Author Topic: H.H. Trijang Rinpoche asked to recognize Tsem Tulku as being Dorje Shugden  (Read 3075 times)

Harold Musetescu

On March 15, 2018 I contacted H.H. Trijang Rinpoche via email.

It was about Tsem Tulku being Dorje Shugden.

I included in my email to him my three articles titled "Tsem Tulku is Dorje Shugden",  "Tsem Tulku make Dorje Shugden a YIDAM" and "Tsem Tulku is Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen".

I explained all about the  life times that have  shared together as Tsem Tulku and Dorje Shugden.

I have asked H.H. Trijang Rinpoche to officially declare to the world that Tsem Tulku is Dorje Shugden.

I also contacted Ari Kuten a very senior Dorje Shugden Oracle in Bloomington, Indiana USA with the same email.

He may be able to go into trance of Dorje Shugden and answer this very important question.

I do not have the email address for the Panglung Kuten who lives with Tsem Tulku.

So I could not ask him to help me but I did contact Tsem Tulku's Ladrang about my emails.

In Li Kim's article titled "The 4th Edition of Promise" on Tsem Tulku's website she stated that the Panglung Kuten while in trance recognized Tsem Tulku's past life times .

I wonder if the Panglung Kuten while in trance also told Tsem Tulku about being Dorje Shugden?

If so Tsem Tulku may have been told to keep his connection with Dorje Shugden a secret for now.

I will get back to you with H.H. Trijang Rinpoche and Ari Kuten's replies.

Harold Musetescu

Can we accept the possibility that H.E. Tsem Tulku may have been "Secretly Recognized" as Dorje Shugden?

Did Dorje Shugden take trance of the 7th Panglung Kuten and declare this?

Would H.E. Tsem Tulku hide this from all of us for YEARS?

He has publicly admitted to doing something very similar to this with Dorje Shugen in the past.

Here is a link to an article Rinpoche wrote on this website.

http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/i-can-speak-up-now.html

That article is titled "I can speak up now about Shugden".

The article was written by him on January 16, 2017.

Here is a very important quote from that article by Rinpoche.

(By Tsem Rinpoche)

"Dear friends around the world,

I have been wanting to speak out gently about our lineage, practice, protector and traditions for over 15 years. I have received advice from my Guru to keep silent and stay low key. I could not defy my guru’s instructions. I have been asking every few years may I speak up and finally late last year I received permission. I have been following instructions to remain silent.

Some may think I was hiding or afraid to speak up or was not loyal, but I don’t have to prove who I am by speaking up. I only needed to have guru devotion and trust my teachers. I’ve been accused of hiding my practice and denying the practice, but in actuality I have never stopped the practice, but only publicly and in our centres I didn’t allow it until I got permission from my teacher."
Unquote

So Rinpoche hide this fact that for over 15 years that he was practicing Dorje Shugden.

If Rinpoche could hide that fact for over 15 years could he also be hiding another "Secret" about Dorje Shugden and himself?

Could that "Secret" be that Dorje Shugden via the 7th Panglung Oracle "SECRETLY RECOGNIZED" Tsem Tulku as his emanation?

Remember what Rinpoche said in that article,

" I have received advice from my Guru to keep silent and stay low key. I could not defy my guru’s instructions."
Unquote

Could Rinpoche's newest Guru be Dorje Shugden?

Is it Dorje Shugden's "advice and instructions" to Tsem Rinpoche to keep his "Secret Recognition" a "Secret"?

Maybe just maybe history is repeating it self again.

"OM NYATRUL HUM PHET"