Author Topic: His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche at Ganden Khachoe Shing - 2014  (Read 17130 times)

TARA

His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche at Ganden Khachoe Shing - 2014
« on: October 04, 2014, 10:14:25 AM »
I wanted to share my joy with you all with a few photos of today's most auspicious activities... His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche officiating Heruka Tsog Offering in Ganden Khachoe Shing's new Assembly Hall and Dharmapala invocation with many of our lineage Masters.

Klein

Re: His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche at Ganden Khachoe Shing - 2014
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 05:06:17 AM »
I rejoice in the opening of the new Assembly Hall in Ganden Kachoe Shing. Having so many Dorje Shugden lineage masters attend the opening sends a message to CTA that there is freedom of religion and no one can stop them regardless of CTA's incited violence towards them.

It is a 3 day program from Friday, Oct. 3rd to Sunday Oct. 5. Click here for more info about the opening.

http://www.ganden.org/] [url]http://www.ganden.org/ [/url]

jeff Ryan

• Email
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 02:54:07 AM »
I'm surprised that this alias named TARA took my facebook post verbatim and my photos and claimed them and the quote as their own. I have lived with The Ganden Oracle for Dorje Shugden for the past nine years since we purchased Ganden Khachoe Shing.

I have heard more and more BAD NEWS about DS.Com and their tactics lately. This hijack of my photos and quote lend considerable credence to the claims of shady tactics by the DS.com team. Creating false aliases and authoring fake threat letters, bashing monks and lay English teachers at Shar Ganden. This behavior is dishonest and will only lead to harming our cause. We are much more powerful if we operate from truth. Why does the DS.com team feel this behavior is the "right" way to behave and can possibly help the cause? I can share that Dharmapala said during an invocation that Shar Ganden will be a great success IF the monks hold their samaya. Encouraging lies does not help our cause.  We have elected to avoid discussing the latest scandal the DS.com team is creating so we can focus on the auspicious occasion of Ganden Khachoe Shing's opening. Please do the right thing and abandon the egocentric crap and work together to protect the protectorless.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 03:55:42 AM »
I'm sorry, but what evidence would you have that any of this would be the fault of DS.com? Sometimes we get different people on the forums who say things they shouldn't.  However, that doesn't mean they are from DS.com.  They could be anybody.
  I don't understand what you are even talking about, to be honest with you.  However if you say we at a certain monestary have elected not to even talk about the latest scandel at DS.com or something, well, then you have elected to talk about it, then haven't you, and also not elected to tell anyone what you are talking about, so how on earth could the other side present it's facts or opinions and how could it do anything but disparage DS.com if you insinuate that they do wrong things but won't back yourself up.  Who are you anyway?

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 04:15:34 AM »
Jeff Ryan, whilst I do not condone plagiarism I would also like to caution you on your accusations. I went to have a look at your Facebook and indeed if I discovered that Tara took your post and copied it verbatim, I would have done something. This is not to say that Tara did or did not plagiarise your post.

As for your accusations regarding ds.com this is a continuation of a campaign that has been going on for some time now. I have heard a few versions of what you posted but I have asked for and never received even the slightest proof. Your approach does resemble the CTA's vis-a-vis Shugden being a demon; Shugdenpas being paid agents of the Chinese etc. How are you different?

Please back up your accusations or apologise.  Which 'English teachers' are you referring to and why have they not complained to ds.com or the monastery directly?  Are you speakongnon their behalf becaise there cannot be that many English teachers in Shar. If it's true they have been bashed why complain to you instead of the authorities?  Please back up your accusations immediately. 

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 04:26:17 AM »
I wanted to share my joy with you all with a few photos of today's most auspicious activities... His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche officiating Heruka Tsog Offering in Ganden Khachoe Shing's new Assembly Hall and Dharmapala invocation with many of our lineage Masters.

TARA,

Please verify if you have copied the content of your post from another person.  If yes please credit the owner of the content.

TARA

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 05:51:45 AM »
Dear Mr Jeff Ryan (if this is your real name)

I apologise if I had plagiarized, your post.  I honestly didn't know it was yours as it was through many FB sharings from others that I have gotten these pictures and description without any "Jeff Ryan" on it.  If it was there I would certainly have given "Jeff Ryan" the credit.   Then again you need to know the right to share and assume internet anonymity is sacrosanct.  In future be careful to mention your name or adopt private settings in all your pictures and postings so it cannot be publicized to save alot of unnecessary accusations on others.

I wonder why you accuse and are against DS.COM of so many wrong doings when many high Lamas and Shugdenpas appreciated their invaluable works to benefit others.  Criticising and condemning DS.COM is indirectly criticising and condemning the work this site is doing for Lord Buddha Dorje Shugden himself.  Please be mindful to avoid the arising of negativities.  For your information DS.COM is appreciated by Lord Buddha Dorje Shugden himself.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 07:00:46 AM by vajratruth »

DharmaDefender

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 01:57:54 PM »
Jeff Ryan - please note TARA is not a forum moderator nor are they associated with the DorjeShugden.com administrative team. TARA is an external forum poster just as you are.

