Author Topic: Monasteries Practising Dorje Shugden in Tibet  (Read 10861 times)

Mana

Monasteries Practising Dorje Shugden in Tibet
« on: April 27, 2011, 08:00:49 AM »
This video shows that many monasteries, monks and lay people in Chamdo, Tibet are practising Dorje Shugden, and Dorje Shugden initiaiton has been conferred to tens of thousands.

click here ton watch the video: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=8076

vajrastorm

Re: Monasteries Practising Dorje Shugden in Tibet
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 09:17:36 AM »
Viewing this video - seeing the many monasteries, monks and laypeople in Chamdo, Tibet, practicing Dorje Shugden and receiving Dorje Shugden initiation and teachings - really gives a very strong impression of Dharma and Dorje Shugden practice flourishing in Chamdo.

In fact, the scenes of Geshe Wangchuk giving Dorje Shugden teachings and initiations to such a huge crowd is truly impressive and very encouraging. We are told that in one year alone, he gave the Dorje Shugden initiation to more than ten thousand people!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 06:39:00 PM »
I love to hear news about the monasteries in Tibet which are propagating Dorje Shugden practice. Dorje Shugden is able to flourish in Tibet - where he first manifested - ironically, thanks to the Dalai Lama.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

triesa

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 11:19:26 AM »
See the big DS statue at 2:02 and the DS mandala at 3:26 with the nine beautiful consorts, 8 guilding monks and 10 fierce attendants, as well as kache marpo. So beautiful and wonderful!

It is great to know that so many monks and lay people are receiving teachings and initiations for this sacred protector lineage in Tibet!  May DS lineage continue to spread far and wide!

DSFriend

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 05:18:55 PM »
What a beautiful sight!

From what i understand, Dorje Shugden empowerment is given in small groups. Has it always been given in small groups? Wonder why?What changed that today so many people are able to receive this empowerment en masse.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 08:29:59 PM »
Wow it is like the olden days where the buddha dharma is shared with thousands A great spectacle to rejoice it would seem. 

Seems like the Chinese Government are supporting this practice!

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 01:14:38 PM »
From this one Geshe initiating so many, many more will practice. From the practitioners themselves, they will initiate even more people and so on. This trend will continue to grow. It will not stop. The current Dalai Lama or no other lamas after him can stop this trend. Whatever has been said of Shugden negative has been said. Nothing new can be said. Whatever doubts people may or may not have, no new doubts can arise. Those who have not given up due to strong guru devotion and holding their samaya strong, will not abandon the practice but perpetuate Shugden even more so. Whatever damage the ban has done, that is it, not much more can be done to hurt Shugden practitioners. The ban has made us stronger and we will continue to grow. It has made me stronger. Due to the ban, I direct a large amount of my income towards Shugden monasteries, practitioners and related. Because I want to support these institutions. Every month I have funds allocated for them. I am sure I am not the only one who have allocated their funds, time, resources, energy and knowledge for the growth of Shugden's lineage and to the clearance of Shugden's good name. The ban has made me stronger and even more determined. THE MORE YOU BAN SOMETHING, THE MORE PEOPLE WOULD WANT IT. Reverse psychology always works.

Websites like this will spring up more and more in many languages. The ban has made Shugden practitioners stronger and even MORE DETERMINED to bring Shugden to mainstream Buddhism and ACCEPTED. Shugden should be accepted. There is nothing wrong with Buddha Shugden no matter what others would like to wrongly perpetuate.

Many of those who have abandoned Shugden due to pressures, wrong views, fear, inadequate knowledge, poltical correctness will regret eventually and seek Dulzin's forgiveness*. It is not a day of reckoning, but the time will come as truth is truth and it will be revealed. We can find many ways to bring Shugden to others in our own ways. For me this forum is one method. There are more and I will engage in it.

I follow my guru all the way and no other teacher will sway my mind.

TK

*Shugden in trance of Choyang Dulzin Kuten said this himself at the start of all the problems in the 90's.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 01:23:46 PM »
Tonight all of the monks here aty Shar Gaden will get the opportunity to watch the extended version of the video of Geshe Jampa Ngodup, also known as Geshe Wangchuk, conferring the Dorje Shugden initiation to many people in Tibet.
They are setting up the big projection screen in the debate hall right now.

whitelion

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 12:38:18 AM »
This is really a good news, basically TGIE can't stop DS's practice growing around the whole world. Geshe-la did a really good job to benefit a lot of others. Whoever that attended and got the initiation of DS will be protected from life time to life time, I'm rejoice. Nothing can stop DS to arise.

I thanks Geshe Wangchuk for working so hard for others welfare, lot of Tibetan, Chinese, farmers and poor people will be benefit. 

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 10:10:05 AM »
At this time during the degenerate era (kaliyurga), we have so low merits that the High Lamas all around the world has to manifest so many ways to get us connected to Manjushri so that when the time comes for Maitreiya, we will be there. An example which was given by TK was to ban DS. The more something is ban, the more the public will be interested. I became more interested in DS because of the ban and had a lot of questions. Therefore, I'm happy that this website is able to provide all the answers I needed.

Personally, I believe majority of the Lamas around the world including HH is working hand in hand to promote Buddhism to the minds of today that is so distracted. I rejoice for Geshe Wangchuk work and effort to spread Dorje Shugden.

Manjushri

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 10:55:16 PM »
Monasteries practising Dorje Shugden has flourished and grown tremendously throughout the period of the ban.

I am so happy to see the togetherness of the people at Chamdo in their strong belief in something despite the opposition and supression. The people of this region in Tibet do not fear what has been put in place. They only fear not following through with what they believe in, and I salute them for their bravery when many others have to practise in hiding to protect others and themselves. When you are suppressed, you only arise stronger, which I feel is what is happening within the community of Dorje Shugden practitioners now.

These people are very lucky to have received initiation. May there be many many more large public initiations like this, so that millions worldwide can be benefitted with Manjushri's wisdom. I rejoice in Geshe-la's work.

Barzin

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 09:53:46 AM »
This is totally mind blowing.  The monasteries that practice Dorje Shugden is not 10-20 people attending, the chinese subtitles indicate more than 10th of thousands!  Sometimes it makes think when I read these posts, does the ban matter anyway?  So many more monasteries are growing, the statues are magnificent!   And looking at the monks and lay practitioners attending the ritual ceremony openly just made my heart pumping with excitement!

This is a clear sign that Shugden practice has been passed down from guru to student from generation to generation. And it has no degenerate, in fact, it is growing with stronger faith and determination to spread the teachings of the Buddha.

I am still awed with total joy.