Author Topic: Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's Name mantra removed!!  (Read 32569 times)

DSFriend

Re: Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's Name mantra removed!!
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 07:21:16 PM »
someone told me that the dalai lama said nobody can practice dorje shugden except trijang rinpoche. is that true? why so biase????

Dear Bouncylittlebee

A warm welcome to Rattle That Cage! In here, you will find many INTERESTING topics discussed and debated out. The question you asked have been previously discussed so do freely browse this forum to read up.

For now, I'd like to point you to this video:
Dalai Lama Says Trijang Rinpoche Can Practise Dorje Shugden
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=295

best wishes
DSFriend

honeydakini

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 08:18:36 PM »

:D Illegal? Honeydakini, the only one doing "illegal" things here is the Dalai Lama. By "illegal" I assume you mean "against the Dharma" or "against our vows".
You can repeat, and for your own good fortune I wish you did, you can repeat the name of Trijang Dorjechang as many times as you wish, the more the better. You can write it and fill your statues with it.  He is our Lama, we received everything we have from Kyabje Pabongkapa and him, his main disciple.
We owe these two Lamas everything, much more than our lives. We owe them the possibility of liberation, of enlightenment. How the usage of their salvific holy names could ever be illegal? Those who broke samaya with them are lost in some very sad space, and transmitting what? What can you give to others when you have cut yourself from the source?

A friend: No, no I meant "ILLEGAL" in terms of it being considered an offense by the TGIE. And what basis they would have for stating that reciting a Lama's name is illegal! I mean, what happens if say, a monk from Gaden is "caught" still reciting his name mantra or printing it on consecration mantras? (I don't mean karmically, but I mean do they get fined/ kicked out of monastery etc)

happyxiao73

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2010, 02:25:56 AM »
DS is demon? How you can prove? Removed Kyabje Trijiang Rinpoche's name from mantra because he is DS pratitioner, doesnt make sense. A pratitioner still will continue do their prayer even though you kick him out from monastery or remove his name from mantra; as a high lama they still continue what they will do. My point is dont always create a negative situation towards all the holy high lama.

Because their motivation is pure and only for benefit sentient being. So, neither Trijing Rinpoche is DS pratitioner or not is doesnt matter, why? Because what they doing for society, sentient being is more important than other.

Please give them respect and protect them always, dont always make difficulties!! What you think??   

Ratna Shugden

• Email
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2010, 11:18:27 AM »
Can someone reveal Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's Name mantra to all of us, so that we may all recite it and receive His blessings?

We can't stop others from doing what they want, but we can choose to take up what they have given up.

Would be good if someone can post a huge photo of Him.

Peace.

VS

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2010, 11:59:10 AM »
It is sad how an elite master is treated this way. ???

They can remove Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's name from Lamrim linage prayer  but they can never remove it from Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche students' mind and heart. May they carry on Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's linage and teachings to benefit many for now and generations to come.

Om Mani Padme Hum
VS

a friend

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010, 04:13:05 AM »

Honeydakini,

From the TGIE's point of view it's illegal to be a DSh practitioner. Practitioners are banned from everything, not only from the teachings. The draft Constitution for a future democratic Tibet has been changed to include a specific clause barring a DSh practitioner from holding public office. Not that the Constitution in any version had ever any value, except to talk about it to unsuspecting Westerners that will believe in the desire for democracy that DL has ...
As you know, from 2008 on, entire Tibetan communities around the world, not only in India and Tibet, have been mobilized for the lay people to take the oath of never again have any contact with a Dorje Shugden practitioner, not even for human necessities.
So of course if you are in those communities, where the Associations of Youth and Women are all working for the Dalai Lama and the TGIE, you are not going to publicize that you are a practitioner, let alone that you are printing Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's name. If you do it, you do it in secret.

This is partly why I insist in not publicizing theories that justify the DL's behaviour in the name of religion, because sooner or later it will give a very bad name to Buddhists, and the Buddhadharma, to be protecting or justifying so many blatant attacks against a minority's human rights.

a friend

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2010, 04:24:19 AM »
It is sad how an elite master is treated this way.

They can remove Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's name from Lamrim linage prayer  but they can never remove it from Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche students' mind and heart. May they carry on Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's linage and teachings to benefit many for now and generations to come.

The importance of Kyabjes Pabongka and Trijang Rinpoches is that they are our only gateway to the blessings of our lineage, the only gateway for the transmission of the holy teachings. Litterally they are our entrance gate for liberation and enlightenment. Everything we have we received from them. Unfortunately their great disciples are mostly gone to the Pure Lands already, and I can perceive how even among DSh practitioners the younger generations talk about them in a very respectful way ... but quite remote already, as if they were starting to be forgotten. This saddens my heart, no doubt, but also makes me fear for the lineage. Little by little people might start thinking ... well, they are gone, why not take the teachings from the DL and the "kosher Lamas" (as they are called today those who are following the DL in the ban's issue) ... not realizing that if the lineage has been abandoned, then the blessings of the lineage are gone ... maybe until another far away kalpa, heavens forbid!

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 08:56:50 PM »

Welcome Wosel Tenzin.
Clear thinking, l can see. Very useful.

I agree. Thank you.

TK

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2010, 12:14:01 PM »

The importance of Kyabjes Pabongka and Trijang Rinpoches is that they are our only gateway to the blessings of our lineage, the only gateway for the transmission of the holy teachings. Litterally they are our entrance gate for liberation and enlightenment. Everything we have we received from them. Unfortunately their great disciples are mostly gone to the Pure Lands already, and I can perceive how even among DSh practitioners the younger generations talk about them in a very respectful way ... but quite remote already, as if they were starting to be forgotten. This saddens my heart, no doubt, but also makes me fear for the lineage. Little by little people might start thinking ... well, they are gone, why not take the teachings from the DL and the "kosher Lamas" (as they are called today those who are following the DL in the ban's issue) ... not realizing that if the lineage has been abandoned, then the blessings of the lineage are gone ... maybe until another far away kalpa, heavens forbid!

