Author Topic: HH Gaden Trisur accepted to give teachings in Shar Gaden!  (Read 10015 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
HH Gaden Trisur accepted to give teachings in Shar Gaden!
« on: April 04, 2010, 10:59:46 PM »

The Sangha of Shar Gaden (Mundgod) has requested teachings form His Holiness Gaden Trisur Rinpoche Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal. Gaden Trisur has accepted to the joy of the Sangha of Shar Gaden.

For now I do not have dates, time and subjects/teachings to be transmitted. When I find out, I will update everyone here with great joy.

Gaden Trisur is going to make another incredible impact when conferring the pure doctrine in Shar Gaden.

Tibetan govt will have nothing to say when such an elite Lama travels to Shar Gaden all the way from France to Turn the Wheel of Dharma.

I rejoice deeply from my heart and may HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche live a thousand years.

TK

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: HH Gaden Trisur accepted to give teachings in Shar Gaden!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 11:21:45 PM »
This is truly great news. I hope that I am still there when he arrives.
I leave for Shar Gaden on April 16th and will be there for 6 months helping with the English tutor program.
How wonderful it is to have such an illustrious master teach at Shar Gaden. I am sure many great teachers will follow suit.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 11:31:03 PM »
Dear Tenzin Sungrab,

If you hear before I do since you are going there regarding the teachings, please post up.

Btw, it is a great offering you are doing by going to teach english for six months!!! Hope you take your laptop there.

I sincerely rejoice in your offering to the well deserved sangha of Shar Gaden. Incredible, and supreme good luck to you.

TK

Geronimo

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 11:46:37 PM »
How Exciting!
Anyone know the lastest with Zong Rinpoche?
I am so interested to be updated with his activities.
H.H.Tromo Geshe is soon attending Shar Gandan
Small Wonder, the High Lamas Flock to Shar Gandan.
Oh Boy!

Lee Dhi

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 03:35:06 PM »
tk, thank you for such wonderful news!

This thread is simply full of "good things": From the news about HH Gaden Trisur to Tenzin Sungrab's contribution to Shar Ganden!

It is simply wonderful that the “official” teachings of Buddhadharma by such a renowned Dharma Master is OPENLY re-united with the worship of our Great King – Dorje Shugden. As Tenzin Sungrab mentioned, may this be the first of many that will follow suit!

I humbly offer Tenzin Sungrab my prayers that your 6 months will go by smoothly and the English classes will become a powerful tool to cause pure Dharma to further flourish in every corner of the world.

honeydakini

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 04:16:42 PM »
extremely heartening news to hear that Gaden Trisur will be giving teachings - the Dharma is very much alive and flourishing! It's especially beautiful to see how, in spite of difficult times and even virulent attacks, these great lamas and monks show such incredible strength and continue to teach and practice so ardently. I think it is "easy" for many people to forget, in the midst of the Protector issue, what Dharma is really all about and what we are really aspiring towards in our practice - the heart of Buddha's teachings and Lamrim. It is wonderful to see how this is all still going so strongly in Shar Gaden.

I look forward to the day when Trijang Rinpoche also gives teachings at these new monasteries!

Midakpa

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 12:36:00 AM »
This is very good news indeed. And congratulations and best wishes to Tenzin Sungrab. A very meritorious act!

crazycloud

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 10:17:17 PM »

Anyone know the lastest with Zong Rinpoche?
I am so interested to be updated with his activities.

The Dalai Lama years ago publically congratulated Zong Chogtrul for his good sense and good example in abandoning the protector.

Anybody refute this?

Geronimo

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 10:30:01 PM »
Yeah! I do

dsnowlion

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 11:08:53 PM »
Thanks for this wonderful, exciting and inspiring NEWS! Rejoice, how wonderful to know that the Wheel Dharma will be still be turning despite all the political nonsense TGIE is harping.

I wonder what they will say now - NOTHING. How could possibly still go on saying that Dorje Shugden is evil or all the Gurus are wrong?!

Definitely Shar Gaden has brought new hope and light to many practitioners.

May all these great Lamas, Gaden Trisur etc all live long to continue spreading the teachings of Lord Tsongkhapa.

WoW Tenzin Sungrab, congrats in your meritorious act! What an honour to teach those monks, how exciting, you'll be experiencing Shar Gaden!!! Please do share post lots news and pictures for us here while you are there :)

Much Prayers,
snowlion

crazycloud

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 02:29:24 AM »
Yeah! I do

Any reason other than enthusiasm?

I will tell you, I would be overjoyed to hear that the young Zong Lama was cleaving to the practices of his predecessors....

Make my day?

Geronimo

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 05:14:26 AM »
Because Zong Rinpoche consecreated a Dorje Shugden Monastery?
Somewhere,Wisdombuddha posted a photo of Zong Rinpoche completing his Blessings upon the monastery with myself and Kunten Lama next to him sitting on the Throne I had built under the Direction of Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche for Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche. In fact there is a photo of Trijang Rinpoche on the same Throne.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 05:27:05 AM by Lhakpa Gyaltshen »

DSFriend

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 07:53:40 AM »
Somewhere,Wisdombuddha posted a photo of Zong Rinpoche completing his Blessings upon the monastery with myself and Kunten Lama next to him sitting on the Throne I had built under the Direction of Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche for Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche. In fact there is a photo of Trijang Rinpoche on the same Throne.

Awesome! Looks like it is true that many high lamas and monks quietly do their Protector practices in the midst of the ban, within the walls of their monasteries.

What could be the rational for some high lamas to openly practice and leave their own monasteries and some to stay put and quietly practice..?

crazycloud

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 01:26:34 PM »

What year was that?

Before or after March 26, 2006?

"HH" Dalia Lama-
The previous Zong Rinpoche was an ardent practitioner of Dolgyal. I even had to write to him on this issue when he was alive. His reincarnation, who is here with us today, used his power of discrimination between the good and the bad, and, with a view to avoid mistakes about what is in his immediate and long term interest or disadvantage and for the sake of the religious and political causes of Tibet, carries out his practices with care to avoid mistakes. It is only proper that in front of this gathering today Rinpoche has come to the path of perfection. He rightly deserves congratulatory praise and appreciation for having taken the decision to conform.
[/i]

Middleway

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 09:26:44 PM »

He rightly deserves congratulatory praise and appreciation for having taken the decision to conform.
[/i]

Sends shivers down your spine doesn't it...