Author Topic: BRIEF NEWS RE KYABJE DAGOM RINPOCHE  (Read 18550 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
BRIEF NEWS RE KYABJE DAGOM RINPOCHE
« on: June 06, 2010, 10:43:32 AM »

I HAVE HEARD FROM CLOSE SOURCES IN NEPAL WHO HAVE MET THE PERSONAL ATTENDANT OF HIS EMINENCE KYABJE DAGOM RINPOCHE AND RECIEVED SOME GOOD BUT BRIEF NEWS.

KYABJE DAGOM RINPOCHE'S UNMISTAKEN INCARNATION HAS BEEN LOCATED AND CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

THEY WILL NOT RECOGNIZE OFFICIALLY AT THE MOMENT as TGIE are watching very closely. Sad to know that TGIE are still not representing dharma well at all. But the announcements may come soon. I have the timeline as to when the accouncement officially will be approximately.  But I will not write the timeline here to 'protect' Dagom Ladrang. TGIE also comes into this website quite often. That is a fact.

I recieved this news yesterday re the supreme new nirmanakaya. 

I fold my hands to the supreme Ra Lotsawa who has taken incarnation after incarnation faultessly in the form of Kyabje Dagom Dorje Chang.

TK

Zach

Re: BRIEF NEWS RE KYABJE DAGOM RINPOCHE
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 02:38:02 PM »
Wonderful news TK im glad to see that the masters are still being reborn to help us pitiful beings !  :)

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 03:06:07 PM »

For as long as space remains,
For as long as sentient beings remain,
Until then may I too remain,
To dispell the miseries of the world.

Shantideva

Zach

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 03:18:38 PM »

Shantideva

Wonderful words of a wise person ! How wonderful it shall be if i can accomplish such meaning in this life !  :)

jasmine

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 03:22:48 PM »
Thanks for a great news TK!!! :D

A reincarnation of high lama come back to help us who in samsara..

A great Bodhisattva who only think to benefit others..

Om Benza Wiki Bitana Soha..

icy

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 03:27:10 PM »
This great news is very moving.  These great Lamas always inspired me so much. 8)

DSFriend

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 04:10:23 PM »
Thank you TK for sharing the news. May we create the causes to be able to receive teachings from these lamas who takes rebirth again and again to liberate us from sufferings.

May all the holy Gurus live long and continue to turn the wheel of Dharma.

DSFriend

DharmaDefender

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 08:16:16 PM »

I HAVE HEARD FROM CLOSE SOURCES IN NEPAL WHO HAVE MET THE PERSONAL ATTENDANT OF HIS EMINENCE KYABJE DAGOM RINPOCHE AND RECIEVED SOME GOOD BUT BRIEF NEWS.

KYABJE DAGOM RINPOCHE'S UNMISTAKEN INCARNATION HAS BEEN LOCATED AND CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

THEY WILL NOT RECOGNIZE OFFICIALLY AT THE MOMENT as TGIE are watching very closely. Sad to know that TGIE are still not representing dharma well at all. But the announcements may come soon. I have the timeline as to when the accouncement officially will be approximately.  But I will not write the timeline here to 'protect' Dagom Ladrang. TGIE also comes into this website quite often. That is a fact.

I recieved this news yesterday re the supreme new nirmanakaya. 

I fold my hands to the supreme Ra Lotsawa who has taken incarnation after incarnation faultessly in the form of Kyabje Dagom Dorje Chang.

TK

Thank you for such happy news TK. I had the great fortune to meet His Eminence a few years ago and the meeting, though brief, left a strong impression on my mind. I have no doubt that his incarnation will leave the same impression and bring great benefit to all whom he meets. May the holy Gurus return to turn the wheel of Dharma for all beings of this degenerate age.

Happy days!

thor

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 08:21:48 PM »
Yet another lama taking controlled rebirth and returning to benefit us sentient beings.

TGIE, sit up and take note!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 03:56:10 PM »
It is ironic that no matter what people will try to do, the enlightened Beings will always find a way to manifest to benefit others... especially those who really should know better, why try to stop the unstoppable? Isn't it better to go with the flow than to fight against a flood of Bodhicitta....
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Lineageholder

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 05:08:15 PM »
I don't wish to put an dampener on things but...isn't anyone else here slightly suspicious of the tulku system?  In the past, the Dalai Lama has supposedly recognised incarnations of reincarnated masters, but there are doubts as to how genuine his own recognition was and due to him there have been spectacular catastrophes such as the Panchen Lama and Karmapa debacle and also Lama Osel. How can anyone know, without doubt, that someone is someone elses's reincarnation?  You would need clairvoyance and who can you trust to make such unmistaken determinations in these degenerate times?