This is true - the Lamas who escaped from Tibet in the 50s are now in their 80s or have passed into clear light. Like Kyabje Kensur Lati Rinpoche from Gaden who just passed in April this year. Many of them have even been reborn already and are in their youth, like Kyabje Zong Rinpoche and Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. But between the surviving esteemed Lamas in their 80s and these young Lamas in their 20s, there is a generation of Lamas who were the direct disciples of the older generation of Lamas. I believe it is that crucial generation of Lamas who will pave the future of the Gelugpa tradition before the younger Lamas mature into their own.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Helena

• Email
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2010, 08:15:58 PM »
In the "Liberation in the Palm of Your Hand" - it is stated very clearly that after our Guru is gone, the teachings remain and they stand as our Guru. As the lineage is one that is preserved and kept alive via LIVING TRANSMISSIONS from Guru to students, erasing a Guru's name will not destroy the teachings alone. Further destructive actions following that might. And I should think, these are the things none of us should waste our energies and time on, but rather, to invest in more time and energies in upholding what has been passed down to us by our Gurus. No one can remove the Dharma inside us. They can only remove the Dharma outside of us. As long as it remains intact inside all of us, then we are the holders of the lineage and keepers of the teachings. In this way, yes, the responsibility lies with us - the students are still around and have the time adn energy to keep them alive and work on propogating them IN THE RIGHT WAY. There are many ways to win the war. Long live, Gelugpa!
Helena

Ratna Shugden

• Email
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2010, 05:02:11 AM »
I agree with Samayatree (No one can remove the Dharma inside us. They can only remove the Dharma outside of us.)

Helena

• Email
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2010, 05:14:27 AM »
Thank you...So, ban or no ban - we still continue and will find ways to continue until the KING returns. And the KING will return. So, perfect our own practices and be true to our lineage, and surrender ourselves to our Gurus. While our Gurus are alive and with us, learn and absorb all that we must learn in order to become the people we are meant to become. Do not wait until we have to prostrate to a statue representation of our Gurus and then regret. That would be too late then. Do not engage in activities and things that do not benefit ourselves or others. And by all means, please do not disparage others and harm others. THIS IS NOT WHY WE STUDY THE DHARMA. Ask ourselves, why do we study the DHARMA in the first place? Do not be so hasty to launch a war outside of ourselves when we have not even conquered the battles within ourselves. Our real religion is LOVING KINDNESS. May we all be shining examples of that, and make our Gurus proud by honoring their memories with our noble deeds. LONG LIVE THE DHARMA KING AND THE GELUG LINEAGE! MAY ALL LINEAGES OF BUDDHISM UPHOLD the 6 PARAMITAS in every sense of the word. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.
Helena

cleojean

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2010, 09:01:44 AM »
Guru Devotion is important. I like what you wrote about upholding our end, our side of things. Thank you, Samayatree.
Thank you...So, ban or no ban - we still continue and will find ways to continue until the KING returns. And the KING will return. So, perfect our own practices and be true to our lineage, and surrender ourselves to our Gurus. While our Gurus are alive and with us, learn and absorb all that we must learn in order to become the people we are meant to become. Do not wait until we have to prostrate to a statue representation of our Gurus and then regret. That would be too late then. Do not engage in activities and things that do not benefit ourselves or others. And by all means, please do not disparage others and harm others. THIS IS NOT WHY WE STUDY THE DHARMA. Ask ourselves, why do we study the DHARMA in the first place? Do not be so hasty to launch a war outside of ourselves when we have not even conquered the battles within ourselves. Our real religion is LOVING KINDNESS. May we all be shining examples of that, and make our Gurus proud by honoring their memories with our noble deeds. LONG LIVE THE DHARMA KING AND THE GELUG LINEAGE! MAY ALL LINEAGES OF BUDDHISM UPHOLD the 6 PARAMITAS in every sense of the word. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2010, 09:27:47 AM »
I personally find it interesting that the TGIE's press can do such a thing. It makes no sense to do so. If Trijang Rinpoche's name is removed from the lineage prayer, then the lineage breaks. There'll be a gap from Je pabongkhapa to HHDL. There's no link and hence the blessings of the lineage simply stops at that juncture and is really bad to think that there's power in the prayer.

I really am saddened and shaken by the fact that such a thing can happen with the Tibetan Buddhist community. What are we really preserving here? A heritage of sacred teachings passed down by the Buddha or is just mere manipulation sprung from the egoistic mind?

sad.
H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

triesa

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2010, 06:21:18 PM »
Bouncylittlebee,
Its very odd that HHDL would only allow Kyabjye Trijang Rinpoche to practice, HHDL is no fool is there more than meets the eye  :o

Dear Crimsontide,

I have the same feeling as you. I personally respect HHDL very much. All these propagandas created by HHDL is so obviously illogical to be originated from him. For a holy being to speak illogically and to create so much commotion on  Dorje Shugden, I can only deduct the fact that HHDL is actually helping to promote the practise of DS. First HHDL openedly allow Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche to continue the practise of DS, and now HHDL removed Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's name mantra, creating a gap in the lineage prayers.  HHDL is doing all these to make himself look even worse, more madness. what would you think of HHDL if you witness all what he is doing now? Since it doesn't make sense, so it will naturally propell you to practise DS. I actually repect HHDL for finding so many ways to put his reputation at stake in order to pave the way for the King to come.

Thank you.
Triesa