Author Topic: News from Shar Gaden  (Read 139293 times)

beggar

Re: News from Shar Gaden
« Reply #285 on: March 30, 2011, 07:05:03 PM »
Good news TS! Very good to hear how English is being developed and taught in the monasteries and their willingness to learn. All the news you have been sharing shows how progressive and forward-thinking they are, and how much they adaptable they are to the times.

It is interesting, isn't it, that whatever people say about this practice being demonic and will cause people to fail or suffer, DS institutions continue to thrive and grow and be so successful bringing Dharma to everyone. The results alone speak volumes.

We should lend institutions like Shar Gaden all our support and help them to grow. The more they can grow, the more people will receive the teachings, Dharma and benefits - and in such innovative, forward ways. Sadhu!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
(No subject)
« Reply #286 on: March 31, 2011, 05:30:10 PM »
I just received word tonight that Shar Gaden will soon be breaking ground for the construction of a new school building. This is incredibly good news! Right now, due to the huge population growth here, many of the classes are held outside in the debate hall. In the afternoon, there are often 6 different classes going on at the same time in the debate hall, so it can get a bit noisy.
This new facility is very much needed, and will provide the students with a more suitable environment in which to study.

I will try to get pictures of the upcoming consecration puja that will bless the site as holy land.

Shar Gaden keeps growing and growing! What a wonderful time to be here to witness this as a testimony to the strength of Dorje Shugden's blessings.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: (No subject)
« Reply #287 on: April 02, 2011, 06:58:55 PM »
I just received word tonight that Shar Gaden will soon be breaking ground for the construction of a new school building. This is incredibly good news! Right now, due to the huge population growth here, many of the classes are held outside in the debate hall. In the afternoon, there are often 6 different classes going on at the same time in the debate hall, so it can get a bit noisy.
This new facility is very much needed, and will provide the students with a more suitable environment in which to study.

I will try to get pictures of the upcoming consecration puja that will bless the site as holy land.

Shar Gaden keeps growing and growing! What a wonderful time to be here to witness this as a testimony to the strength of Dorje Shugden's blessings.

Dear Tenzin Sungrab

What lovely news to read today! I rejoice that Shar Gaden is growing in leaps and bounds. I agree that this growth is no doubt due to the blessings of the holy protector Dorje Shugden. I do believe that this growth is in response to the unwavering samaya of the monks at Shar Gaden! How fortunate you are to witness this! Wish I could visit some time.

The Shar Gaden monks have suffered greatly because of being ostracised due to the Shugden controversy but their strong Dharma spirit and loyalty to Dorje Shugden and their devotion to their lineage is inspirational.

May more and more resources go to Shar Gaden so that more monks can focus on their spiritual study!

Please do send pictures when you can and thank you again for the great news.

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

pgdharma

« Reply #288 on: April 03, 2011, 03:55:22 PM »
Dear TS, this is indeed incredible good news :) Yes, I agree that this growth and expansion is due to the blessings of Dorje Shugden. 

Thank you for sharing this with us and looking forward to the pictures. I rejoice in your good merits to be able to witness this ground breaking event. :)

WisdomBeing

« Reply #289 on: April 10, 2011, 12:49:59 PM »
This is the slideshow of photographs on the recent Long life puja for Ven Geshe Lobsang Tenzin on 10 April, 2011. It's always heart warming to see Shar Gaden monks at puja.

https://picasaweb.google.com/speakingthetruth100/LongLifePujaToVenGesheLobsangTenzinOn10thApril2011#slideshow/5593847734293224738

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
(No subject)
« Reply #290 on: April 10, 2011, 01:02:23 PM »
Geshe Lobsang Tenzin is a former chant master of Gaden Shartse.
He is very well known for his beautiful chants, and the Shar Gaden library has many recordings of him chanting various pujas, including the Dorje Shugden Kangso.

WisdomBeing

« Reply #291 on: April 10, 2011, 01:09:38 PM »
Dear Tenzin Sungrab,

Thank you for providing additional info... please do post up videos of these great masters chanting if you can. Since they are in the Shar Gaden library already, perhaps you can put them online so many more people can have the great blessing to enjoy them.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
(No subject)
« Reply #292 on: April 10, 2011, 01:15:34 PM »
The recordings I mentioned are only audio, not video.

I would be happy to post them, as well as others, if someone can send me a message explaining how. :)

WisdomBeing

« Reply #293 on: April 10, 2011, 01:32:42 PM »
Dear Tenzin Sungrab,

Oh - i've seen youtubes with like still pictures and audio... but i don't know how they do that. Are the audios big files? Can you try uploading them directly onto youtube?

just an idea.

WisdomBeing

« Reply #294 on: April 23, 2011, 08:13:36 AM »
Just saw this on Shar Gaden's facebook:

"SG Performing Art is invited by the district political group and the district member of legislative assembly on 22nd, April to perform cultural dances, we were fainted to see nearly 100 thousands of audiences before us starring without blinking....it was a power-packed scenario.."

I wonder what district political group invited Shar Gaden to perform and what kind of audience came... was it the Indian political group or Tibetan...

WisdomBeing

« Reply #295 on: April 23, 2011, 09:41:03 AM »
Re the political group - i was just told by Shar Gaden that it was a well known Indian political group...

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #296 on: April 29, 2011, 10:35:22 PM »
This would be a wonderful print and online magazine. I sincerely hope this magazine to be produced by Shar Gaden Monastery will come to fruitioning very soon.

TK

Mana

« Reply #297 on: April 29, 2011, 11:21:24 PM »
The letter here is self explantory. What is sad are the Monasteries need protection from the Dalai Lama and entourage. What has happened to come to this?

The Dalai Lama is a symbol of compassion and peace, within the Tibetan communities, it seems he is very much feared. The ban has turned one Tibetan against another. One monk against another. Students to reject their teachers. Schism within the sangha (Serpom, Shar Gaden) where great number of Sangha have been expelled or by no choice leave their monasteries to set up their own. The persecution is extreme. In this day and age religion should bring everyone closer, not become the reason to discriminate.

Mana

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #298 on: May 03, 2011, 07:41:33 AM »
The local police commissioner has great respect for Shar Gaden, the administrators, and the monk living here. He also requested and was given a copy of The Great Deception.

thor

« Reply #299 on: May 05, 2011, 12:57:17 PM »
Dear Tenzin Sungrab,

Not meaning to sound silly, but what is the purpose of the posters in english? Surely it is not for the monks?