Author Topic: Dagom Rinpoche's re-incarnation  (Read 31094 times)

DharmaSpace

Re: Dagom Rinpoche's re-incarnation
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2011, 05:20:32 AM »
Here is a video on the stupa of kyabjye Dagom Rinpoche
Presentation of the Stupa of Venerable Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche
Small | Large

I am not exactly clear about why the video was made and the point of it, just to share and it seems his stupa is somewhere in Bangkok.

Anyways has anyone ever wondered why Kyabjye Dagom Rinpoche picked Bangkok as the place he passed into parinirvana? Will he be coming to spread Lama Tsongkhapa's tradition in Thailand later in his new incarnation. I can believe that he was poisoned, but I will never believe he had no control or did not know what was going on that resulted i him passing away in Bangkok.

thor

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2011, 10:13:15 AM »
His Eminence Dagom Rinpoche's stupa is at Wat Thakham Bangpakong in the outskirts of Bangkok. There are two other stupas of Dagom Rinpoche - one in his Ladrang in Kathmandu and another one in Tibet. I have heard that Dagom Rinpoche has friends and associates in Bangkok, which could be why he stopped over in Thailand on his way from Nepal to Switzerland.

Mountains has previously written about the passing of Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche here: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=427.0

I have attached some photos of the stupa in Bangkok, as well as the Tibetan and Thai monks both doing the puja during the consecration of the relic stupa. You will also see Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche's changtso Geshe Jangsem making offerings to the holy stupa. Enjoy the pics

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2011, 11:20:06 AM »
I'm sure Dagom Rinpoche has reason to enter clear light in Bangkok.

It is just like how the places Buddha was born (Lumbini), enlightenment (Bodhgaya), where he gave his first teaching(Sarnath), where he died(Kusinara) are important places for every Buddhist to visit as these places has some special power. I remember a lama gave a teaching before that these places if we visit and make lots of offerings, it can prolong one's life.

Dagom Rinpoche is definitely not ordinary, I heard from many reliable sources before that even when DS takes trance in an oracle, DS will always pay respect to Dagom Rinpoche first.

I am looking forward to hear more news on the new incarnation.