Author Topic: Tsem Tulku make Dorje Shugden a "YIDAM"  (Read 15573 times)

Harold Musetescu

Tsem Tulku make Dorje Shugden a "YIDAM"
« on: February 05, 2018, 02:59:58 PM »
Well all know now that Tsem Tulku is an "Emanation of Dorje Shugden".

In his incarnation lineage Tsem Tulku was "Duldzin Drakpa Gyeltsen".

Duldzin Drakpa Gyeltsen incarnated as Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen and then as King Dorje Shugden.

Dorje Shugden can become a "Yidam".

All it takes is for a sincere follower to ask either a high Dorje Shugden Lama for a Dorje Shugden Oracle to create the "Empowerment and Sadhana".

Who better than Tsem Tulku the reincarnation of "Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen" and there by Dorje Shugden to create the "Yidam" "Empowerment and Sadhana".

If Tsem Tulku does not think himself high enough to do this then he can ask the "Panglung Oracle" for his help.

The Panglung Oracle can be taken trance by Dorje Shugden and Dorje Shugden can create his very own "Empowerment and Sadhana.

Below is part of an article I wrote here about making Dorje Shugden a Yidam.

Dorje Shugden is a "YIDAM" ?

« on: July 02, 2016, 05:14:57 AM »

We all know that Dorje Shugden is a Dharmpala but did you know he is also a YIDAM? I'm not saying this but the current incarnation of Drakpa Gyeltsen has been saying YES since May 25,2013. I'm not saying this but a "PASTOR" on Tsem Tulku's website has said to me YES.

First, go on this very website (dorjeshugden.com) and type in the search box, "A prayer by the current incarnation of Drakpa Gyeltsen". This article is dated May 25, 2013 and it is a letter from the current incarnation of Drakpa Gyeltsen. In his letter he wrote, "......YOU ARE MY BUDDHA,MY YIDAM, MY PROTECTOR AND MY COMPLETE SOURCE OF BLESSING...." I invite you to read the full story. If the current incarnation of Drakpa Gyeltsen states, YES that Dorje Shugden is his BUDDHA and his YIDAM I believe we can also say YES.

Second, go to this very website (dorjeshugden.com) and type in the search box, "Dharma demystified Dorje Shugden as a Yidam". This article was dated December 16, 2013 and I invite you to read the full story. The article ends stating that all it would take would be for a follower of Dorje Shugden to ask a qualified Lama to create an empowerment and sadhana for a Dorje Shugden YIDAM practice. We can also ask a Dorje Shugden Oracle to have D.S. take trance of him to create an empowerment and sadhana for a Dorje Shugden practice. This was exactly what happened in the creation of the "Dorje Shugden Dice Divination". An Oracle of Dorje Shugden was taken trance of by him and while in trance he created the "Dorje Shugden Dice Divination". Imagine Dorje Shugden creating his very own empowerment and sadhana for all of his followers.

Third, go to Tsem Rinpoche's website (tsemrinpoche.com) and check out "Ask a question". Go to page 6 and you will see that I asked Tsem Rinpoche's, "Pastor", the question if I could use Dorje Shugden as my "YIDAM". His official answer on behalf of Tsem Rinpoche was, YES, "Dear Harold Musetescu - Since Dorje Shugden is an enlightened being he can be relied upon as a YIDAM.....". Now Tsem Rinpoche through his "Pastor" says YES we can have Dorje Shugden as our "YIDAM". I'm not saying it but Tsem Rinpoche is saying,YES, we can rely upon Dorje Shugden as our YIDAM.

All we need now as followers of Dorje Shugden is to have either a Dorje Shugden Oracle or a qualified Lama
create the empowerment and sadhana. We can ask His Eminence Tsem Tulku Rinpoche, the greatest public fighter in the world for Dorje Shugden for his help in this matter. You can email him at "[email protected]" and ask him for his help in getting Dorje Shugden made a YIDAM.
UNQUOTE

Let us all ask Tsem Tulku to create the "Yidam" empowerment and sadhana for King Dorje Shugden.

If Tsem Tulku wants he can ask Dorje Shugden to take trance of the Panglung Oracle and the Yidam practice can then be created.

The Panglung Oracle is totally respected by all Dorje Shugden Lamas and Tulkus.

They would all accept the "Yidam" practice from Dorje Shugden coming via this great Oracle.

Harold Musetescu

Re: Tsem Tulku make Dorje Shugden a "YIDAM"
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 06:16:47 PM »
Here is a list of other articles on this site about Dorje Shugden as a Yidam.

Some go all the way back to 2010.

www.dorjeshugden.com › ... › About Dorje Shugden › General Discussion

1) Yidam Dorje Shugden? - General Discussion - dorjeshugden.com

19 Oct 2015

2) Can Dorje Shugden be counted as an Yidam - page 1 - General ...

