Author Topic: Message to Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsens Incarnation  (Read 18035 times)

Damian.D

Message to Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsens Incarnation
« on: June 09, 2011, 06:00:13 PM »
Dear TDG, incarnation and all your attendants.

I hope you are well, wherever you are in this wide world. Just so you know, we are thinking of you and are happy your incarnation exists in this day and age.

Your previous lives work has stood the test of time, and still benefiting many even today. I can only image that you are doing the same if not more in this incarnation.May others get close to you and your teachings very soon, may we help to spread Tsongkhapa's teachings, and also Dorje Shugden practice.

This is worse than waiting for Christmas Day to open the presents.

I Salute you wherever you are,
May we meet soon!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: Message to Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsens Incarnation
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 06:59:04 PM »
Waiting for Christmas! What a cute analogy! Yes, I've been wondering where Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen's incarnation is - where would he be - in the East or born in the West like Lama Osel... is he a Lama or in lay clothes... a teacher or doing something completely different. Of course there are some who say that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen is none other than the Dalai Lama's brother. That would be really something if he was! How can the Dalai Lama condemn his own brother! I've also heard that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen - like many attained beings - can emanate in different forms, such as the mind emanation, speech and body emanations. So it is possible that he can emanate as the Dalai lama's brother in one form and as another person in another form...

Anyway, i too shall wait for Christmas for everything to be revealed! In the meantime, I will do my daily prayers...
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DharmaSpace

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 11:47:09 PM »
Lord Tulku Dragpa Gyeltsen is a Buddha and he is pervasive everywhere.  ;D

Big Uncle

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 04:27:52 AM »
Lord Tulku Dragpa Gyeltsen is a Buddha and he is pervasive everywhere.  ;D

Yes, there are a lot of TDG emanations throughout the universe and all of them are working independently and yet, in unison to bring Dharma and benefit to countless beings. We are fortunate to be able to hear his name and be protected by him. Likewise, for many of other great Lamas and their incarnations and emanations throughout the whole universe.

beggar

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 07:25:16 PM »
I just saw this... What a nice post from Damien D. Such sincerity and brings a lot of hope back to the surface.

Sure is good to know there is an incarnation living among us. Then again, whether or not the incarnation is formally announced, Dorje Shugden (and all the Buddhas) are always around us, we just can never see them at our level. Dorje Shugden -  a fully enlightened being - manifests in any way necessary or beneficial to people at the time, so he could well be also a Hindu, a Christian, a Muslim, an aetheist, a homeless man, a businessman. Interesting, isn't it, to think that just about anyone we come across could be Dorje Shugden. That's a good practice already - to see everyone as a possible Buddha. It'll make us focus a lot more on the positives instead of just the negatives, and should definitely make us more aware of how we interact with others and how much or how little respect we really show others.

kurava

• Email
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 04:05:54 AM »
Dear Damian D,
I read that in ancient India a boy made a pure and sincere prayer that one day may he meet the Enlightened beings. This created the cause for him to be a close disciple of the historical Buddha.

I pray  that your "Christmas wish'  and many others who have the same wish will have their wishes come true and that all will receive direct teachings from the great Tulku Dragpa Gyeltsen soon !

Barzin

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 08:35:46 PM »
It will be such great honour to receive teachings directly from Lord Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsens in this life time.  Wherever he is, hope I will have the merits to meet him and may Dorje Shugden practice spread...

beggar

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 05:48:28 PM »
Howdy everyone,
Thought I'd share something in general about aspirations to meet with enlightened beings and teachers:

I think it is helpful to always maintain faith in the Buddhas, whether they are physically there in front of us or not. I have heard many beautiful stories of teachers who had nothing but a picture to prostrate and do their prayers too. They treated their Buddha images or images of Gurus are REAL - like they are really there. When we do this, and we do our prayers and offerings sincerely, we create the causes to either meet that teacher directly or if it is not possible, we still gain the karma and merit to be able to meet a qualified teacher of the same lineage, tradition, teachings who can share the teachings with us and guide us in a way most suitable to us.

So perhaps at this point, even if we may not have the merit to be directly with Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen's reincarnation, aspirational prayers are very important and beneficial to help us maintain a connection and to create the merit to be able to meet him, or a being who is equal to him, to bring us the teachings.

icy

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 09:04:56 AM »
I too pray may this 'Christmas Wish' be fulfilled quickly. 

May conducive condition and timing quickly come forth now so that TDG could appear to millions and millions of people to teach and spread the teaching.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 02:37:43 PM »
Great Lamas like Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsens never disappear. I strongly believe his incarnation is among us and nearer to us than you think.

May our Christmas wish be fulfilled in 2015. Om Benza Wiki Bitana Soha.

kris

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 11:10:55 AM »
Thank you beggar for the explanation. No matter if we really meet the reincarnation of a great Buddha, we should treat the Buddha image or statue as the real Buddha, and use the Buddha's wisdom to guide us in our daily life.

Having said this, it would be really nice to have the Christmas wish by 2015 :)

grandmapele

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 03:34:31 AM »
I've never really given much thought to the actual physical incarnation of TDG. But, somehow reading about you anguished wait for "Christmas" to open your "present" has created an ache in my heart. I always thought that the Buddha is everywhere and that if you are sincere in your practice and belief like Magadha Sangmo then the Buddha/s will appear at the speed of thought. But again, do I need the physical manifestation of the Protector for me to have absolute faith? Which comes first - chicken or egg? faith first or actual contact and proximity with the physical incarnations? Does that mean if I don't get to meet the incarnation, then my faith is not there and that I do not have the merits and that I let my self doubt drive me crazy? Double edged sword!

Back to the meditation cushion, back to the meditation cushion......

christine V

• Email
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2015, 11:01:02 AM »
Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsens many incarnations' have brought great benefits to Buddha's teaching. Even tho the tibetans that do not want Him to know by others have trying hard to wide off the name of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsens, but H.H teachings, the monastery He build, the works He did for many lifetimes have benefited many till today and as a main ingredient for Buddhism.

I agreed with beggar on, to think of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsens might appear amongst us, it is really exciting but also we need to learn to view people around us as Buddha and treat them equally. Who know, people around us are the Buddha who trying to "cure" us from samsara illness.

Shugdener

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2015, 02:39:30 PM »
Just like you, I share the same thoughts and prayers to TDG that wherever he may be in this great big world, may he always be in good health and may he always be safe and sound.

Wherever he may be now, may all our good karma ripen so that we may all be close to Him and receive blessings directly from him.

I really like your analogy, and it is really true. Waiting for the ban to be lifted is like a little kid who can't wait for Christmas morning to come so that he can open the presents he got :)

DharmaSpace

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2015, 10:11:29 AM »
Tulku Dragpa Gyeltsen former incarnation was Panchen Sonam Dragpa, who was abbott of the three Gaden Pillars, Gaden, Sera and Drepung. Who has written many texts still used today.  Wherever Tulku Dragpa Gyeltsen manifests the dharma will grow and flourish there.

May we hear of this incarnation once again, it is certainly a pity that the Gaden Phodrang destroyed much of Tulku Dragpa Gyeltsen Ladrang and teachings.