Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!  (Read 203709 times)

thor

Re: Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2010, 09:50:45 PM »
Keeping him secret now, let's TGIE know they have failed.
Politics

Announcing it slowly is to give hope and protect his life.
People hope the politics will end.  Dorje Shugden is good enough, yet another reincarnation will not solve the problem.

As long as sentient beings remain, may I too remain, to benefit the beings of the world ~ Shantideva.

Every reincarnation has a part to play, a job to do, a mission to accomplish.

Dulzin built Gaden Monastery -  the original Gelugpa monastery from which came the likes of Trijang Rinpoche, Zong Rinpoche, Zemey Rinpoche...

He returned as Panchen Sonam Drakpa,  composed the 11 volumes of scriptures, studied by masters like Trijang Rinpoche, Ling Rinpoche, Dalai Lama, Zong Rinpoche...

He returned once again as Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen, who arose as the great DharmaPala Dorje Shugden, whose lineage carries on in Trijang Rinpoche, Dagom Rinpoche, Geshe Kelsang Gyatso...

Just look at his great deeds. The mindstream of a beneficial one will continue to return again and again to samsara. Whatever form they choose to reincarnate it, whatever recognition the receive, their sole purpose is to continue to benefit.

To say something is good enough, is belittling our Protector. If he has emanated once again, then it must be for great benefit.

I am not agreeing that the announcement is true and valid. But if TRUE, then there is HOPE. Hope for what? For freedom of religion, for the end of discrimination. If not, then what have we lost?

Wait and see. Why criticise prematurely?

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2010, 09:51:22 PM »
I find this all quite strange, but hey ho, maybe i'm quite strange..
You know, it wouldn't suprise me if it was revealed that it is Tsem!! Ta-da!!  :D

Maybe they revealed it will be Mohani!! Ta-da!!

Maybe they revealed it will be TrinleyKalsang!! Ta-da!!

thaimonk

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2010, 09:54:48 PM »
I find this all quite strange, but hey ho, maybe i'm quite strange..
You know, it wouldn't suprise me if it was revealed that it is Tsem!! Ta-da!!  :D

Maybe if they revealed it will be His Eminence Tsem Rinpoche in the future would be great. He is a superb lama from what I see of his youtubes, websites and blogs. His youtube has already 650,000 views from my count.

Young, energetic, strong, vocal, devoted, ordained and modern. Great!!! My he live long. Btw, I don't think spewing names of Tsem or what not here and there is good. Why bring trouble to Tsem Rinpoche or any other lama we haphazardly ta-da!!!??

thaimonk

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2010, 09:56:27 PM »
That doesn't mean you have won me over, it just seems pointless to argue based on such a small amount of public information.  

Then why are you arguing??

;D

Mohani

• duldzin
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2010, 09:58:26 PM »
Just thought things might be going that way. I don't mean to cause him any problems.

thor

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2010, 09:58:54 PM »
Dear all,

no disrespect meant. I am cautious because I believe there have been numerous occasions where the wrong incarnation was "found" and where that person has been used for political motivations. I also think that many incarnations have rightly been recognized by highly realised Masters, but if we look today to the situation in the Buddhist world, many are under the influence of the DL and TGIE or afraid to go againste the wishes of the DL or TGIE. (Maybe for good reasons, they may have family in refugee camps etc..)

It looks as if the tulku system has been and is used for more than spiritual purposes. (See all the western tulkus, and many Tibetans, they have all disrobed ! Traditions have been split (Kagyu))

I am very grateful for the admin to give us so much useful information but I disagree that my faith in Dorje Shugden depends on me believing/accepting without proof that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen is back.

For me his return will only have meaning if he manifest the aspects of a true follower of Je Tsongkhapa's tradition.
And if he can help people of this world by spreading Buddhadharma far and wide ofcourse I will rejoice and honour him. But I also rejoice in anyone who does this, tulku or not.

Vajra

Dear Vajra,

yes, tulku system has been abused by those with other motivations. But it does not preclude correct recognitions also. If he is a real emanation, there is no doubting that his qualities will shine through. The example of Changkya Rolpai Dorje and Je Pabongkhapa comes to mind.

You are wise to be careful and reserve your judgement on the validity of the Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen reincarnation. I don't think this website would risk their reputation unless they were fairly sure of their sources. But let us wait (impatiently) and see.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2010, 09:59:35 PM »
That doesn't mean you have won me over, it just seems pointless to argue based on such a small amount of public information.  

it's pointless to argue full stop. i don't think we're here to win anyone over (i'm not anyway), just to express and share our different perspectives on the different topics that arise. If people agree, that's fine. If people don't agree, that's fine too. It's all about mutual respect for differences of opinions.