22 Jun 2011

3)  Shugden Arising As A Yidam - Dorje Shugden and Dalai Lama

21 Sep 2010

4) Dharma Demystified: Dorje Shugden As A Yidam | Dorje Shugden and ...

www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/.../dharma-demystified-dorje-shugden-as-a-yidam/

Dec 16, 2013 - Dorje Shugden has always been propitiated as a powerful Dharma Protector. However, if you stop to think, it is possible to propitiate Dorje Shugden as a Yidam as well. How is this possible? The answer to this question lies in the same reason why Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche

So this topic has been discussed for over 8 years.

It is finally time for action on the part of Tsem Tulku or the Panglung Oracle.

PLEASE TSEM TULKU MAKE DORJE SHUGDEN A YIDAM.

Pema

• Email
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 06:14:10 AM »
first of all , let me state it clear that Tsem Rinpoche has not been confirmed as reincarnation of Dulzin Drakpa Gyalsten or shugden. Tsem rinpoche's tulku status has been quite controversial. Current tsem rinpoche has been doing good work in spiritual domain, so let us just focus on the current live, not about past lives. Dorje shugden is a dharma protector and let him be what has been conformed by many great and highly realized beings. We dont need him to be a " Yidam". Invoke shugden via his medium and request him.if shudgen didn't bombarded with scoldings and ridiculed you guys, then i would bet my head on it. Study , contemplate and practice dharma. We dont need extra yidam.   

Brian Little

• Email
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 01:05:49 PM »
Yes, I have read it from somewhere that Tsem Rinpoche is actually the reincarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen too. Whether Tsem Rinpoche is really the reincarnation of Dorje Shugden or not, one thing is for sure. Tsem Rinpoche is doing a lot of good works especially in promoting Dorje Shugden practice and is one of the only few who are very vocal in advocating the release of the ban on Dorje Shugden. It was the Dalai Lama who actually ordained Tsem Rinpoche in the first place. I am not too sure who recognise Tsem Rinpoche's reincarnation back then but i do bet that Dalai Lama would have the clairvoyance to see.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 02:40:41 PM »
Hello Pema

You stated that,

first of all , let me state it clear that Tsem Rinpoche has not been confirmed as reincarnation of Dulzin Drakpa Gyalsten or shugden. ..... We dont need extra yidam.   

Please go to the link below and you will find my post on "Tsem Tulku is Dulzin Drakpa Gyaltsen?".

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=6016.0

Pema it clearly states that Tsem Tulku in a previous life was Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen.

This list includes the likes of ....... DULDZIN DRAKPA GYALTSEN, a direct disciple of Lama Tsongkhapa,....
Unquote

His Eminence Tsem Tulku's very own biography published by him this month states that he is an incarnation of "Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen".

Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen is found within the incarnation lineage of Tsem Tulku.

Now please go to the following link listed below.

http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/becoming-dulzin-drakpa-gyaltsen.html

This as you can see is from Tsem Tulku's website.

This articles states'

Above are therefore two traditions related to the previous and future lives of Dulzin Drakpa Gyaltsen, heart son of Tsongkhapa. In other traditions, it is taught that Dulzin Drakpa Gyaltsen later took rebirth as Panchen Sonam Drakpa and, much later on, as Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen who became none other than the Dharma Protector Dorje Shugden.
Unquote

It is not me that is saying that Tsem Tulku is an incarnation of Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen and Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen and Dorje Shugden.

It is Tsem Tulku who is declaring that he is.

I do not doubt that Tsem Tulku is Dorje Shugden.

If you have doubts then please contact Tsem Tulku at "[email protected]" and tell us what you discover.

Finally you stated the "We don't need extra Yidam".

Maybe you don't need to have Dorje Shugden as your Yidam and that fine.

I need Dorje Shugden as my Yidam and I believe many other have that same wish.

I pray for the long life of His Eminence Tsem Tulku the true incarnation of Lord Dorje Shugden.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 01:56:37 PM »
May many more Lamas of the Gelug Order also do much Dorje Shugden work for the betterment of Gelug Practitioners just like how Tsem Rinpoche is applying himself. 

May Dorje Shugden practice spread far and wide. 

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 05:06:07 AM »
Please go to the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YuvJPS3HS4&t=2038s

This is a youtube video from Tsem Tulku " Youtube Channel".

On it is Pastor David Lai and he speaks about the incarnation lineage of Dorje Shugden.

Pastor David Lai  states that the Dorje Shugden incarnation lineage includes Duldzin Drakpa Gyeltsen and Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen.

Tsem Tulku has stated that his "Tsem" lineage includes Duldzin Drakpa Gyeltsen.

