Author Topic: Strange phenomena in Singapore  (Read 3259 times)

Ratna Shugden

• Email
Strange phenomena in Singapore
« on: February 21, 2019, 04:27:29 AM »
I'm from Singapore. I've been seeing strange things in my country, I 'm wondering if you all can explain these strange phenomena:
1.People with black auras & black light in their eyes.
2.People who appear to be cold-bloodied like a snake or reptile.
3.I encountered people who don't know how to enter, exit, ascend in & descend in, buildings, like they are not from this planet.
4.People can communicate with me telepathically. Sometimes they are strangers around me. Sometimes they are people I know to be somewhere else in the country or in another country.
5.I can see spirits of people I know, who are still biological alive, around me. If their souls left their bodies, shouldn'the they be dead? Sometimes I see them in my mind. Sometimes, I can hear them speak to/verbally abuse me. Sometimes it seems like they are attached to my body. Sometimes they attack me.
6.I was attacked by an entity of pure darkness several times. It always tries to grab both my hands to pull my soul to somewhere.
7.Sometimes, I see black humanoid shadows escaping from my room after a successful religious practice.
I hope you all can answer my questions or at least point me in the right direction.