Author Topic: News! Trijang Rinpoche gives Yamantaka!  (Read 10297 times)

Mana

News! Trijang Rinpoche gives Yamantaka!
« on: October 22, 2012, 10:40:25 AM »
NEWS TO REJOICE:

We have  been informed His Holiness the current Trijang Rinpoche was in Switzerland last week at the invitation of Kyabje Gonsar Rinpoche. Trijang Rinpoche conferred the Yamantaka and Vajra Yogini initiations and practice to those fortunate to attend at Gonsar Rinpoche's centre.

Today he is arriving to Kyabje Gangchen Rinpoche's centre in Italy. He will also be bestowing the Yamantaka and Vajra Yogini initiations to many who are attending at Gangchen Rinpoche's centre.

There is a chance Trijang Rinpoche will confer Dorje Shugden's initiation (sogtay) in Italy also, but this is not confirmed yet. As we hear more we will let everyone know.

We at this website and hundreds of thousands around the world rejoice in His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche turning the wheel of Dharma and travelling around the globe to benefit thousands. As we know Trijang Rinpoche as attained one-ness with the tantric Buddha Vajra Yogini lifetimes ago and not an ordinary being.

Mana

Below pictures:

His Holinesss the current Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche
His Eminence Kyabje Gangchen Rinpoche (Italy)
His Eminence Kyabje Gonsar Rinpoche (Switzerland)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 10:48:37 AM by Mana »

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: News! Trijang Rinpoche gives Yamantaka!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 08:19:58 PM »
This is really wonderful news. Thank you so much for sharing it. I’m so glad to see the young HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche manifesting as the great master that he is.  When he returned his monk vows, many were worried that he would not be a dharma teacher in this life, but as recently as last year, in 2011, thousands came to see HH Trijang Rinpoche in Mongolia.  http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/kyabje-trijang-choktrul-rinpoche-in-mongolia/

At the age of 30, HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche is one of the generation of young Dorje Shugden lamas who will be Dharma leaders in future. Can you imagine what an impact he will make when the ban is lifted? I found some lovely photos of the event to share with everyone, which I extracted from http://www.rabten.at/special_en.htm
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

beggar

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 06:32:34 AM »
Such incredible news, thank you! My heart lifts up and rejoices for the many who were there to receive the initiations from Vajrayogini himself - Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's legacy lives on.

I am so heartened to hear that he may also be bestowing sogtae in Italy. And so the lineage continues!

Now, this is an important point. Surely, by "allowing" Trijang Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden (the ONLY person in the world), His Holiness the Dalai Lama would surely have known that he wouldn't just keep the practice to himself. As a young lama, who is beginning to strongly manifest signs of his previous life as a powerful teacher, it is evident that he will eventually begin to teach and spread the practice also.

Surely, HHDL knows that by allowing one of the most powerful teachers alive to practice Shugden, this would mean that thousands of others will also eventually be receiving the practice of Shugden. So does this theoretically mean that all Trijang Rinpoche's followers and students are also "allowed" to practice? It wouldn't make sense to say that Trijang Rinpoche is permitted to practice, but none of his students are allowed to.

Also, if practicing Shugden is so bad and equal to praying to a spirit, that would mean Trijang Rinpoche is breaking all of his most fundamental refuge vows. That would therefore mean that none of the other practices that he is passing on and the teachings he is giving are from a correct, pure "source". Wouldn't that be so? (There's more on this train of thought in this article: Has the Gelug Lineage lost its effectiveness? http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/has-the-gelug-lineage-lost-its-effectiveness/)

So why would the Dalai Lama permit Trijang Rinpoche to practice something that would render the rest of his practices and lineage and teachings null and void and "unpure"? And then, be allowed to pass these teachings on to others?

Too many contradictions - the biggest one here being that a practice is banned, but one of the most powerful lamas in the world is permitted to practice, and therefore spread it to the world. 

