Author Topic: First Illustrated Story of Dorje Shugden in the World!!!  (Read 15211 times)

Mana

Re: First Illustrated Story of Dorje Shugden in the World!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 07:43:23 AM »

This is the best dorje shugden site in the world. The most definitive and contains information from all aspects and even provides links to other related sites. Very fair and very open to pro and against Shugden opinions. It's mission statement is not for bashing the Dalai Lama which is wonderful.

This site is really dedicated to spreading dorje shugden to as many people as possible through evidence, proof, logic, debate, forum discussion and education. I rejoice.

tk

We dorje shugden practitioners do not agree with Dalai Lama and his incorrect stance against Shugden. From whatever angle you examine this, it is wrong. But as responsible Buddhists who are holding perhaps the three sets of vows, we should not just bash the Dalai Lama. We may express clearly our feelings and with logic give evidence and that is fine.

This forum is for both pro and anti Shugden people because by debating we can come to a better understanding of eachother. War of words motivated from bias, anger and hate will go somewhat ahead but not fully ahead. Shugden practitioners are in a sort of minority although millions practice him, so the peaceful and logical way to make our case heard is the right way to go. After all, karma will follow all whether you like the Dalai Lama or not.

Therefore Dalai Lama bashing is NOT ENCOURAGED on this website at all. Our website is not aligned to any centre, hence it will not be a platform for the sole views of any centre's but can share views of all centres.

Mana

triesa

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 02:54:07 PM »

This is the best dorje shugden site in the world. The most definitive and contains information from all aspects and even provides links to other related sites. Very fair and very open to pro and against Shugden opinions. It's mission statement is not for bashing the Dalai Lama which is wonderful.

This site is really dedicated to spreading dorje shugden to as many people as possible through evidence, proof, logic, debate, forum discussion and education. I rejoice.

tk

I agree with TK. This is the BEST DORJESHUGDEN WEBSITE in the world. I applaude the hardworking team behind this website. They are innovative and always surprises the readers.

Pictures speak a thousand words, this video is so well illustrated and I have watched it over and over again. It makes history and biography of Dorje Shugden so easily understood by all walks of life.

I will not be surprised at all if the team come out with a DS comic book.

Thank you and thank you again for such a GREAT ILLUSTRATION for the whole world to see!

Triesa

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010, 03:20:55 PM »

We dorje shugden practitioners do not agree with Dalai Lama and his incorrect stance against Shugden. From whatever angle you examine this, it is wrong. But as responsible Buddhists who are holding perhaps the three sets of vows, we should not just bash the Dalai Lama. We may express clearly our feelings and with logic give evidence and that is fine.

This forum is for both pro and anti Shugden people because by debating we can come to a better understanding of eachother. War of words motivated from bias, anger and hate will go somewhat ahead but not fully ahead. Shugden practitioners are in a sort of minority although millions practice him, so the peaceful and logical way to make our case heard is the right way to go. After all, karma will follow all whether you like the Dalai Lama or not.

Therefore Dalai Lama bashing is NOT ENCOURAGED on this website at all. Our website is not aligned to any centre, hence it will not be a platform for the sole views of any centre's but can share views of all centres.

Mana

I totally agree - i don't know any Shugden practitioner who agrees with the Dalai Lama's ban but how we express our disagreement differentiates us. There are so many factors against Shugden practitioners because of the ban, we should join together in unity and harmony rather than criticise each other. As we have discussed before - if the Dalai Lama is Chenrezig, we should not criticise him. If he is not, then, as Mana says, karma will follow us all.

This is what I believe in and i am so very grateful for this space where finally I have found many people who are open minded and not judgmental. I love the peaceful mandate here and the directive that not only should we not attack the Dalai Lama but also any other Lamas.

Thank you Mana and the other moderators who make this space safe for people like me.

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

beggar

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2010, 05:11:01 PM »

Mana

well said Mana! (and welcome back, you’ve been on a hiatus? We have missed your grand voice!)

Sure is the best kind of site there is on Dorje Shugden. What you said there about being for both pro and anti Dorje Shugden is just the reason why it’s the best site. It has always warmed my heart to know so much information is being shared – both pro and anti – for people to look at and MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS. It’s important this is done peacefully, without coercion from either side, and this website gives you the space for that.

Most importantly, it RESPECTS THE READER enough to let you make up your own mind, do your own research and investigation, decide the path of your practice. This is how practice should be, shouldn’t it?

yours, and very gratefully, beggar

thor

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2010, 06:53:21 PM »
Admin has added downloadable wallpapers to the front page! Take a look here http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/

I am using the 1st one with the illustrated image of Dorje Shugden on my laptop and the other with the Potala on my office PC. Just today, the office administrator asked me about the image and that enabled me to show her this website and introduce her to the Dorje Shugden. Although she is an atheist, the illustrated story sparked her interest to do a spot of research herself.

Thank you admin! 

