Author Topic: Removing curses and negativity  (Read 198249 times)

Blueupali

• Email
Re: Removing curses and negativity
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2013, 04:08:50 AM »
 Dear Wisdombeing,

I agree 100 percent that we do not want any harm to come to the sender; so Dorje Shugden should be able to keep them from being harmed, while protecting us, if that is what we pray for.  We can also do Vajrasattva for them since we obviously have some karma with them, and don't want them to fall into the lower realms.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from Wisdombeing
"I think that most mantras will protect - after all, mantras are the enlightened energy of the Buddhas as sound. i personally think that Dorje Shugden's mantra is most appropriate because he is the Dharma Protector for me (and most people who visit this site). Dorje Shugden's mantra won't bounce the black magic onto the caster - the caster's negative karma from sending black magic will bounce back to him, whether we are protected or not. So in the spirit of bodhicitta, we should not hope that the magic will harm the caster but feel compassion for him/her because they will bear the consequences."

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2013, 04:13:11 AM »
Also doing the Long Protector Practice of Dorje Shugden would work I think; of course with the intention to protect all living beings, including the person who is sending black magic and negativity; if we are asking Dorje Shugden to protect us, this will improve their karma anyway, since they won't succeed in harming us.  If we think they have that intention, we could do Vajrasattva so that they will eventually generate regret I think, because we don't want them to intend evil toward others.

Pilgrim

• Email
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2013, 12:16:07 PM »
I just stumbled upon this post. Thanks TK for your advice!

buddhalovely

• Email
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2013, 03:21:52 PM »
There are several ways to neutralise an object that has had a curse placed on it. If the curse is weak, a simple purification may be sufficient: immerse the object in a pile of salt or salt-water, expose it to the smoke of incense, or spray it with holy water, the curse will be removed and the object will be purified again.

xyz_generation

« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2013, 02:15:07 PM »
May be you can try the singing bowl. Just my 2 cents.

Regards.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2013, 02:46:10 PM »
WOW!  Thank you for sharing this valuable information. This is for people like me who are not so well versed on this.
So much information on this forum. And we can also recite Dorje Shugden mantra which is very powerful too. It does work for me.

dorshugfriend

« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2014, 08:53:27 AM »
Thanks for your advice but I did not help at all: I always heard that the deities are waiting for those who need help: Dorje Shugden surely could not help me or not be able to do, but I will try testing with another of many Tibetan deities that even many unknown. Thank you very much and greetings.

I think dorje shugden really can help. But you have to do his prayers faithfully without breaking daily. I have personally seen the results and can confirm without a doubt. Do his prayers faithfully, do dharma work more, and learn to do strong visualisations, definitely it will work.

grandmapele

« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2014, 01:49:12 PM »
Good to see clear, concise advice. For someone not well versed in rituals and mantras, good to see that simple mantras like guru mantra helps. I would like to think that reciting all the mantras need clean samaya, faith & trust in the guru and good motivation with no intention to harm even those with evil intent is very important.

cookie

• Email
« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2014, 09:21:53 AM »
Thank you to TK for such a detailed explanaion to the possible practices one can use to remove the curses and negativities. It is very helpful information to learn up to help those who are faced with such problems.
The only sad thing is that there are some who are born in other religions and are hit with such problems too. They are not allowed or find it difficult or impossible to use the Buddhist methods to help alleviate their problems. In their own religion they can only rely on witch craft or lower deities and often enough the solutions are not completely effective or in some cases more detrimental.

jamyang_sonam

• Email
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2014, 07:32:48 AM »
That is very informative sharing by TK, thank you very much. Such information is precious for every one of us. Every issue has a solution to it, and TK explanation on every solution definitely benefits both the person and the other sentient being. It is true that we should do it with right motivation to benefit the other sentient being, if we do the puja’s or mantra to hurt the other sentient being, it cause more harm to us indefinitely.

Thank you again TK for the explanation!

TARA

« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2014, 07:03:56 AM »
Awfully informative sharing by TK!  Gracia TK.

tingtong

« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2015, 11:30:43 AM »
It is indeed an extra knowledge of how we should counter over negative spells and curse.

wisdommind

« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2015, 03:13:12 PM »
Is nice and good informative learn a lot from here how to removing curse and negativity. Protector Dorje Shudgen practice since can help so many case to removing curses, i personal has introduce by friend came to know about this website and Dorje Shudgen has help my friend life recently. i truly thank for your hard work to keep this website to share who needed help.

pinecone

« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2015, 02:06:03 PM »
Thank you for all discussions, valuable information and ways as to how to remove curses and negativity. Basically if we are attached to a Buddhist Centre, we could seek advice and assistance from the pastors or more well versed person/s because we would not be able to know how heavy or severe  the curse is. Besides, we could also order for a specific puja to be performed immediately to reduce the suffering and pain. For some lay person who does not believe in religion might regard us 8 as superstitious if we seek solution or protection spiritually. Why worry as long as we are sincere in helping and in my opinion,  whatever mantras we recite will eventually be of help once we have done it with faith  and good motivation. :)

sandra

• Email
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2015, 02:26:21 AM »
Thank you for the sharing. I like this webpage as so much information been shared. May more people get to know here and develop the faith to learn and practice. May Tsongkhapa lineage continue flourish and spread into ten directions. Cheers