Big Uncle

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 02:34:48 PM »

That's my favourite image of Choktrul Trijang Rinpoche's visit. It is so nice because directly behind his throne is a large 1-storey high statue of his previous life. It's beautiful and its rather life-like. I rejoice that Trijang Rinpoche has decided to manifest just like his previous life.

I heard that he is a living emanation of Vajrayogini/Heruka and having his previous is like having a statue of that powerful Tantric deity in the form of a Lama. Also, having such a large and beautiful statue of the Lama's previous life creates conditions for the Lama to manifest his enlightened activities.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 06:26:23 AM »
Wasnt there a fear that Trijang Rinpoche might not manifest teachings in this life because of the ban? I wonder what is right about the present moment that has prompted Trijang Rinpoche to fulfil the work begun by his previous incarnation...

I suppose the timing makes sense. If Trijang Rinpoche starts teaching now, by the time His Holiness enters clear light (hopefully not soon), Trijang Rinpoche will have reached his late 30s, early 40s. At that time, he will be considered an experienced and powerful Dharma teacher, and have garnered quite a following. At that point, when he says Dorje Shugden is good, everyone will follow.

Anyway, according to Helmut Gassner,

The great master Pabongka was in the first half of the twentieth century the pivotal or key lineage holder of the Oral Geden Tradition. Many other teachers before him mastered certain aspects of the tradition's teachings, but it was Pabongka Rinpoche's particular merit to locate and find all these partial transmissions, to learn and realize them, and bring them together once again to pass them on through a single person. In his lifetime there was hardly a significant figure of the Geden tradition who had not been Pabongka Rinpoche's disciple. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche was the one capable of receiving and passing on the entirety of the Oral Geden Tradition once again. The Dorje Shugden practice is an integral part of that tradition.

Now that hes started turning the wheel of Dharma for Vajrayogini and Yamantaka, when will it be Dorje Shugdens turn?

Manjushri

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 07:53:52 PM »
Excellent news! I saw in one of the photos by Wisdom Being capturing Trijang Rinpoche and Gangchen Rinpoche together. Two powerful Shugden Lamas together, what a wonderful picture. With this, it shows to the world what practises Trijang Rinpoche does.. And by Trijang Rinpoche turning the wheel of Dharma at such a young age, in time he will definitely gain many many more students under him who will proliferate the practises of Dorje Shugden! He's the only lama in the world that is permitted to practise Dorje Shugden by the Dalai Lama. Why the unequal treatment between lamas? The author of the Lamrim is permitted to practise Dorje Shugden.. and I definitely do not think that the Dalai Lama's own guru (Trijang Rinpoche in his previous life) would want to shorten the Dalai Lama's life.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 02:43:51 PM »
This is truly amazing news, Trijang Dorjechang is now spreading the Dharma and teaching Sutra and Tantra to many sentient beings. I recall when he was young there were death threats to his life, but his ladrang people protected him all the way what devotion. After so much tribulations Trijang Rinpoche is manifesting his Buddha nature by turning the wheel of dharma!

christine V

• Email
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 06:12:28 PM »
This is a great news to rejoice. More people are fortunate and have the chances to hear the Dharma from real Guru. I read in an article that H.H Trijang Rinpoche is emanation of Vajrayogini, how exciting that the Dharma is turning from Vajrayogini again. How fortunate people who able to hear the noble truths.
Thank you for sharing this news.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 04:28:12 AM »
I find the timing perfect that just not long after HHDL handed over the political power of Tibet to Dr. Lobsang Sangay that HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche is manifesting signs of turning the wheel of dharma, and this would quash all talks and speculations of it.

As recently predicted by Lord Shugden himself through the oracle, the ban will be lifted soon and HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche knows this hence his recent public emergence in Europe.

As a dharma and Dorje Shugden practitioner I will strive to do my part in participating in this forum and voicing out against the ban. I urge all fellow Shugdenpas to join me.

May HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche live long.

lotus1

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 12:50:00 PM »
It is such a great news that Trijang Rinpoche is turning the wheel of Dharma to start giving Yamantaka and Vajra Yogini initiation and practice. I just can’t wait for him to give Dorje Shugden’s initiation.
The ban of DS of HHDL but still allowing Trijang Rinpoche to practice is just not logical at all. How would HHDL allowing Trijang Rinpoche to practice DS and harm HHDL life and also the lineage?  It just seems like a plot all together. I am waiting for the big day that the ban is lifted.

Tammy

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 01:07:56 PM »
I agree with Begger's point of view, when HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche is allowed to practise DS, then everyone who receive yamantaka and VY from him would, automatically, be allowed to  DS! What's more, one needs DS to practise VY !!!

All signs point to the lifting of the ban on DS.. When the only person who is officially allowed to practise it has grown and ready to turn the wheel of holy dharma.

The END of the ban is NEAR....
Down with the BAN!!!

thor

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 03:16:45 PM »
Tammy that is not correct. One does not need Dorje Shugden to be able to practice Vajrayogini. The requirements for Vajrayogini are any higher tantric deity, for instance Yamantaka, Guhyasamaja or Chakrasamvara.

What I am interested to see though, is what will happen after Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche starts giving Shugden initiation, as the Dalai Lama has only given permission to Trijang Rinpoche and no other to practice Shugden. However, I doubt that the Dalai Lama can control whether Trijang Rinpoche gives initiation or introduces the practice to others.

IF Trijang rinpoche is the only one among us who is qualified to practice Dorje Shugden, wouldn't he also be qualified enough to decide who is suitable to receive this practice too? In his wisdom, foresight, skill and power, surely if he can do one, he can do the other?

AND, if Trijang rinpoche is practicing Shugden, I am certain that a high status lama like himself will have dozens f assistants and attendants who would assist him in the setup and preparation of these pujas. He would not do all the 'work' himself as it doesn't befit his status. Therefore, his assistants and attendants would also have to be familiar with Shugden's practice and rituals. If that is allowed without any complaint from the Dalai Lama or the CTA, then the bestowing of initiation from Trijang Rinpoche should be allowed too, no?

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 04:14:50 PM »
It brings joy to my heart to read this news.

We have been waiting for this for many years now. A lot of us were not sure whether Trijang Rinpoche in this lifetime will teach as in his previous life due to the circumstances.

I am very sure Rinpoche will be travelling more in the near future. I do know that his monastery in Chatreng, China are making preparation with the Chinese government to standby his permits. Even in Shar Gaden, they are also making preparations to standby for him to return home.  When that happens, I am sure the LION will roar.

diablo1974

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 04:42:05 AM »
Wonderful! I heard from a friend about Trijang Rinpoche giving extremely precious and sacred initiations. I rejoice for those who have had received his teachings before and in the future. Hope he can travel to Asia too. With Trijang rinpoche up in the tibetan buddhism news community more often, DS ban will be lifted very soon as there will be more pro supporters to send positive energy to the growth of DS practice. Soon very soon. 

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2012, 06:59:00 AM »
It is very uplifting to read about news like this as it serves as a very firm reminder of how attainments, once we have it, is irreversible. Trijang Rinpoche's attainments and knowledge did not went down even one bit even when had to return his monk vows, he did not stop there. Many people, given the circumstances Trijang Rinpoche was in, would actually abandon Dharma and go to the 'easier' samsaric path of just spending their lives in the secular world. They choose to stay on with the Dharma and the three jewels. To me, it makes me feel very inspired to do my Dharma practice because Trijang Rinpoche has convinced me that I can carry my Dharma attainments with me when I die, and that reincarnation does exist.

I find any picture of Trijang Rinpoche very powerful because he represents Chakrasamvara/Vajrayogini and the Dharma as a whole. His picture never fails to move me every time.