I have no doubt that great Masters will continue to emanate to benefit sentient beings, but why do they have to be recognised as actual incarnations?  Why can't we simply acknowledge them retrospectively for their great deeds instead of having to give them a title and recognition upfront, which is open to abuse by politically minded people seeking status and power?

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 05:40:42 PM »
I don't wish to put an dampener on things but...isn't anyone else here slightly suspicious of the tulku system?  In the past, the Dalai Lama has supposedly recognised incarnations of reincarnated masters, but there are doubts as to how genuine his own recognition was and due to him there have been spectacular catastrophes such as the Panchen Lama and Karmapa debacle and also Lama Osel. How can anyone know, without doubt, that someone is someone elses's reincarnation?  You would need clairvoyance and who can you trust to make such unmistaken determinations in these degenerate times?

I have no doubt that great Masters will continue to emanate to benefit sentient beings, but why do they have to be recognised as actual incarnations?  Why can't we simply acknowledge them retrospectively for their great deeds instead of having to give them a title and recognition upfront, which is open to abuse by politically minded people seeking status and power?

Dorje Shugden is recognizing Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche. Dorje Shugden has pervasive clairvoyance without limit. If Dorje Shugden puts his seal of approval on this, I will follow one hundred percent. The previous Dagom Rinpoche was located by Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche as the genuine incarnation and further Dorje Shugden confirmed. Hence Dagom Rinpoche was enthroned at a young age in Gomang. Trijang Rinpoche created over 3 famous and accurate oracles. Trijang, Zong, Zemey, Pabongka, Serkong, Para, Lati, Dagom Rinpoches and many others also consulted oracles on regular basis and had spectacular results.

Why focus on some tulkus 'that didn't make it?' There are MANY MORE THAT DID. Many that did and did a great job incarnation after incarnation. Certainly Nirmanakayas can appear specifically with control to benefit and other controlled nirmanakayas can recognize them. Why not.

Attained beings will take rebirth recognized (tulkus) and uncrecognized. So we can be blessed by both. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Why not an recognized one and why not a un-recognized one, both can. No need to choose.

If a lama is great and has no tulku label fine. If a lama is great with a tulku label, also fine. Why don't we keep our minds open to both.

TK

"Kyabje Pabongkha was also an emanation of Heruka Chakrasamvara, but degeneration of the times

and jealousy of ordinary beings have made it difficult to become aware of his tremendous qualities.

There are many biographies of Kyabje Pabongkha that make his realized qualities very clear".

~ Kyabje Zong Rinpoche, Chod in the Ganden Tradition.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 05:46:09 PM by tk »

Zach

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 06:20:56 PM »

I see what you mean LH but however Dorje shugden does the confirmation as well  :)
Personally i believe there is no certainty untill they have been fully trained, But recognition is a good thing it helps people develop unmoving faith :D
There are times when a Suposed reincarnation should not be recognised such a time would be when they begin degenerating the tradition.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 02:54:23 AM »

Shantideva

I love this universal prayer - it applies to anyone - Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Moslem, Mormon etc.

lovely...
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DSFriend

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 05:27:20 AM »

Dorje Shugden is recognizing Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche. Dorje Shugden has pervasive clairvoyance without limit. If Dorje Shugden puts his seal of approval on this, I will follow one hundred percent. The previous Dagom Rinpoche was located by Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche as the genuine incarnation and further Dorje Shugden confirmed. Hence Dagom Rinpoche was enthroned at a young age in Gomang. Trijang Rinpoche created over 3 famous and accurate oracles. Trijang, Zong, Zemey, Pabongka, Serkong, Para, Lati, Dagom Rinpoches and many others also consulted oracles on regular basis and had spectacular results.

Why focus on some tulkus 'that didn't make it?' There are MANY MORE THAT DID. Many that did and did a great job incarnation after incarnation. Certainly Nirmanakayas can appear specifically with control to benefit and other controlled nirmanakayas can recognize them. Why not.

Attained beings will take rebirth recognized (tulkus) and uncrecognized. So we can be blessed by both. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Why not an recognized one and why not a un-recognized one, both can. No need to choose.

If a lama is great and has no tulku label fine. If a lama is great with a tulku label, also fine. Why don't we keep our minds open to both.

TK

"Kyabje Pabongkha was also an emanation of Heruka Chakrasamvara, but degeneration of the times

and jealousy of ordinary beings have made it difficult to become aware of his tremendous qualities.

There are many biographies of Kyabje Pabongkha that make his realized qualities very clear".

~ Kyabje Zong Rinpoche, Chod in the Ganden Tradition.

Dear TK

Thank you for the clear explanation of the tulku system as it will help many especially with the controversies and the seemingly contradictory actions of the Dalai Lama. We do not need to hold extreme views to do away with this system but keep an open mind for what is beneficial for us.

DSFriend