Author Topic: CTA getting sued by their own  (Read 34702 times)

TashiJ

Re: CTA getting sued by their own
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2020, 10:41:36 AM »
Some interesting comments left behind by readers from the Tibetsun news...

Finally, Kashag under Lobsang Sangay bowed its head before the surmountable pressure, not from the judgment of the commission but from within its cabinet members, in order to save their future probable green pasture to feed in TIBETAN AILING politics.

It’s a complete victory of one’s own ego supported by the partisan nature of individuals, organisations, and representatives. Actually, there should be a strong urge to save the credentials and name of the Central Tibetan Administration’s Kashag amongst other things, but nobody cared about such name KASHAG in front of their personal gain and motives. This will have a great repercussion for the future, and has set an utter bad precedent in the history of the Tibetan government-in-exile.

Mr. Lobsang Sangay, instead of feeling relaxed and counting few months left of his tenure, should be working on how to save the name KASHAG and its portfolio for the future from all these attacking lots. At least not for himself or his cabinet this time but for the future.

I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF LOBSANG SANGAY BUT I HATE TO SEE OR WITNESS WHAT OUR KASHAG AND ITS NAME HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO. What a shame!
[/size]

Looks like there are still who thinks Penpa sucks. Well, I do admit he isn't a saint either and honestly I think the people needs a more level headed unbiased leader that does not discriminates anyone. Then we will see Tibetan united. Otherwise it will always be petty disagreements and remarks like this one...

There is absolutely no need to apologize, the court decision was based on the fear of being accused of being biased, and the court had no alternative but to find in favour of PT.

Penpa Tsering is a hypocrite, he gives speeches about Tibetans mustn’t migrate to the West, but he sent his wife and kids to make a fake asylum claim. The man is greedy, the family was living in the US but since they can’t get free social security in the US, they moved to Canada to claim free social security and live off the Canadian taxpayers.

Everyone will soon forget PT and let him disappear quietly.

dsnowlion

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2020, 07:37:49 AM »
Well, there is always two sides of the coin and definitely when it comes to this case and Penpa and Sangay are rivals and obviously have their regional issues mixed in. Well, this Tibet dude does have some embarrassing points but I must say I am glad more and more people are actually voicing out and speaking their minds without fearing a backlash.

At last, the insurgency is over! It looks like it has left a bad taste in the mouth after all the hue and cry of “injustice”. Never before in the history of Tibetan Kashag had its own subjects riling, abusing, and turning against it. When Mao asked the Tibetans to rise against the Government of Tibet in 1949, Tibetans treated it as a blasphemy. However, after losing our country to foreign occupation and living on foreign soil riding on the good will of the host but nothing else, some had the temerity to protest in front of the Kashag when it came to “defend” their self-interest. This is at a time when we are facing poor attendance of protesters on 10th of March. Without any consideration for the adverse effect it will naturally have on the movement, the vested interests, either driven by their ego or worse acting on the behest of foreign saboteurs.

The last year has been a self-destructing exercise that has no winners. Our unity has been severely damaged by the bad blood spilling in every facet of our existence. The vested interests left no stone unturned to demonise, discredit, and humiliate the Kashag and its leader. They inflamed the situation by incendiary accusations against the leader by unsavoury characters who sought to exploit it for their selfish purposes by driving a wedge between the Tibetans hailing from different parts of the country. HH The Dalai Lama has been in pains to tell Tibetans that “if you consider me your friend, never talk about cholka or Choeluk”. Unfortunately, the ragtag mob were tone deaf to such pleadings and instead used the cholka card to bludgeon their opponent and Kashag. They made a mockery of Kashag and ridiculed the members. We have to ask if these people have any loyalty to the Tibetan Government or agents of a foreign country?

TashiJ

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2020, 07:39:28 AM »
This fella even dares to question their Justice Commission. I guess they have the right to Freedom of Speech though very silly and shoot himself on the foot. If he/she questions the justice then their justice system is as good as nothing. It's fishy to read such fishy comments... must be CTA's click don't wanna show they lost and in shame now. Quite childish and if this is the kind of mindsets they have, then it is no wonder they lost Tibet and never getting it back.  8)

From Jampa Dorjee:
I wonder from where this effectiveness of the Tibetan Justice Commission comes from now!? When the Parliamentarian Mr. Dawa Tsering didn’t comply with its judgment, and dragged the Justice Commissioners to Indian court, but again the judgment of the district court went in favor of the Justice Commission, why didn’t the Justice Commissioner showed such effectiveness character of issuing notices and contempt proceedings etc against Dawa Tsering THEN????

I find the present effectiveness of the Justice Commissioner so fishy and politically-motivated against this Kashag and its Cabinet.

And it’s so unfortunate to witness how people are misusing the system or the de-facto judicial system of exile governance, favoring an individual, putting the whole system at stake.

General Tibetan

TashiJ

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2020, 07:53:23 AM »
To add regarding stupid Jampa Dorjee comments:

If u start questioning the justice then you tell the world your justice system is lousy and useless, so they are as good as nothing. So if that is the case, then why bother even having it? Is CTA above the law? I don't think so. Because CTA has been very fishy and not accountable for many things they do. Not saying PT has not, but the point is CTA is not above the law and you should not say such silly things about your Justice Commission because it only shows your government inability to manage or run anything at all. Basically you are saying they are all USELESS.

So, IF everything is useless, then why complain about anything like China taking over our country at all? It becmes pointless and u give validation that all the more better China took over cos u know our government and justice system and all is just crap. That's what you are saying - duh!

dsnowlion

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2020, 07:59:17 AM »
Here's a good one and I must say I do agree! Hopefully, we will see more fairness and more people like these speaking up logically and not using where they are from or what they worship as a petty tool to create a diversion which is exactly what the CTA has been trying to do for ages!

From Lobsang: Tibetan parliament in exile failed to held Kashag accountable for all the turmoils in our Tibetan community but Tibetan supreme justice commission saved the day. First two pillars of Tibetan democracy fared poorly but TSJC stood firm and shown the only way to Kashag. This is a great victory of democracy and truth. Say no to regionalism and communalism, it only serves the purpose of corrupt politicians and not anyone. Case number 20 has shown us how self serving bad politicians and leaders has made bad moves which never helped to bring freedom and right to self-determination of Tibetan people.

TashiJ

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2020, 08:05:33 AM »
This one is even better and I second what he says in the end. Please CTA, stop asking money from the West so u can "pretend" to be doing something useful and spending good Tibetan people's money travelling round the world enjoying life when so many are suffering at home in Dharamsala and Tibet yo!

1.5 million dollars!!! Was the key point of this disput! between LS & PT!
PT insist on it for transparency!
where as LS ignore his suggestion!
On the contrary, LS by using Kashag, just to divert his name, invented 10 points imaginary mistakes to PT!
Supreme court of Tibet in exil Dharamshala has given the verdict!
LS has published reluctantly simply at the last minute in tibetan and in english just “regret”!
but not any formal excuse of his (LS) decision to dismiss PT from the post of HHDL’s representative in America!
SO! NO ANY FORMAL APOLOGY!
They still desevre not to have civil rights!!
I mean…. still don’t deserve right to vote and not valid to be a candidate for any post!
LS (Mr Tourist) is the biggest traveller of tibetan leader in exil at free cost of our money!!!!
Unfortunately, still one and half year! please! don’t use our money to travel around the world as a tourist!