Author Topic: Panchen Lama taking over the role of the Dalai Lama?  (Read 3133 times)

DharmaSpace

Panchen Lama taking over the role of the Dalai Lama?
« on: September 23, 2017, 12:26:55 PM »
I read this article with great interest.
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/must-watch/panchen-lama-speaks-so-well/comment-page-1/#comment-208183

The Chinese have invested so much time and energy into the Panchen Lama, grooming hi and providing the best teachers and support for the growth of the Panchen Lama to where he is today.

I recall China, started the Panchen Lama in China speaking to the masses, now inching him towards global exposure? China has never been afraid to be in the limelight, having grown and matured into a force of nature in our world. So I feel China, will soon get Panchen Lama to start having students in the West and all over the world. This is the final nail in the CTA coffin, I think China has its own 'Dalai Lama' to vow the crowds in the West and all over.

It feels like Mao's saying all over again, not that I agree with everything Mao did or said, but this was stuck in mind. Its not important whether the cat is black or white, if catches mice its a good cat. if the Panchen Lama brings the dharma to the rest of the world, thats perfect and excellent. 

Harold Musetescu

Re: Panchen Lama taking over the role of the Dalai Lama?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 04:55:48 PM »
Hello DharmaSpace

Yes the Chinese are preparing the Panchen Lama for the future as you have noted.

His biggest role will be as the next "Regent" of Tibet after the 14th Dalai Lama passes away.

I believe when the 14th Dalai Lama passes the Chineses government will make the Panchen Lama the next "Regent" of Tibet.

There will be two 15th Dalai Lama's.

One will be born in Tibet and the other in India.

The Tibetan born 15th Dalai Lama will have the Panchen Lama as his Regent.

The Panchen Lama will over see all of his training including that of Dorje Shugden.

They will together spread the teachings of Dorje Shugden throughout Tibet and China.

The Tibetan born 15th Dalai Lama will directly or via his Regent make Dorje Shugden both the "State Protector of Tibet" and also the "State Oracle" replacing the Nechung who will retire.

The Tibetan born 15th Dalai Lama will directly or via his Regent make Dorje Shugden a "Yidam".

Then we can all practice Dorje Shugden as our "Yidam".

Dorje Shugden will be our "Buddha", our "Yidam" and our "Dharmapala".

Dorje Shugden will be all three in one.

The Panchen Lama still has time to prepare for his most important role as the "Regent" to the next 15th Tibetan Dalai Lama.

I have no doubts that this is what the Chinese Government is already planning and what the 14th Dalai Lama and his CTA are fearing.