I rejoice in the possibilities this latest news brings. if you don't rejoice, that's fine too :) but pls don't look down on me for being happy about it. :)
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

thaimonk

« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2010, 10:05:09 PM »
Just thought things might be going that way. I don't mean to cause him any problems.

There are many many tulkus and reincarnations out there that you may not know about. It is just that His eminence Tsem Rinpoche is one of the more famous and wellknown ones, hence you mention him, but if you dont mean to bring him any problems then dont mention him. because he is under a repressive regime called TGIE, so all of us should protect them as they work hard for the dharma.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2010, 10:12:02 PM »
Having read some public biographies very closely I know who this probably is.  In a spiritual sense this is a "don't care" for me whether it goes public or not, because I know who my teachers are and they are the only ones I need to see as a Buddha.  Given the political situation nowadays it is a bit concerning what social effect this will have.

Yes, your teachers are the only ones you need to see as a Buddha. Same for me and same for every disciple around the world. Hence I don't criticize or make jokes of any teacher lightly to not disrespect any student around the world who needs to view their teacher as a Buddha (not saying you do).

Kyabje Drakpa Gyeltsen could have many students, so it might matter to them quite alot. Bless them and their teacher because it will not be easy for them if it is fully revealed. Who knows, it might not be fully revealed for another 1, 2, 10, 20, 30 years or maybe never. I will not go and meet Kyabje Drakpa Gyeltsen as I have my teachers also. But I deeply respect him for his student's sake. How brave he and his students are if TGIE is still existing and 'functioning'. So I do care about this issue for them. OM MANI PEME HUNG.

TK

DSFriend

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2010, 10:13:20 PM »
Because there are many things to consider with this.

Dear Trinley
I've appreciated your thoroughness in research and can understand your concerns. You are considering many things because you care for our lineage. In the process of considering these newly presented information, openness is required. I think we do not have enough to put down or make any conclusions as of yet...

However, I can't help rejoicing while reading the news for the possibilities of a greatly, beneficial being amongst us to teach and assist us in our practice.

DSFriend

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2010, 10:19:08 PM »
Kyabje Drakpa Gyeltsen could have many students, so it might matter to them quite alot. Bless them and their teacher because it will not be easy for them if it is fully revealed.

So aren't we doing them a favor by expressing our caution and concerns on this matter?

Yes, we are. But to them he is a Buddha as he is their guru already. So for their guru to turn out to be Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen would be a 'step down' and easier to accept. To believe from a Buddha to a high lama would be easier. As a Buddha would be perfect.  So we might not be doing them a favour if they have already accepted him as their Buddha. If you have accepted your teacher as a Buddha and I go around investigating whether he is or not, that wouldn't help.

tk
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 10:21:48 PM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2010, 10:28:17 PM »
Well, then, I think the best thing to do would be to play it down for the sake of them.

Can forum ALL WE WANT. Just don't mention any names of who we might think it would be. Some forum goers mention names. Very not considerate I would think given the climate of the circumstances.

Keep the lamas safe. We should have compassion for them as they for us.

TK
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 10:33:09 PM by tk »

dsnowlion

« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2010, 10:30:38 PM »
OM Buddha!!! The announcement brought shivers to my spine and it gave a new light of hope that we always new was there but now it Sun is slowly rising. What Great news that we all should rejoice! It deepens my faith and what revelation it will be when TDG is revealed one day and Yes I believe it will come, no doubt. Because if Buddhas can manifest, reincarnations and incarnations is nothing new, and the very fact you do prayers to Dorje Shugden, is a clear indication you do believe. Nothing is impossible except our limited narrow thinking due to the self cherishing egocentric mind that like to be right.  

I do not have any doubts that this website/webmaster would dare put up such a news as a Hoax/to get extra ratings. Why do you? Are you jealous you did not get the news first?

Are you jealous that everyone congregates here for the best Dorje Shugden information and are you sour no one will go to dulzin.com??? And anyway there is nobody home over there. I remembered like about a week back some of u wanted to copy all the info on this forum and transfer on to your new site... some more have the cheek to ask the webmaster... how cold, uncaring, and unethical is that?  And if you have so much doubt and so critical of the info this website puts up, then why do you want to copy the info. Doubt it all then.

