Author Topic: Tsem Tulku died on Sept 04, 2019  (Read 10761 times)

Harold Musetescu

Tsem Tulku died on Sept 04, 2019
« on: September 12, 2019, 11:16:30 PM »
The "Lionsroar" as posted that Tsem Tulku died on Sept. 04, 2019.

Here is a link to that article.

https://www.lionsroar.com/tsem-tulku-dies-after-struggle-with-illness-age-53/

Here is the article.

Tsem Tulku dies after struggle with illness, age 53

BY SAM LITTLEFAIR| SEPTEMBER 9, 2019

Buddhist teacher Tsem Tulku died on September 4 after a long struggle with illness, according to a post on his Facebook page. Tsem Tulku authored a number of commentaries and books on Buddhism, and was a popular Buddhist figure on social media, with hundreds of thousands of fans on Facebook and millions of views on YouTube.

Tsem Tulku was an outspoken supporter of the Tibetan Buddhist practice of Shugden worship, which is discouraged by the Dalai Lama and the Central Tibetan Administration, and as such he was regarded by some as controversial.
Unquote

Harold Musetescu

Re: Tsem Tulku died on Sept 04, 2019
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 11:26:00 PM »
This article comes from Tsem Tulku's Kechara House website.

http://www.kechara.com/

Parinirvana of His Eminence the 25th Tsem Rinpoche
5 September 2019 - 6:38pm Comments Off

Today with a heavy heart, we share the sad news of the passing into parinirvana of His Eminence Kyabje Tsem Tulku Rinpoche Tenzin Zopa Yonten Gyatso of Gaden Monastery and Kechara Buddhist Organisation.

H.E. Tsem Rinpoche was a world-renowned Buddhist teacher, the 25th incarnation from a long line of Indian, Nepali and Tibetan Buddhist masters dating back to over 2500 years ago. He was the founder of the Kechara Buddhist Organisation headquartered in Malaysia, a prolific author of commentaries, discourses and books on Buddhism, and a beloved spiritual guide to many disciples around the world. He dedicated his entire life to the practice and proliferation of Buddhism especially through the digital world.

His Eminence has been in poor health for a number of months. Previously on the advice of His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche, His Eminence Drubwang Lama Gangchen Rinpoche, and other eminent masters of our lineage, many sacred pujas and longevity rituals were performed for His Eminence’s health. Due to the blessings of these prayers, His Eminence had been recovering until recently.

At 9.49pm on September 4th, 2019 according to the Western calendar and on the 6th day of the seventh month of the Earth Boar Year of the Tibetan Lunar Calendar, H.E. Tsem Rinpoche concluded his earthly enlightened activities and entered into clear light. From the moment of his passing until the present time, H.E. Tsem Rinpoche has remained in a state of thukdam (clear light death meditation).

When H.E. Tsem Rinpoche emerges from thukdam, we will notify all concerned of the time and place to pay respects to his holy body. We are deeply grateful for the outpouring of support during this difficult time from members of the public, lamas and friends from around the world.

With the imparting of this very sad news of H.E. Tsem Rinpoche’s passing, we request students, friends and devotees both from the East and the West to fulfil all the wishes of His Eminence Kyabje Tsem Tulku Rinpoche Tenzin Zopa Yonten Gyatso by continuing to engage in Dharma activities and benefiting beings.

On behalf of Tsem Ladrang

5 September 2019

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 10:03:05 PM »
How sad it is that not one person on this site offered their prayers here on the death of Tsem Tulku.
Am I the only one who cares????
 8) 8) 8)

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 11:19:27 PM »
How sad it is that not one person on this site offered their prayers here on the death of Tsem Tulku.
Am I the only one who cares????
 8) 8) 8)

No comments??

I guess I am the only one here on this site who cares to remember the creator of this website.

Tsem Tulku was the greatest fighter in this world for Dorje Shugden.

He fought every day for Dorje Shugden.

Yet, since I told you about his death not one of you have commented on the great Tsem Tulku and what his death means to you.

All I have to say about this is  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 10:49:50 AM »
Goodbye dear Tsem Tulku goodbye.

I will miss you but i hope to see you in my next life.

8)