Author Topic: Robert Pattinson finding comfort in “Buddhism and boozing”  (Read 3886 times)

Namdrol

• Email
Robert Pattinson finding comfort in “Buddhism and boozing”
« on: October 08, 2012, 01:24:24 AM »
Robert Pattinson's world was rocked when he discovered his girlfriend Kristen Stewart was cheating on him.

It comes as no surprise that the Breaking Dawn actor has been struggling to cope after it was shockingly revealed that Kristen was having an affair with her married director Rupert Sanders.

While most get over heartbreak by eating litres of ice cream and crying on friends’ shoulders, it has been alleged that the smoldering Twilight star has turned to “Buddhism and boozing”. 

The 26-year-old went to see the Black Keys play a private gig on Sunday in Los Angeles and sources have said that R-Patz disclosed his new pastimes to anyone who would listen.

The Cosmopolis actor apparently said that he’s been using alcohol and religion to ease the misery of discovering his girlfriend’s duplicitous activities.

The Twilight vamp was one of just 50 Black Keys fans who were granted access to the exclusive performance at the Sayers Club and while there he spoke to LA’s 987FM morning show host Kennedy Nation.

She uploaded a photo of herself and Rob on her Facebook page and wrote: “Black Keys at Sayers Club? In front of a scant 50 people? Doing a full set?? Are you kidding me??!!

“Next thing you’re going to tell me Robert Pattinson was there, and we spent an hour talking about booze and Buddhism. Oh, wait...”

In recent days it has been alleged that the British heartthrob is close to taking his 22-year-old girlfriend back and the pair are looking to move back in together after he left the LA home they shared.

Robert isn’t the only famous devotee of Buddhism, as other celebs including Orlando Bloom, Kate Hudson and Sharon Stone have professed their love of the religion.

bambi

Re: Robert Pattinson finding comfort in “Buddhism and boozing”
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 10:26:31 AM »
Some people just can't get enough huh? Despite the fact that Kristen is earning so much and living with Rob, she went and have a relationship with a married man? Sigh... Thank Buddha for Dharma for I am much saner now.  ;D

Well, at least Rob is doing something with his heartbreak. Trust me Rob, Buddhism will help you a lot. May your spiritual journey be a blessed one!

RedLantern

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 12:16:44 PM »
Robert Pattinson!! I am a fan since watching the 'twilight saga' .It is tough to be in the movie industry where these actors are in the limelight.It takes a toll on their personal relationships as well.Robert felt a very deep connection with Kirsten as they found fame on the 'Twilight Saga' franchise together.They are still very young.  Most relationships at that age have drama. I do hope Robert and Kirsten follow the steps of fellow  actors Richard Gere, Urma Thurman,Sharon Stone,Orlando Bloom and turn to Buddhism for peace and solace in their lives.Buddhism can help them to cut through confusion and help them understand themselves in here and now and hopefully prepare the ground for a more positive future.Buddhism is incredibly pertinent and an intelligent answer to human needs to the world today.

buddhalovely

• Email
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 12:45:25 PM »
As Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart continue to work on their trust issues, sources claim that each of them has their own idea of how their relationship should move forward. While K.Stew has marriage on her mind, R.Patz is reportedly concentrating on “booze and Buddhism.”

But before K.Stew starts picking out a wedding dress, she might want to ask Rob if he’s planning on raising their kids as little Buddhists. According to LA radio host Kennedy, she and Rob “spent an hour talking about booze and Buddhism” at an exclusive Black Keys concert recently.