Author Topic: Nechung says the 14th Dalai Lama will live until he is 113  (Read 14122 times)

Positive Change

Re: Nechung says the 14th Dalai Lama will live until he is 113
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 12:15:12 PM »
I believe all this is an illusory play in order to fulfill the Tibetan prophecy of Dorje Shugden replacing Nechung as the Chief Dharmapala of Tibet (and perhaps Tibetan Buddhism ). After all, the prophecy also said that Dorje Shugden will replace Nechung as Nechung has become enlightened .

I do believe this script is the best every 'written' and that the characters, plots, sub plots, intrigue, deceit, hope, defeat, etc is all part of a complex yet rather 'simple' means of getting the best out of our degenerate times.

It is after all, the 'forbidden fruit' that has always intrigued and subdued mankind... who we seemingly chose as our heroes or villain in this play is irrelevant so to speak as the culmination of this plot has only one objective... and that is to reinstate The King! And when it comes to making that 'curtain call'... all the 'actors' would be given a much deserved standing ovation!

WoselTenzin

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 12:42:38 PM »
I doubt Nechung's prediction can be accurate at all.  Based on track record, Nechung has ever predicted that Tibet will be returned to the Tibetan (can't remember the exact date) and during that time even the Dalai Lama had told the Tibetan that they will see him in Lhasa in the year XXXX as predicted by Nechung. 

Many Tibetan believed it at that time and I heard that all Gelug monasteries in India has stopped all building and construction work.  The  monks and many lay Tibetans all waited in anticipation of that day to return to Tibet.  However, the prophesized date came and go and that day never happened.  So why is Nechung's prediction going to be true this time?

Gabby Potter

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2015, 03:13:57 PM »
I think it doesn't matter if Nechung was correct or not, but I sincerely wish for His Holiness the Dalai Lama to have a good health, continue to live long and turn the wheel of Dharma to all sentient beings. If His Holiness will live until He's 113, with a healthy body, it's a good thing isn't it?

James Bond

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2015, 03:32:09 PM »
I do not think that Nechung is very accurate in his prediction as he is not yet an enlightened being. He cannot judge when another sentient being dies. However, if the length of the Dalai Lamas life depends on the merits he receives then he may live for another 20+ years as there are many many people around the world who dedicate merits to the long like of the Dalai Lama. So if the Dalai Lama were to live longer or make it to the age of 113, the ban would not be lifting until that time. Unless something happens which completely goes against what i have just said. To answer the questions, No i do not think that Nechung is accurate and yes i think we will most likely have to wait another 20+ years for the ban to be lifted.

Matibhadra

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2015, 03:40:33 AM »
If His Holiness will live until He's 113, with a healthy body, it's a good thing isn't it?

In general, the longer an evildoer lives the worse for himself, because the longer he engages in his evil actions. Still, as far as others are concerned, there is no harm that the evil dalie lives very long, provided that he spends his years where he belongs, the garbage bin of history.

kelly

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 07:06:13 AM »
I personally do not think is important or not His Holiness live till 113yeras old the most crucial one is he willing to have a discussion with the Shugden people to find a solution to lift the ban if His Holiness is benefiting mankind then I do not see why he cannot live long and continue teach the holy Dharma.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 11:04:53 AM »
It is because of a promise made by Dultzin to Nechung and his reminding Tulku Dragpa Gyaltsen that today we are fortunate to have Dorje Shugden as our protector and Protector for the past over 350 years.

If Nechung predicts that DaLai Lama will live to 113 years, I rejoice out of respect for a High Lama that has brought Tibetan Buddhism to the world.

Strange that Nechung who requested for the arising of Dorje Shugden should go against DS with the presence of Dalai Lama who bans the worship of DS. Does it make sense for one who asked for Dorje Shugden yet hold back the propitiation of DS? 

To my low level of mind, it really does not make sense, for I am not clairvoyant to see the bigger picture.

May all these celestial beings make it easier for us lay people and lift the ban, that is all Shugdenpas request and may our request be granted soon.   

DharmaSpace

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2015, 10:05:11 AM »
I think we will be happy that the Dalai Lama lives on as long as possible. May the Dalai Lama reincarnate again to bring benefit to sentient beings.

Some people have said that due to Nechung's service to the Dalai Lama, Nechung is reaching enlightenment really fast due to his service towards the Dalai Lama. Nechung initiated the road towards the arising of Dorje Shugden, so we are grateful he did what he did.