Author Topic: Our second tribute to great masters!  (Read 18466 times)

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: Our second tribute to great masters!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 03:55:50 AM »
I also would like to add that the 15 page Tibetan biography found on Gaded Trisur Rinpoche's website is currently being translated into English. 

The website itself is a wonderful tribute to a great Master of our lineage!!  :)

http://www.trisurlungriknamgyal.com/about/

DharmaSpace

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 06:00:45 AM »
I am very much appreciate the website for not aligning to this lama or that organisation, as we as practitioners of Wisdom Buddha Dorje Shugden should work in harmony to lift the ban and protect the practise for future generations. More signs are appearing each day as the voice of the Dorje Shugden practitioners are getting louder by the day and the voice of opposition to Dorje Shugden is getting much less with time. 

The Gaden Trisur has served the Gelug Tradition and Buddha Dharma really well in France and the other countries he had the opportunity to share dharma at, I pray I get much more news about how this great Lama will carry on spreading Dorje Shugden and Lama Tsongkhapa especially in the region of China.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 06:28:22 AM »
Cant agree more with this latest posting of the Gaden Trisur (nice choice for a follow up on Geshela BTW). Courage is definitely within His Holiness scope of attainments. Like I said on FB, given such controversial times, its a huge snub in the face of the CTA for his defection. Masters like that definitely show us that conviction and commitment to our teachers practices is the basis for all attainments...definitely qualified to be a Gaden Tripa.

And you know what? Im sure His Holiness knew the Gaden Tripa was practising. If he hadnt been qualified to be a Gaden Tripa, why did the Dalai Lama sanction his enthronement? Doesnt make sense.

Positive Change

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 07:05:18 AM »

That is one of the reasons I love this website and forum. It's downright addictive. This website is not connected to any centre or organization and it 'advertises' all Dorje Shugden lamas, their works and writings past and present. Anything and everything about Dorje Shugden is available for the whole world to learn from. This website is a fair and open platform for all practitioners in fact. I really like that. That's what makes this website popular.

:)

This is the main key point which makes www.dorjeshugden.com so well known. It is a platform for all Shugden lamas, lineage, practice, news and information. This shows clearly the motivation of the people behind this website. Even if I wanted to 'leave' this forum or website, where would I go to that provides the same platform? Even the Tibetan Monastic sites (bless them) and other Tibetan based Shugden sites do not provide so much information.  Thanks team! Kudos. :)

What I also find most interesting and I feel is the main "lure" (for lack of better word) for this website is that it is NEUTRAL in that no drastic sides are taken. There is healthy debate, discussion and dialog which is so important in extracting the truth!

No baseless conclusions are drawn or propaganda disseminated and we the "seekers" know this and hence we keep coming back for more.

On yet another note, it is crucial that we also contribute to keep the forum alive and not just wait for others to feed us. :)

kris

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 04:19:04 AM »
I really like this new section on the website who pay tributes to the great lamas. Thank you for all the good work.

As mentioned in the article, Gaden Tripas are the actual supreme authorities, and Trisur Rinpoche Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal Rinpoche is a devoted Dorje Shugden practitioner. What does it say? If He is praying to an evil spirit, then why make Him the Gaden Tripa? Since HH Dalai Lama who is all knowing Chenrezig, why not dethrone Him?

It is also said that Trisur Rinpoche is very "skillful" and smart. He openly declared himself as Dorje Shugden practitioner after He finished His term of 7 years. In this case, the CTA people cannot do anything about it :D If he openly declare it during His term, the CTA can do something about, but now, there is nothing the CTA can do about it.

If He is practicing Dorje Shugden, I am sure there are  a lot more high lamas are also practicing Dorje Shugden (most likely they are practicing quietly), and I rejoice!!

hope rainbow

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 08:21:10 AM »
I heard that His Holiness Gaden Trisur's throne is still in Gaden monastery, eventhough HH made publicly known that he is practicing the Buddha Dorje Shugden and now resides at Shar Gaden monastery.

How? Why? It sounds illogical...

icy

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 08:51:50 AM »
It is indeed immensely inspiring for Lama Tsongkhapa on earth to defect to Shar Ganden.  Literally, he just jumped over the fence to Shar Ganden -"Buddha Jumps Over the Wall." 

