Author Topic: Dalai Lama's chosen Karmapa has a girlfriend?!?!  (Read 39899 times)

Alex

• Email
Re: Dalai Lama's chosen Karmapa has a girlfriend?!?!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2019, 10:40:32 AM »
This is certainly shocking news because, for a high lama like him, these kind of scandals are a big no-no. This girl from Taiwan told the media that she was a girlfriend of the Karmapa and they even had an intimate relationship for 3 times. It is a breach of monk vows from the Karmapa to engage in such activities.

However, the Tibetan leadership and the Karmapa has not released any official statement regarding this huge news that is very detrimental to their image. It is not normal for them to do nothing which made the whole issue even more suspicious.

The Tibetan leadership needs to let the public know what is going on and how they are going to solve this problem. The Karmapa has a lot of students and followers and this is not good for them if the news is being dragged. Tibetan leadership needs to let the public know if the Karma they have chosen is still a qualified lama to take teachings from.

After the sex scandal was reported by the Taiwanese media the first time, there is no more follow up news regarding the scandal. According to the media, there might be more victims but until now, no one steps forward to tell their story. This makes the news suspicious, did Ms. H girl accuse the Karmapa or this really happened?

If she really is sexually abused, why didn't she report to the police? If she is keeping the audio recording so that she can expose the Karmapa why didn't she keep the video recording? If they really had  5 years relationship, they must have communicated using the video before. Ms. H also mentioned that she was in contact with Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche, how true is that?

Ms. H is very suspicious, what she has provided as the evidence is not strong enough. Their phone recording sounds fake. If they had been together for 5 years, there should be more audio recording and photos of them together. Did the CTA pay the girl to set the Karmapa up? The Tibetan Buddhist community is getting so complicated with all the scandals and negative news. The CTA should do something about it to protect Tibetan Buddhism.

I think the news is a fake one or someone is trying to give a bad name to Karmapa. Karmapa has not said anything since the scandal broke out and CTA has not done anything to address the issue. It seems like people who are associated with CTA will have problems after problems and eventually, they will end up in a mess. No good news ever comes out from people associated with CTA.

Karmapa Ogyen Trinley is already not in good terms with the CTA a year ago and that is why he fled India to the western countries and refused to come back to India. He even took up a Dominican passport to escape the clutches of CTA.

I guess CTA has been mistreating him and controlling his movement too much which made him unhappy. Karmapa did said that he is unhappy with his current condition because he is unable to perform his duties as the Karmapa and he also did not get the education that he needed.

Drolma

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2019, 09:51:05 AM »

I think the news is a fake one or someone is trying to give a bad name to Karmapa. Karmapa has not said anything since the scandal broke out and CTA has not done anything to address the issue. It seems like people who are associated with CTA will have problems after problems and eventually, they will end up in a mess. No good news ever comes out from people associated with CTA.

Karmapa Ogyen Trinley is already not in good terms with the CTA a year ago and that is why he fled India to the western countries and refused to come back to India. He even took up a Dominican passport to escape the clutches of CTA.

I guess CTA has been mistreating him and controlling his movement too much which made him unhappy. Karmapa did said that he is unhappy with his current condition because he is unable to perform his duties as the Karmapa and he also did not get the education that he needed.

The sex scandal is most likely a fake one because until today, there is no more news about it. Only Taiwanese media reported this new, no other international media shared this news. What some people said make sense also. Karmapa was under the surveillance of CTA and Indian government 24/7, it will not be easy for him to have and maintain a relationship with several women.

I think it must be a set up by the CTA. They are angry with the Karmapa because he ran away and disobey them. Now the CTA does not have a successor to the Dalai Lama anymore, when the Dalai Lama passes away, they will be having problem. When people support the Tibetans, it is not because they support the CTA but because of the Dalai Lama.

All of us know the CTA always uses Buddhism and high lamas to get support especially financial support from their sponsor. They sell Dharma and Buddhist masters like they are a merchandise. Look at how the CTA and people around the Dalai Lama hooked him up with a sex cult leader? The Tibetan leadership only care for themselves, never for their people.

dsnowlion

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2019, 02:34:22 PM »
The sex scandal is most likely a fake one because until today, there is no more news about it. Only Taiwanese media reported this new, no other international media shared this news. What some people said make sense also. Karmapa was under the surveillance of CTA and Indian government 24/7, it will not be easy for him to have and maintain a relationship with several women.

I think it must be a set up by the CTA. They are angry with the Karmapa because he ran away and disobey them. Now the CTA does not have a successor to the Dalai Lama anymore, when the Dalai Lama passes away, they will be having problem. When people support the Tibetans, it is not because they support the CTA but because of the Dalai Lama.

All of us know the CTA always uses Buddhism and high lamas to get support especially financial support from their sponsor. They sell Dharma and Buddhist masters like they are a merchandise. Look at how the CTA and people around the Dalai Lama hooked him up with a sex cult leader? The Tibetan leadership only care for themselves, never for their people.

Hey Drolma, I totally forgot about this huge scandal until you brought it up again! I think you and Alex are right about it being a scandal and that is probably premeditated by CTA themselves to get the Karmapa because the Karmapa expose them by coming out to say that CTA abuses him indirectly in his confessional video that he is "depressed". Well, this definitely looks like they are trying to destroy the Karmapa.

What I do not get or understand is that why would CTA jeopardise the Karmapa if he was really to be the successor after the Dalai Lama's passing? I guess they figure if they cannot control him, might as well destroy him. Hmmm...

Pema8

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2019, 03:47:04 AM »
This is such bad news. Again another scandal... not alone that the Dalai Lama's Karmapa run off but now he seems also to have a girl-friend?!?

I really hope this is not true.

Drolma

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2019, 11:05:04 AM »
This is such bad news. Again another scandal... not alone that the Dalai Lama's Karmapa run off but now he seems also to have a girl-friend?!?

I really hope this is not true.
I think this girl was paid to spread the fake news about Karmapa. Why is that only the Taiwanese media were reporting on this? Karmapa is very famous in the western world, if the news is genuine, the western media would have reported it. It seems like a set up to me.

The CTA is not happy about Karmapa running away and getting the citizenship in Dominica. They have groomed him for so many years hoping he will be the next Dalai Lama but he refuses to be CTA's puppet. Karmapa also has expressed his dissatisfaction towards the CTA.

With Karmapa openly going against the CTA, CTA definitely is not happy. As usual, CTA will find ways to get people who are against them like how they black listed Dorje Shugden followers. They want to destroy Karmapa so they created this scandal. The CTA doesn't care if it will affect Tibetan Buddhism, all they canre is how to take revenge. With a mentality like this, the CTA will not achieve anything.

Tracy

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2019, 01:49:14 AM »
After so long, there is no more news on the scandal. It is highly possible that the girl was paid to ruin the Karmapa's reputation. Who would do that? Most likely it was the CTA. The CTA was very upset that the Karmapa ran away from them. They have spent so much time and effort grooming the Karmapa to be the successor of the Dalai Lama but clearly, the Karmapa did not 'appreciate' it. Without another famous lama at the front line, it will be more difficult for the CTA to get more money from the public.