Author Topic: The Late Oracle of Dorje Yudronma  (Read 10006 times)

Questionable

Re: The Late Oracle of Dorje Yudronma
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2018, 07:24:57 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

8)
You're proud to not have bodhicitta?  That's a big shame.  Why are you even in Vajrayana?

Questionable

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 07:26:06 PM »
Sorry Greased Lighting but I'm NOT blocked at Dharma Wheel.

I posted twice today.

Under what name is for me to know and you to never find out.

If only you were a "Global Moderator" here to, Greased Lightning.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Well sorry!  My bad!

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2018, 07:53:57 PM »
Hello Grigoris

Questionable is in fact Grigoris a Global Moderator at Dharma Wheel.

He hates Dorje Shugden put hates me more.

You see he knows that I am a follower of Dorje Shugden and he has unsuccessfully tried to block me at Dharma Wheel.

He is a follower of a Lama known by the nick name "The Las Vegas Buddha".

Every time "Grig the Greek" tries to block me he fails and now he has followed me here.

He tries to pass himself off as some kind of semi enlightened being but you can tell he is nothing but a "STACKER".

Please Grig go and seek the mental health I have told you to get for the last four years.

Your sick fantasy about me is not helping you.

Questionable

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 08:07:03 PM »
Hello Grigoris

Questionable is in fact Grigoris a Global Moderator at Dharma Wheel.

He hates Dorje Shugden put hates me more.

You see he knows that I am a follower of Dorje Shugden and he has unsuccessfully tried to block me at Dharma Wheel.

He is a follower of a Lama known by the nick name "The Las Vegas Buddha".

Every time "Grig the Greek" tries to block me he fails and now he has followed me here.

He tries to pass himself off as some kind of semi enlightened being but you can tell he is nothing but a "STACKER".

Please Grig go and seek the mental health I have told you to get for the last four years.

Your sick fantasy about me is not helping you.
Well I am sorry, but I am not Grigoris.  Nor am I a mod, nor "high-ranking member."  I am not as intelligent as Greg, nor do I know much about Vajrayana as him nor know as many sources as him.  I'm pretty sure he's not dumb enough to follow you all the way here to waste his time.  But as for you, pity you have gone as far as accusing your fellow vajra siblings as anti-Shugdenpas and Dharmawheel users(I don't post in that website, for you will never know who I am either).  Still, you have proven yourself to be a deluded hypocrite who misrepresents who the Shugdenpas really are and just decides to avoid the pastors' or Rinpoche's advice and just makes up his own answers that are simply the result of ignorance.  Your guru would be disappointed to find you discriminating your own discriminated vajra siblings and show yourself to be an object of shame and pity.  Why do you even try?  Here is my advice:  Go out and do a retreat for an entire month without internet and take in the teachings and meditate on what they really are.  But as you aren't an expert in even understanding the teachings, you might as well go on your deluded path that makes even the great lord, Shugden, to be ashamed of you.
Anyway, enough of this flame war, this topic has gone way too off topic while the mods are gone.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 08:25:15 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o