When His Holiness 101st Gaden Tripa Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal, a top notch erudite scholar and practioner of Dorje Shugden crossed over the wall, it must have sent a shock wave to the CTA and the world.  This event must have led to many more people to investigate and learn the whole truth of Dorje Shugden.  It certainly would have brought many new people to practise Dorje Shugden while also increasing and inspiring faith to those already on the path.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 02:12:15 PM »
You know what, most of the top lineage lamas are Dorje Shugden practitioners. And if Gaden or the other monasteries take out all this top lamas throne I think their prayer hall will be very empty. As all the best scholars and teachers happen to be Dorje Shugden practitioners. The Gaden Trisur is really moving on spread Dorje Shugden after he has come out of the 'closet' and now he can be seen in India, China working to spread the great dharmapala.

I think the Dalai Lama is very clever if he take out the Gaden Trisur throne he will be saying that the Gaden Trisur is wrong, and the Gaden Trisur was in office under the Dalai Lama's watch.  If the Dalai Lama says Gaden Trisur is wrong then the whole Gelug tradition will be subject to many queries!

hope rainbow

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2012, 09:29:07 AM »
You know what, most of the top lineage lamas are Dorje Shugden practitioners.
And if Gaden or the other monasteries take out all this top lamas throne I think their prayer hall will be very empty. As all the best scholars and teachers happen to be Dorje Shugden practitioners.

The Gaden Trisur is really moving on spread Dorje Shugden after he has come out of the 'closet' and now he can be seen in India, China working to spread the great dharmapala.

I think the Dalai Lama is very clever if he take out the Gaden Trisur throne he will be saying that the Gaden Trisur is wrong, and the Gaden Trisur was in office under the Dalai Lama's watch. 
If the Dalai Lama says Gaden Trisur is wrong then the whole Gelug tradition will be subject to many queries!

When I think of the politics I am involved at and how I screw things up badly at my small level, and when I look at the level at which His Holiness operates, I am saying: one must be enlightened really to have the skills and knoweledge to operate at that level.
The more I think of that, the more it looks remarquable!
How good would I do  if I was in the Dalai Lama's shoes? I wouldn't stand a week, and yet His Holiness had been there for decades and decades, this is truly a job only for an enlightened mind, I don't think it is even possible to think that His Holiness is not enlightened....

My thoughts.

dsiluvu

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2012, 11:10:47 AM »
Gaden Trisur sure is very smart and no ordinary being. He waited for his term as 101st Gaden Tripa to end and then made his move to Shar Gaden Monastery. In this way he did not offend HHDL during his tenure as Gaden Tripa and his move to Shar Gaden after his duty as Gaden Tripa shows that deep down inside he is faithful and devoted to his Guru and his practice. And that the Ban is wrong!   

You know what, most of the top lineage lamas are Dorje Shugden practitioners. And if Gaden or the other monasteries take out all this top lamas throne I think their prayer hall will be very empty. As all the best scholars and teachers happen to be Dorje Shugden practitioners. The Gaden Trisur is really moving on spread Dorje Shugden after he has come out of the 'closet' and now he can be seen in India, China working to spread the great dharmapala.

I think the Dalai Lama is very clever if he take out the Gaden Trisur throne he will be saying that the Gaden Trisur is wrong, and the Gaden Trisur was in office under the Dalai Lama's watch.  If the Dalai Lama says Gaden Trisur is wrong then the whole Gelug tradition will be subject to many queries!

I agree and it is a known fact that the almost all Gelugpa monks are disciples of either Je Pabongkha or Trijang Dorje Chang... hence if you remove one throne, you might as well remove all thrones!

The Gaden Tripa title actually is the highest title or rank in the Gelugpa school.  A Gaden Tripa is known to be  Je Tsongkhapa on earth and this started by Lama Tsongkhapa himself when he passed his throne holder down to his disciple Gyeltsabjey... who held the Ganden throne for twelve years afterwards. This began the tradition of the Ganden Throne Holder (Ganden Tripa) being the head of the Gelug order. Hence rightfully the Gaden Tripas are the authority for the Gelugpas not the Dalai Lamas.

Tenzin K

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2012, 07:01:49 PM »
Great to know that the second tribute is for Gaden Trisur Lunrik Namgyal Rinpoche.

This high Lama has been appointed as Abbot of Gyuto Tantric University buy in 1983 by Dalai Lama and 1992 as Abbot of Gaden Shartse Monastery, South India, which is one of the most eminent and well -known monastic colleges of the Gelug sect.

On January 20, 2003, the Dalai Lama, during his Kalachakra Empowerment in Bodhgaya, has pronounced the appointment of Ven Lungrik Namgyal as the 101 Gaden Tripa, (lineage successor of JeTsongkhapa) and official spiritual leader of all Gelug sect for a period of seven years.