;D

DharmaDefender

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 07:46:39 PM »
Brill video guys! Voice is very calming too, good job! I like how the admin are always springing surprises on us...makes you wonder what's next!

After all, karma will follow all whether you like the Dalai Lama or not.

That's the crux of the whole thing really. Besides, you destroy your practice from inside out. He be a fool who is led by external factors to commit non-virtuous deeds!

Lineageholder

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2010, 09:09:57 AM »
Dear webmaster and owners of this site,

Thank you so much for the beautiful video that clearly shows that Dorje Shugden is an authentic Dharma protector and that has so many inspiring stories from our Lineage Gurus, it is a very blessed treasure.

pgdharma

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2010, 09:23:40 AM »
I am truly amazed of what the DS.com TEAM can do in such a short period of time.......for giving us this 1st ever audio visual creation of the story on Dorje Shugden
I rejoice to you guys working behind the scenes, so devoted and sincere and springing surprises like this. I really love the illustrated story with the narration and have listened to it many times. The narrator has a great voice. This illustration concept is easy to understand and remember and even young children can also benefit from it.
I thank you guys for all the hard work you have put in to promote Dorje Shugden.

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2010, 10:00:11 AM »
dorjeshugden.com never stop to amaze me. Apart from providing the platform of interesting updates (not forgetting the big news of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen's reincarnation, Gaden Trisur switch camp joining Shar Gaden etc), brochures download, and now the illustrated comic!

Thank you dorjeshugden.com team. You guys are really doing a lot to ensure the spread & awareness of King protector Dorje Shugden!

thaimonk

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2010, 10:09:03 AM »

THIS IS THE BEST DORJE SHUGDEN SITE IN THE WORLD. NEWS, ILLUSTRATIONS, FORUM, ARTICLES, VIDEOS, PICTURE GALLERY, BROCHURES, GUESTBOOK, AND A PLACE TO CONGREGRATE FOR ALL THOSE ENDURING THE BAN WITH SO MUCH STRENGTH.

THIS SITE SERVES TO EDUCATE, EMPOWER AND OFFER SOLACE.

FANTASTIC SACRED SPACE WE HAVE HERE.

DSFriend

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2010, 05:52:28 PM »
How many ways can there be to promote Dorje Shugden? Well, DS.COM has certainly been churning out educational and promotional materials in such innovative and creative ways, professional looking, non-biased messages on a  regular basis...with the most comprehensive, easy to understand Starter Kit for beginners, brochures, now an incredible illustrated cartoon and wall papers!

And everything is made available to us freely. How we can repay the kindness of the people behind this website as well as our Protector is to use these materials  and made it known to our friends and via other related websites.

Let's get busy!

Big Uncle

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2010, 06:47:23 AM »
Wow! I love several scenes in the video like the scene of Lama Tsongkhapa giving teachings to an assembly of monks in a giant prayer hall. It kinda evoked a very warm feeling and wondered how Lama Tsongkhapa looked like in real life. I wondered where have all the monks during Lama Tsongkhapa have incarnated to. I am pretty sure that many of these monks are highly attained and have control over their rebirth. I heard from some monks heard that high Lamas would joke that taking rebirth in Tushita would not be easy getaway from Samsara as Lama Tsongkhapa would urge his followers to take rebirth in order to benefit others.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2010, 05:35:38 PM »
I wondered where have all the monks during Lama Tsongkhapa have incarnated to. I am pretty sure that many of these monks are highly attained and have control over their rebirth. I heard from some monks heard that high Lamas would joke that taking rebirth in Tushita would not be easy getaway from Samsara as Lama Tsongkhapa would urge his followers to take rebirth in order to benefit others.

Well, one of Lama Tsongkhapa's disciples is Duldzin Drakpa Gyeltsen and I'm still curious when he (or she, to be politically correct!) will reveal him or herself! I'm sure Tsongkhapa's other disciples have also reincarnated back - either in our world or another - because it's the Bodhisattva's nature to return and help us stupid sentient beings.

I'm curious - is there a recognised incarnation of Tsongkhapa?

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

icy

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 08:58:34 AM »
How wonderful, the first ever illustrated story of Dorje Shugden in the World!!!  Kudos to the people working on this site and the people who are involved in the project.  This is due to the pure dedication and sheer determination to promote Dorje Shugden to the young and old.  Thanks a million.  The story of Dorje Shugden is easily understandable and accessible to many more.  What a clever and skillful way to spread Dorje Shugden.  May you who are involved in this have long and healthy lives to benefit numberless beings.

I am so touched by your efforts and kindness .....

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 09:32:50 PM »
(cont.)
This video is amazing!

I showed it to one of my friends today whom I was trying to explain who Dorje Shugden is, his lineage etc and this video helped me SO MUCH.

It was easy to explain things after watching the video. Sometimes when we speak it could be a little messy and rather patchy. She came round and after watching the video she came up with lots of question to then I helped filled in the gaps.

YAYYY.

Thanks DS.com :)