Author Topic: Samdhong Rinpoche in France with Sungjang Rinpoche  (Read 11960 times)

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Re: Samdhong Rinpoche in France with Sungjang Rinpoche
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 05:33:23 PM »
I have met old monks who are students of Trijang Rinpoche in China, India & Nepal. I remembered an old monk used to tell me that most students of Trijang Rinpoche will always follow Trijang Rinpoche and his instructions no matter what happens. OUTWARDLY, they might look as if as they agree with HH but INWARDLY, the will hold on the whatever Trijang Rinpoche gave them including their practices.

I wonder whether Samdhong Rinpoche fits into this category.

Well actions speaks louder than words my pal!

Samdhong Rinpoche served his term as Prime Minister during his tenureship in the TGIE and faithfully served HHDL in every possible manner, including putting himself down(well, if we are gonna speculate his real identity as Dorje Shugden it would be a waste of time but to believe what the high Lamas speak of him would be the best way to go about it. why? they know better)

Look at what HE Samdhong Rinpoche is doing now! He is out to meet all the delegates in France. I wonder why all Shugden Lamas like about France. HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche is based there as well....hmmm

Here u go friends of Dorje Shugden, we have Samdhong Rinpoche meeting the creme de la creme of France!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Re: Samdhong Rinpoche in France with Sungjang Rinpoche
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 05:37:43 PM »
I have met old monks who are students of Trijang Rinpoche in China, India & Nepal. I remembered an old monk used to tell me that most students of Trijang Rinpoche will always follow Trijang Rinpoche and his instructions no matter what happens. OUTWARDLY, they might look as if as they agree with HH but INWARDLY, the will hold on the whatever Trijang Rinpoche gave them including their practices.

I wonder whether Samdhong Rinpoche fits into this category.

Well actions speaks louder than words my pal!

Samdhong Rinpoche served his term as Prime Minister during his tenureship in the TGIE and faithfully served HHDL in every possible manner, including putting himself down(well, if we are gonna speculate his real identity as Dorje Shugden it would be a waste of time but to believe what the high Lamas speak of him would be the best way to go about it. why? they know better)

Look at what HE Samdhong Rinpoche is doing now! He is out to meet all the delegates in France. I wonder why all Shugden Lamas like about France. HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche is based there as well....hmmm

Here u go friends of Dorje Shugden, we have Samdhong Rinpoche meeting the creme de la creme of France!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!