Author Topic: Dorje Shugden amulet/pendant suppliers?  (Read 7852 times)

Yeshe

• Email
Dorje Shugden amulet/pendant suppliers?
« on: March 13, 2010, 03:24:58 PM »
Hi.

A few years ago it was possible to buy a silver or brass pendant from the NKT here in the UK.  In fact they had 2 types - the Vajrayogini mantra rosary and the Dorje Shugden type.  They were coin shaped and around an inch (2.5 cms) in diameter.

The Dorje Shugden one had a banner with his mantra on it and a vajra.

I've tried web searches but can't find a Dorje Shugden pendant/amulet anywhere.

Does anyone know where I may source one please?

Thanks. :)
A compassionate mind cannot be penetrated by anger or attachment.

Mohani

• duldzin
Re: Dorje Shugden amulet/pendant suppliers?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 05:48:04 PM »

thor

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 09:45:59 PM »
Hi Yeshe,

You may be interested in this. I got a friend to custom-make this for me. Its made specially to order so it takes a while, about a month or so to complete. It is pure silver and very well made. If you'd like to find out more, drop me a message.

Yeshe

• Email
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 10:29:36 PM »
Thank you both.

The one pictured by Mohani is exactly the one I mentioned.  I was told by Manjushri centre shop that they had none or even a contact for them.

Duldzin - it looks fabulous. At the moment my budget is probably too small, but I'll definitely check it out if I have more money. :)
A compassionate mind cannot be penetrated by anger or attachment.

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 10:31:32 PM »
Hi.

A few years ago it was possible to buy a silver or brass pendant from the NKT here in the UK.  In fact they had 2 types - the Vajrayogini mantra rosary and the Dorje Shugden type.  They were coin shaped and around an inch (2.5 cms) in diameter.

The Dorje Shugden one had a banner with his mantra on it and a vajra.

I've tried web searches but can't find a Dorje Shugden pendant/amulet anywhere.

Does anyone know where I may source one please?

Thanks. :)

I bought a few pendants recently from an online store called Kechara eshop. They have a range of designs with various deities. You might want to check them out at http://www.kechara.com/eshop/

I love their new designs with precious stones which I can't find anywhere else. They also have more plain looking ones (silver, white gold plated etc) for daily wear.

These are the ones that I bought:

dsnowlion

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 10:59:52 PM »
Ahhhhh! These are so NICE!!! Wow the Vajrayogini pendants and all are really spectacular!!!! Who is making them? I want one! Thank you Vajraprotector for showing us your lovely collections! They very very unique... I am going to check them out now - thanks for the link!

Cheers

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 11:53:17 PM »

Thanks for posting. The pendants will be a very nice gift for some of my friend's birthdays. They like things that go with any of their clothes both casual and office, even dressy. Great surprise for them.

I like the Vajra Yogini pendants very much. Well crafted and blessed to wear daily.

Much appreciation for this link,

TK

DSFriend

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 08:03:42 PM »
WOW! I love the pendants. Now this is different. Usually, i see thangkas and photo prints of buddhas on websites. It is indeed a wonderful surprise to see these holy images in the form of pendants. They look fashionable.

having a hard time now deciding to get ds pendant or tsongkhapa pendant!