I'm surprised that this alias named TARA took my facebook post verbatim and my photos and claimed them and the quote as their own. I have lived with The Ganden Oracle for Dorje Shugden for the past nine years since we purchased Ganden Khachoe Shing.

I have heard more and more BAD NEWS about DS.Com and their tactics lately. This hijack of my photos and quote lend considerable credence to the claims of shady tactics by the DS.com team. Creating false aliases and authoring fake threat letters, bashing monks and lay English teachers at Shar Ganden. This behavior is dishonest and will only lead to harming our cause. We are much more powerful if we operate from truth. Why does the DS.com team feel this behavior is the "right" way to behave and can possibly help the cause? I can share that Dharmapala said during an invocation that Shar Ganden will be a great success IF the monks hold their samaya. Encouraging lies does not help our cause.  We have elected to avoid discussing the latest scandal the DS.com team is creating so we can focus on the auspicious occasion of Ganden Khachoe Shing's opening. Please do the right thing and abandon the egocentric crap and work together to protect the protectorless.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 02:30:52 PM by DharmaDefender »

DharmaSpace

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 03:41:42 PM »
Great pictures at the Ganden Khachoe Shing, may Trijang Rinpoche and all great Dorje Shugden lamas lead us out of this ban and bring us to another new golden age of Tsongkhapa tradition.

I can see Zasep Rinpoche, Gangchen Rinpoche and Yongyal Rinpoche feeling so inspired.

Big Uncle

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 03:49:11 PM »
I rejoice for the wonderful opening of this new center. But what marred this news is people making accusations about DS.com that is unfounded. When people make accusations, it should be the norm to present it with evidence and source of the accusation. Pictures of Dharma centers and lamas shouldn't be an intellectual property reserved for only a few people. It should be shared with many. I feel disheartened that fellow Shugden practitioners would make such accusations about fellow practitioners when we are already under attack from the Dorje Shugden ban.

Maleficent

• I Love DS
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 10:40:33 PM »
Just a wonder why someone would post a comment on this picture of the above event in Facebook by a person named Tenzin Gyaltsen : "Dorje Shugden is a protector for Buddhist gay community, technically known as "Sangha community". If you want to be a gay, yet looking for a peaceful and quite place, I would recommend this place".

Is it to defame Ganden Khachoe Shing by a Dalai Lama supporter?

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2014, 04:44:53 AM »
Well, I could not find any of the stuff on Facebook, but then I don't like Facebook and only tried for a few minutes.
  If people are saying bad things like about a Sangha or Trijang Rinpoche then really I am worried for the karma of the person speaking.  Dorje Shugden protects everyone; they are making themselves look bad and everyone gets to imprint on Trijang Rinpoche though, so at least that is good.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2014, 08:47:40 AM »
As Buddhist, whatever lineage or beliefs we have, please practice the basic mind training of regardless others as more important. After all, the posting and replies are meant to benefit the readers and not to look good. I believe there is a genuine mistake on the part of TARA of plagiarizing  someone else's post and even than he/she has apologies. But then isn't that how the social network is suppose to work? Crediting the author is automatic is most of the sites like FB and Twitter and personally I will just be as happy if no one credit me. Sharing something good is sharing. Why put any worldly motivation on it?

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2014, 09:29:58 AM »

Jeff Ryan is supposed to be an assistant to a very high, well respected and beloved lama. Jeff Ryan has copied this post on Facebook and stated that he expects DS.Com to take it down as it incriminates this site. It doesn't at all and I have no hesitation in preserving this incendiary post charged with self centredness. Let it be an example to all as to how one should NOT represent one's lama, create even more chaos and division amongst Dorje Shugden practitioners and all this while claim to work for the good of the Protector.

With post bearing false witness like Jeff Ryan's, the CTA can rest easy. Elsewhere Jeff justifies his actions by saying on FB, "The forum website is named rattle that cage for a good reason. The cage has been rattled and hopefully everyone will start working together harmoniously" and in that the self-righteousness rears its ugly head again. How crass  it is to suggest that an abominable act can be Trungpa-esque in its crazy wisdom. It's just crazy. Equally pathetic is how a couple of people have been cheering such baseless accusations on.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 09:34:46 AM by vajratruth »

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2014, 11:51:53 AM »
I have heard more and more BAD NEWS about DS.Com and their tactics lately. This hijack of my photos and quote lend considerable credence to the claims of shady tactics by the DS.com team. Creating false aliases and authoring fake threat letters, bashing monks and lay English teachers at Shar Ganden. This behavior is dishonest and will only lead to harming our cause. We are much more powerful if we operate from truth. Why does the DS.com team feel this behavior is the "right" way to behave and can possibly help the cause? .

I am surprise at what was written above. I have followed this website for quite a number of years now and ,I myself have investigated the sources on this website with various sources and I find them reliable. I have travelled to so many places and I hear good things about this site.

Shouldn't all Shugden practitioners rejoice when there are achievements made in our movement in total which is to promote our belief and practice? Over so many years, so many Shugden practitioners have suffered tremendously may it be high attained gurus, monks or even common people. And this website and a few more out there are the voice piece for their suffering and eventually towards the freedom of Shugden practice for all.

Harmony makes small things grow, lack of it makes great things decay.

Sallust

May peace be with you