This is more proof from Tsem Tulku via Pastor David Lai that he is an incarnation of King Dorje Shugden.

Praise to Tsem Tulku the "Unmistaken" incarnation of Dorje Shugden.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 07:58:25 AM »
Once you have faith and trust in Dorje Shugden, you will experience that this faith and trust will help you through thick and thin. Removing obscurations and obstacles on your spiritual path.

Therefore, it is only a blessings to have Dorje Shugden as everything you need on your spiritual path to enlightenment. That is so cool as far as I am concerned.

And I am not talking about blind faith but rather impactful experiences in my practise of Dorje Shugden, who is a Buddha. 

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 07:51:41 PM »
It does all makes sense to me now about the relationship between Tsem Tulku and Dorje Shugden.

Tsem Tulku runs this website www.dorjeshugen.com and it is the leading worldwide website about Dorje Shugden.

His own personal website www.tsemrinpoche.com is the centre of all this about himself and Dorje Shugden.

Tsem Tulku has risked his health and life fighting for Dorje Shugden and his teachings.

Now it all makes perfect sense.

Tsem Tulku and Dorje Shugden are one and the same.

When I see Tsem Tulku I now see Dorje Shugden.

When I see Dorje Shugden I now see Tsem Tulku.

This is why Tsem Tulku must lead the world wide fight for Dorje Shugden.

Who other than the incarnation of Dorje Shugden could and would risk everything to teach all the world about Dorje Shugden.

That you Tsem Tulku for manifesting in these most troubled times to fight for your previous incarnation, LORD DORJE SHUGDEN.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2018, 11:25:20 PM »
This is the title of Tsem Tulku's most recent article on his website www.tsemrinpoche.com

Bhagawan Dorje Shugden Chapels in Kathmandu, Nepal!
MAR 15, 2018 | VIEWS: 525
Unquote

"Bhagawan" is a title for and enlightened being.

On March 15, 2018 Tsem Tulku stated that Dorje Shugden is an enlightened being.

Tsem Tulku is the emanation of "Bhagawan" Dorje Shugden.

Tsem Tulku and "Bhagawan" Dorje Shugden have shared five previous incarnations.

See the following link for more information at http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=6020.0

Who has a closer connection to "Bhagawan" Dorje Shugden than Tsem Tulku?

NO ONE!

Who has fought more for the "Bhagawan" Dorje Shugden and his followers than Tsem Tulku?

NO ONE!

Tsem Tulku please make the "Bhagawan" Dorje Shugden a YIDAM.

If not you Rinpoche, than who?

YOU ARE THE PRESENT DAY LIVING EMANATION OF "BHAGAWAN" DORJE SHUGDEN.

PrajNa

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2018, 03:32:35 AM »
I think it is better to request Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche to compose the sadhana and empowerment, since Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche has a huge following in Mongolia, and has been giving mass Dorje Shugden empowerment.  As Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche was officially recognised by the Dalai Lama,  all Tibetans will respect that, and that gives credibility to the sadhana and empowerment. After all, it was Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's previous life, Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang who composed Music Delighting the Ocean of Protectors(http://www.dorjeshugden.com/downloads/texts/download-music-delighting-the-ocean-of-protectors/).

I respect Tsem Tulku very much for his work, but since his incarnation is not recognised as Dorje Shugden officially by any oracle, or any high lamas like Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche, or Pabongka Chocktrul Rinpoche, perhaps there is a reason for not doing so, and we should just follow the high lamas. I know for a fact that Tsem Tulku has received death threats as the information was available online, perhaps this is one of the reasons Dorje Shugden or any high lamas have not recognised him as Dorje Shugden.

Since you are already writing to Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche, perhaps you can make the request for a sadhana and empowerment of Dorje Shugden as a yidam. This would benefit many greatly.

lightning

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2018, 06:21:03 AM »
Which lineage master said that dorje shugden is yidam. Where is the direct objective evidences? Just curious?

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2018, 06:54:26 AM »
Hello Lightning

This article is titled "Tsem Tulku make Dorje Shugden a "YIDAM".

The operative word is "make".

Hope this helps.

lightning

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2018, 07:59:45 AM »
Hello Lightning

This article is titled "Tsem Tulku make Dorje Shugden a "YIDAM".

The operative word is "make".

Hope this helps.
Non of other dorje shugden groups will treat it in similar fashion. Without highest yoga tantra yidam, dharmapala will not protect. A practitioner without dharma and samaya, dharmapala will not serve that practitioner. Dharmapala serve to protect and not as primary yidam. If not it would have appear amongst the line of hyt yidam in the refuge tree.

lightning

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2018, 08:06:09 AM »
Hope that other dorje shugden practising groups are to consult their own gurus to clarify before they can follow any advices or teachings.