Author Topic: Dagom Rinpoche's re-incarnation  (Read 30996 times)

hope rainbow

Dagom Rinpoche's re-incarnation
« on: August 03, 2010, 07:35:55 AM »
As I research more on the high lamas that are supporters of Dorje Shugden or that used to practice Dorje Shugden openly, I notice that there is a pattern of EXCELLENCE in all their actions.
Excellence in their teachings and in their compassion.
Here is another example with Dagom Rinpoche, a stable practitioner of Dorje Shugden, and who's life is clearly led with bodhicitta.

I read on Wikipedia that he passed into paranirvana in 2007.
Yet, does anyone here knows if a re-incarnation has been found and confirmed?

quoted from Wikipedia

(QUOTE)

[...]
Thus for a long time Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche has been teaching Buddha Dharma and giving spiritual advice to thousands of students throughout the world, always with love and compassion. Rinpoche does not at all like to deal with politics.
He only gives spiritual and truthful advice.
It is because of this that his blissful Dharma activities have been flourishing purely year after year.
Yet Rinpoche’s faith and respect in the Dharma Protector Dorje Shugden has remained firm and unchanging from early childhood up to the present time.
Because of this, some Tibetan political officials in Dharamsala have, since 1996, made intense effort to split Rinpoche’s many faithful disciples away from him.
Dorje Shugden is a very renowned compassionate protector deity in Tibetan Buddhism.
Hundreds of highly qualified masters and many tens of thousands of people of many different nationalities have revered him as a supreme supramundane protector.
Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche does not care for any mixture of religion and politics and, on the contrary, is one who, in every country where he travels, puts forth great effort in solely spiritual means, for the happiness and peace of everyone.
[...]

(END OF QUOTE)

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Re: Dagom Rinpoche's re-incarnation
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 04:23:50 AM »
Much has been praised about the works of this illustrious master of our time. His incarnation is none other than the holy being who has brought the sacred teachings of Yamantaka from India to Tibet, Ra Lotsawa himself. Even his previous incarnation upholds the sacred teachings in an amazing manner spreading Buddhism in the tradition of Je Lobsang Drakpa and Dorje Shugden to people of many nations.

Under circumstances, Rinpoche has also decided to enter into clear light in Bangkok, Thailand! This creates a beginning of an era for both Tsongkhapa's teachings and Dorje Shugden to be widespread in the south east Asian region! Rinpoche's wisdom, foresight and great compassion has also led to the new revolution of Dorje Shugden's practice being incorporated into the sacred Gelug Refuge Tree. U can see Dorje Shugden appearing within this golden tree of treasures!

There's hope, Hope Rainbow, look at this link. Rinpoche's definitely back and waiting for the right time to manifest His enlightened activities again!

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=748.0

cheers
H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

hope rainbow

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 03:41:03 PM »
WOW!
Thank you H1N1... I did not notice this post...
Very exciting news! There is the reply to my question. Very rejoicing!

DSFriend

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 04:38:07 PM »
Yes, Dagom Rinpoche's incarnation is back. However, it is not be revealed due to safety reasons. I sure am looking forward to receiving more news when the time is right.

triesa

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 06:04:20 PM »
I have also heard from reliable sources that Dogam Rinpoche's incarnation is back, but they are keeping that very secret for the time being. I have the good fortune to meet this illustrious master in Nepal at his ladrang in 2004, at that time I was still very new to the Dharma, and I felt exceptionally lucky to have a chance to receive his blessings before he passed away to clear light in 2007. I still recall that he had a "flame" mark in the center of his forehead, between his eye brows. He was regarded as the enmanation of Yamataka, if I was niot mistaken.

I am delighted to know that his incarnation is back and that this young incarnation will grow up and continue to turn the wheel of Dharma.

Triesa

Helena

• Email
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 07:21:36 AM »
It is indeed most inspiring to read and know that great masters are coming back. It brings so much hope and deepens faith that these Tulkus are back, life after life.

At times of great uncertainty and much confusion, we need these great Tulku even more. They have been able to control their rebirths and master their attainments life after life. We all would benefit greatly when these benevolent Enlightened Beings choose to return to our world again, to guide us and help us.

Yes, as Hope Rainbow wrote, Tulkus possess "Excellence in their teachings and in their compassion" because they care about the greater whole.

The mere fact that they do return and they exist speak volumes!

I am always very happy and inspired when I read stories of Tulkus.
Helena

thaimonk

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 09:13:52 AM »
It is indeed most inspiring to read and know that great masters are coming back. It brings so much hope and deepens faith that these Tulkus are back, life after life.

At times of great uncertainty and much confusion, we need these great Tulku even more. They have been able to control their rebirths and master their attainments life after life. We all would benefit greatly when these benevolent Enlightened Beings choose to return to our world again, to guide us and help us.

Yes, as Hope Rainbow wrote, Tulkus possess "Excellence in their teachings and in their compassion" because they care about the greater whole.

The mere fact that they do return and they exist speak volumes!

I am always very happy and inspired when I read stories of Tulkus.

The mere fact they can return does speak volumes. Can I or the rest of us do that? NO.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 09:21:22 AM »
I always think that tulkus who have been recognised have so much to live up to. Whether they are in the monastery or teaching outside to lay people, tulkus are watched by all to see if they match their previous lives' incarnations. It's fine in the monastery, because they are among the Sangha but for lay people to 'judge' if the tulku is a tulku i think it's a bit much because what basis do we have to judge on.

