Author Topic: Victourious Subduer.  (Read 6854 times)

Zach

Victourious Subduer.
« on: July 02, 2010, 08:41:34 AM »
Praise to you mighty subduer of Delusions and evil doers, Principle protector of the Precious Doctrine of Je tsongkhapa, Arisen in wrathful form out of your great compassion for the sole benifit of sentient beings, He who is none other then Manjushri, Cutting our ignorance with your swift as wind wisdom sword, Taming us with the hook of your compassion, Protecting us like a father with his child, May we never be parted from you whom for all we take as principle embodiment of the 3 beings, Guru, Yidam, Dharma protector, I request to you increase our activities to flourish Je tsongkhapas holy Doctrine maintaining its essential purity in these degenerate times, Increase the renown and resources of the 3 jewels in order to Benifit the countless kind mothers trapped in samsara.

O Dorje shugden may you and your retinue remain for as long as space exists fuffilling the deeds and wishes of your disciples to guide them with compassion to the Buddha grounds, Victourious Subduer please spontantiously out of your Great wisdom and compassion eliminate the Darkness from our mind and flourish our Dharma activities forever more.

Om Vajra Wiki Witrani Soha.

honeydakini

Re: Victourious Subduer.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 10:23:04 AM »
Hi Zach,
thank you for sharing this beautiful praise. Can you tell us where it's from and the source? It would be helpful if everyone could give proper references whenever you quote something so others can also do further research if they are interested to learn more.

Thanks!

Zach

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 10:32:46 AM »
Hi Zach,
thank you for sharing this beautiful praise. Can you tell us where it's from and the source? It would be helpful if everyone could give proper references whenever you quote something so others can also do further research if they are interested to learn more.

Thanks!

Um well i was thinking of how wonderful it is to have come into the Gedan tradition and receive such special care and protection from Dorje Shugden that i composed this to show my gratitude  :)

Yeshe

• Email
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 11:13:08 AM »
Such a nicely phrased prayer should be given to Geshe-la as an offering, maybe via your RT? :)
A compassionate mind cannot be penetrated by anger or attachment.

Zach

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 11:43:36 AM »
Such a nicely phrased prayer should be given to Geshe-la as an offering, maybe via your RT? :)

A good idea yeshe  :)

What better gift to offer then the gift of Dharma ?  ;D