Author Topic: Does Dorje Shugden really shorten HH the Dalai Lama's life?  (Read 14075 times)

Matibhadra

Re: Does Dorje Shugden really shorten HH the Dalai Lama's life?
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2017, 05:01:46 PM »
Looks like it is very possible for the Dalai Lama to live up to 90 or 100 years of age. With His longevity of life, it is proven beyond doubts that Dorje Shugden cannot do harm to Him as He has claimed to be so.

Placing the evil dalie where he belongs, the garbage bin of history, would not harm but rather benefit him. But even a supramundane protector such as Dorje Shugden cannot do anything about it, as long as Shugdenpas themselves show servile subservience to the evil monster.

As so many here have commented, enlightened beings like the Dalai Lama cannot be harmed by evil spirits.

Being an evil spirit himself, the evil dalie requires no one to harm him. However, some Shugdenpas are harmed by the evil dalie, because betraying their refuge in the Three Jewels they take refuge in the evil spirit, the monstrous dalie.

So one of the main reasons for Dalai Lama to impose the ban is baseless.

And what is even more baseless is Shugdenpas servilely submitting to the evil dalie's authority, and then complaining about it!

Another view to consider which I do is that Dorje Shugden is not a evil spirit but AN ENLIGHTENED BEING AND AS SUCH IS NOT CAPABLE OF HARMING ANY BEINGS. This is the valid conclusion to debunk the calling of Dorje Shugden as a evil spirit.

You should consider better your own correct view, and therefore abandon subservience to the evil dalie.

I rejoice that the Dalai Lama may live to 90 or 100 years of age, but then do we Shugdenpas also suffer the ban for another period of over 15 years or so.  That I feel is not fair and totally nonsense.

What would you expect, since many Shugdenpas are so subservient to the evil dalie? As long as this situation remains, the ban makes perfect sense.

dsnowlion

Re: Does Dorje Shugden really shorten HH the Dalai Lama's life?
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2019, 03:01:00 PM »
What a huge big lie this is as we can SEE NOW... what happened to praying to Dorje Shugden shorten's His Holiness's life? All a load of nonsense BS.

Now in this latest news His Holiness said Tibet’s protector deity Palden Lhamo assured him that he will live till 110 years at least, he added, “Although I am 84 now, I am healthy and confident about living upto 111.”

Well, in a way I do hope His Holiness will get his wish to be able to return to Tibet to see his people but I doubt the Umaylam way will be achieved especially if Tibetans keep creating problems like the recent protest they did to show solidarity with HK, and with LS going around saying things that would irk/provoke China further. Now internally they are ones creating the cause to lose Tibet forever. Don't go blaming Dorje Shugden.

Although many are requesting His Holiness to slow down due age... His Holiness is still travelling. He is set to travel to Mangalore after Manali news report.

His Holiness reassures Tibetans of his "excellent health"

DHARAMSHALA, August 20: His Holiness the Dalai Lama reassured board members of the Tibetan Association of Minnesota (TAM), who visited him at Von Ngari Monastery in Manali that he is healthy and will live long.

The 6-member executive board of TAM, in an audience with His Holiness on Monday, urged him to visit Mayo Clinic in the US for a health checkup.

The Tibetan spiritual leader thanked the visitors for their constant concern and told them he had started taking special care of his health and visiting a hospital in New Delhi which is also closer in case of emergency.

His Holiness had visited the famous clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, regularly in the past for annual checkup, discontinued now owing to the difficulty in long-distance travel in old age.

His Holiness mentioned a tumultuous flight to eastern India one time that got him introspecting about his health and the hopes of 6 million Tibetans that rest on him.

“Just as Tibetans never forget about me, I never forget about the 6 million Tibetan people.”

He recounted a dream he had a while ago in which the Tibet’s protector deity Palden Lhamo assured him that he will live till 110 years at least, he added, “Although I am 84 now, I am healthy and confident about living upto 111.”

He was briefly hospitalized in Max Hospital, Delhi in April this year for a chest infection that caused the Tibetans and well-wishers around the world to worry about his wellbeing.

Tibetans all around the world continues to urge for a less hectic schedule for their spiritual leader to leave room for much-needed rest.

His Holiness is going to rest at the monastery till August 28 after which he is set to travel to Mangalore.

Source: http://www.phayul.com/news/article.aspx?id=41689&article=His+Holiness+reassures+Tibetans+of+his+%22excellent+health%22