Author Topic: The 3rd Serkong Dorje Chang is a FAKE!  (Read 8484 times)

Harold Musetescu

The 3rd Serkong Dorje Chang is a FAKE!
« on: September 11, 2017, 02:07:10 AM »
The present 3rd Serkong Dorje Chang is a Fake!

This comes from his website.

"I have NEVER and WILL NEVER PRAY to Dorje Shugden!"
“When I was 4 years old, I was recognized by H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama during a Kalachakra initiation in Bodhgaya 1985, as the true reincarnation of the 2nd Serkong Dorjee Chang Rinpoche. At this age of 19 years old, I had received full monastic ordination from H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama. H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama gave me my name as Tenzin Ngawang Tsultrim Dhonden“. – Serkong Dorjee Chang Rinpoche".
Unquote

It was the 1st Serkong Dorje Chang who practices Dorje Shugden.

H.E. Tsem Tulku wrote about him in his article on "Methar of Tengyeling Monastery".

The 1st Serkong Dorje Chang subdued Methar not by a "Fire Puja" but by teaching him about Karma.

He personally placed Methar in the retinue of "Dorje Shugden".

This 3rd Serkong Dorje Chang is just another of the FAKE tulkus of the 14th Dalai Lama.

Remember the previous H.E. Domo Geshe was a great follower of Dorje Shugden.

Then the 14th Dalai Lama claimed a small tibetan boy was the new incarnation of Domo Geshe and guess what happened next?

Just like the 3rd Serkong Dorje Chang he publicly renounces Dorje Shugden.

The 14th Dalai Lama chose this boy even after H.H. Trijang Rinpoche had already chosen the unmistaken incarnation of Domo Geshe who follows Dorje Shugden.

I truly believe if the present Trijang Rinpoche was reborn after the ban on Dorje Shugden the 14th Dalai Lama would have declared he had found his reincarnation.

That boy would today would also be renouncing Dorje Shugden.

The 14th Dalai Lama is a FAKE.

How could a living Buddha chose Fake Tulkus of Serkong Dorje Chang and Domo Geshe.

A real living Buddha wouldn't but a FAKE 14th Dalai Lama could and in fact did that.

That is why I truly believe that H.E. Drakpa Gyeltsen was supposed to have been the 5th Dalai Lama.

History states that Drakpa Gyeltsen was one of two candidates for the 5th Dalai Lama.

Many considered him to be in fact the real and true 5th Dalai Lama.

But through corruption and bribery the other boy was made the 5th Dalai Lama.

The 14th Dalai Lama is a FAKE as are his anti Dorje Shugden Serkong Dorje Chang and Domo Geshe.

Harold Musetescu

Re: The 3rd Serkong Dorje Chang is a FAKE!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 06:40:00 PM »
I first wrote this article on Sept. 11, 2017.

The next 26th Tsem Tulku will soon be added to this list of fake Anti Dorje Shugden tulkus recognized by the Dalai Lama.