I do think that if the tulku does not live as we expect - eg he decides to disrobe like Lama Osel - it is not from fault of the tulku but the karma from his students. In our context, the Mahasiddha Biwapa was seen as a 'bad man' because Vajrayogini and her dakini entourage were seen as ordinary women to those who could not see that they were enlightened Beings. So the fault was from the subject - those who perceived wrongly rather than the object.

All these incredible Lamas coming back will be the next generation of Dharma teachers. Whether they manifest fully or not is up to us.

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Zach

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 09:24:15 PM »
Did i hear right when Admin said he has been poisoned ?  >:(

DharmaDefender

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 09:45:57 PM »

I don't know about everyone else but I think it matters little how Dagom Rinpoche died. I have the same attitude when it comes to all funerals - I'd rather think about how the person lived, and rejoice in their great deeds, than nitpick about the manner of death.

Having said that, how Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen died was fundamental to his arising as a Protector soooo...

Mana

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 09:48:19 PM »

The Tibetans in Nepal mentioned this over and over. Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche was slowly poisoned. They had Tibetan spies posted outside of Rinpoche's ladrang always to watch activities. It is happening now also. When the poison finally took hold, Rinpoche was trying to fly out of Nepla via Bangkok, and was very ill in Bangkok and could not proceed out to Switzerland for treatment and passed in Bangkok.

The rumours are unconfirmed. But this website has been informed of the information. The information is not necessarily the view of this website, but it is sharing with other practitioners such a threat is there.

Another view is that Rinpoche passed away of stomach cancer in bangkok on the way to Switzerland.

But the attempt to harm the lamas of the Dorje Shugden lineage is a fact by the TGIE.

Mana

DSFriend

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 09:56:05 PM »

I don't know about everyone else but I think it matters little how Dagom Rinpoche died. I have the same attitude when it comes to all funerals - I'd rather think about how the person lived, and rejoice in their great deeds, than nitpick about the manner of death.

Having said that, how Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen died was fundamental to his arising as a Protector soooo...

Perhaps, he was "poisoned" but more importantly, was it the poison which "killed" him or he entered clear light by his own doing? Dagom Rinpoche is back. If he can control his perfect return, I'm sure he could control his previous departure.

I do agree with DharmaDefender...no point to nitpick

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 09:56:32 PM »

The Tibetans in Nepal mentioned this over and over. Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche was slowly poisoned. They had Tibetan spies posted outside of Rinpoche's ladrang always to watch activities. It is happening now also. When the poison finally took hold, Rinpoche was trying to fly out of Nepla via Bangkok, and was very ill in Bangkok and could not proceed out to Switzerland for treatment and passed in Bangkok.

The rumours are unconfirmed. But this website has been informed of the information. The information is not necessarily the view of this website, but it is sharing with other practitioners such a threat is there.

Another view is that Rinpoche passed away of stomach cancer in bangkok on the way to Switzerland.

But the attempt to harm the lamas of the Dorje Shugden lineage is a fact by the TGIE.

Mana

Thank you Mana for shedding light re this subject.

I am with DharmaDefender re her thoughts about Dagom Rinpoche's passing. Yes HE Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche is a supreme being and his birth/death are significant but if we cannot pick/pin point anything re the case, then I don't see it worth further pursuit.

I wish that the TGIE can stop killing all these holy Lamas of our sacred Lineage. It is really detrimental to the Buddha Dharma and the same goes for the culture and livelihood of Tibetans - their spirituality.

May this current incarnation of Dagom Dorje Chang swiftly ride on his vows to translate the ancient Buddhist teachings for the modern minds of today.

Om Svasti

H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Zach

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 09:58:05 PM »

Mana

:-[ So sad....may his precious reincarnation double his past activites.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 10:00:43 PM »
The lengths some people will go to in order to stop Dorje Shugden practice sends shivers up my spine. Even HH Trijang Rinpoche is not spared. I was very struck by what he said in his radio interview:

"It is very clear my life might be in danger. So I have decided to leave my Labrang and disrobe, so that none of the Shugden worshippers can ask me to be their leader. I hope that this way I can respect the wishes of the Dalai Lama and still revere the protector, practicing in private and far from everyone. I intend to follow a middle way, neither for nor against Shugden. I appeal to both parties not to contact me.

In my own Labrang I have recently witnessed a kind of factionalism and I have discovered that one person in particular was planning an evil conspiracy. This plan was to murder my assistant, Tharchin, and to implicate His Holiness’s government in exile with this odious crime. The conspirator aimed to become chakzoe [manager] of my estate. Tharchin has been very kind to me, more so than my own parents, and has taken care of me since I was three years old. As well as managing the affairs of my Labrang.

With my own ears I heard this person discussing on the telephone a plan to assassinate Tharchin. It is really a matter of great sadness and surprise, especially since the person involved in this ploy has been very close to me as well. If he succeeds in his plan, it would be a cause of great trouble for the Labrang, as well as a cause of disgrace to the Tibetan government and His Holiness the Dalai Lama.

These are not lies, but true facts which I want everyone to know. That is why I made this statement.”

I extracted this from http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=4090.

It is so sad that people will harm Lamas - I cannot imagine what is their motivation :(
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being