Author Topic: Lift the ban  (Read 17261 times)

Helena

• Email
Re: Lift the ban
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 04:33:11 PM »
Yes, I truly appreciate threads, posts and comments that help me think deeper and see new things. I love enrichment and value that. So, do you think that HH DL and DS have been working together since the time of the Fifth Dalai Lama to sow the seeds for certain things to sprout at this time because it is time for DS to take over from Nechung? I have read something similar, just briefly though but I cannot remember the book's name and can't find it now. Something that sounds like changing of guards or guardians, an some sounthern gate or something. If anyone knows anything about this, please share more. I feel like I am on brink of reaching a new deeper understanding of it. I really would be so grateful. THANK YOU.
Helena

honeydakini

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2010, 08:23:12 AM »
Yes, I truly appreciate threads, posts and comments that help me think deeper and see new things. I love enrichment and value that. So, do you think that HH DL and DS have been working together since the time of the Fifth Dalai Lama to sow the seeds for certain things to sprout at this time because it is time for DS to take over from Nechung? I have read something similar, just briefly though but I cannot remember the book's name and can't find it now. Something that sounds like changing of guards or guardians, an some sounthern gate or something. If anyone knows anything about this, please share more. I feel like I am on brink of reaching a new deeper understanding of it. I really would be so grateful. THANK YOU.

Funny you should mention that as I had just re-visited that very book over the last weekend to catch up on some old reading. The book is "Oracles & Demons" by Rene De Nebesky-Wojkowitz.

I've gone back to the book to dig up what I read about the changing of Dharma Protectors. Here's what it says about the Nechung Gompa in Tibet:

"The Southern Gate is held closed in accordance with an old tradition that the chokyong Dorje Shugden is waiting at this entrance for the day to come on which he will be allowed to enter the monastery, to succeed pehar as the Chief dharmapala of Tibet..."

It is also accompanied by an image of the layout of this gompa, which depicts a door towards the south of the chapel; and two doors at the east and west. It is known that people will officially use the east and west doors only, and that the southern door remains symbolically closed.

I hope this helps!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2015, 03:42:00 PM »
Families and friends have been separated and ostracised from their society because they practise Dorje Shugden. How is worshiping ( sorry for lack of a better word ) Dorje Shugden is not allowed why worshiping Nechung is? Everyone knows Nechung is a spirit, how is the worship of spirit is allowed while doing Dorje Shugden's practise is not allowed? There are evidence to prove that Dorje Shugden is an enlightened Buddha. Your Holiness, please lift the ban for the benefit of millions people around the world, please allow all of us to live together peacefully and without having to worry being discriminated. Please lift the ban against Dorje Shudgen practise. _/\_

Matibhadra

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2015, 05:16:30 PM »
Your Holiness, please lift the ban

Since according to you the ban is the act of great mahasiddha, why now do you ask the evil dalie lift it? You obviously suffer from the splitting of mind functions popularly known as schizophrenia.