You have the right to have doubt ans question but what is your intent? To be skeptic for wanting to learn more and get better understanding is fine. But being skeptical and criticizing, putting people down, being cheeky at everything that does not fit your world just cause your Guru told you so... is quite a huge wrong view. And sadly it paints a not so nice picture of your Guru if we did not know him better that he is not like so.

Anyways... Back to the GOOD REJOICING NEWS... I AM SO HAPPY THAT TULKU DRAKPA GYELTSEN IS BACK and AMONGST US, WALKING, TALKING, EATING, TEACHING, AND BENEFITING COUNTLESS BEINGS. AND I HOPE N PRAY THAT ONE DAY WE'LL HAVE THE GREAT MERITS TO MEET HIM AND RECEIVE BLESSINGS AND TEACHINGS FROM.

Zhalmed Pawo

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2010, 10:39:15 PM »
Dear Admin-folks (whoever you are) and dear tk, I think people are here mostly either idolaters or agnostics, concerning this issue. (Yes, I do have tongue in cheek...)

And some, like me, tried to rise the practice to the forefront. So please, all of you Guru-dance'a'rounders - if this expression is acceptable - try to understand this other position as something not opposing, but, well, just different. For some, the world changes through personal practice, and for some, well, we need a sort of Second Coming.

I dont need a second coming. But it's coming. You judge everything from a judeo christian mono theistic background. I can't blame you. But not everything revolves around your upbringing. Tibet, it's traditions, Buddhism is worlds apart from what you know, what you are use to, and what you see as acceptable. You can just practice and become a Buddha. You don't have to dance around a guru, and neither do we, but if a incarnation is coming, why not.

My views and beliefs are different than your's but I don't appreciate being labelled a Guru-dance'a'rounder because they are different than your's. Please refrain from the name calling. The world indeed changes with practice. So change your world.

I'm sorry if I offended you. It was not my intention. (I even tried to make that view sure by saying if this expression is acceptable, implying, that my expression was, while non-common, yet non-offensive.) But no matter what, I am sorry for whatever bad feelings my post might have rised. I chose my words wrongly, so my fault.

Nevertheless, it was quite interesting for me to see that someone, in this case you, would think that I would be thinking in a judeo-christian theistic way, but then when I read my post with the comment idolaters and agnostics, I'll guess it was coming. Hmmm. Eventhough there was that tongue in cheek. But I'll guess I have quite a lot to do in my communication skills. It is just so easy to be misunderstood when the two parties do not know each other personally beforehand. But in any case, this was my mistake.

My apologies,
your non-judeo-christian friend in Dharma

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2010, 10:44:12 PM »
Dear Admin-folks (whoever you are) and dear tk, I think people are here mostly either idolaters or agnostics, concerning this issue. (Yes, I do have tongue in cheek...)

And some, like me, tried to rise the practice to the forefront. So please, all of you Guru-dance'a'rounders - if this expression is acceptable - try to understand this other position as something not opposing, but, well, just different. For some, the world changes through personal practice, and for some, well, we need a sort of Second Coming.

I dont need a second coming. But it's coming. You judge everything from a judeo christian mono theistic background. I can't blame you. But not everything revolves around your upbringing. Tibet, it's traditions, Buddhism is worlds apart from what you know, what you are use to, and what you see as acceptable. You can just practice and become a Buddha. You don't have to dance around a guru, and neither do we, but if a incarnation is coming, why not.

My views and beliefs are different than your's but I don't appreciate being labelled a Guru-dance'a'rounder because they are different than your's. Please refrain from the name calling. The world indeed changes with practice. So change your world.

I'm sorry if I offended you. It was not my intention. (I even tried to make that view sure by saying if this expression is acceptable, implying, that my expression was, while non-common, yet non-offensive.) But no matter what, I am sorry for whatever bad feelings my post might have rised. I chose my words wrongly, so my fault.

Nevertheless, it was quite interesting for me to see that someone, in this case you, would think that I would be thinking in a judeo-christian theistic way, but then when I read my post with the comment idolaters and agnostics, I'll guess it was coming. Hmmm. Eventhough there was that tongue in cheek. But I'll guess I have quite a lot to do in my communication skills. It is just so easy to be misunderstood when the two parties do not know each other personally beforehand. But in any case, this was my mistake.

My apologies,
your non-judeo-christian friend in Dharma

Dear Non-Judeo-Christian friend in the Dharma,

I like what you just wrote. You are very cheeky and cute in your own way if I may say. LOL.

You are absolutely right, misunderstandings do come when two parties have never met.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS AND KIND REPLY. I appreciate you and your straightforwardness.

Folded hands,

TK