Author Topic: Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman  (Read 75481 times)

KarmaRangdrol

Re: Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2017, 06:36:57 PM »
Couldn't help but notice this change to our resident Stasi's website. Thanks Peljor for indicating that you follow this thread very closely. Got nothing else to do? ;)

It was on the post titled "Some corrections with respect to claims made about me in the internet" by the way. It intrigues me that he feels the need to have a post like that. No other bona fide Buddhist lama or teacher has to set up websites clarifying all of the things they are not. It always feels like Tenzin Peljor spends more time talking and trying to prove what he is not, than actually spreading Buddhism and Dharma.

So here's a wild idea: maybe Tenpel can spend less time defending himself, if he shut down all of his vicious websites and gave people fewer reasons to critique him.

You know, in adding that update to the post, he thinks he is disassociating himself from all of the websites online critiquing lamas. But if you look at it real closely, he is in fact admitting that he set up or encouraged websites to be set up specifically to attack Shugden practitioners. Since he's capable of that and therefore clearly has an interest in doing things like that, then it's very plausible he set up all of the other sites attacking Tsem and group.

The funny thing is no one ever goes onto his website to defend Stasi Peljor and offer words of support. The few people who do visit his site only go there to join his attacks against other lamas like our Sogyal Rimpoche. Even then, they stay anonymous... and who knows, those comments may even be Peljor himself, leaving comments under pseudonyms to make it appear as though he has some support for his warped crusade. I wouldn't put it past him. If someone can set up an entire website attacking people, what's one faked comment or two?

How come as a 'monk' he hasn't developed anyone or anything who would care enough about him to defend him? We are talking about a guy who moderates every single comment on his blog to make sure only good things are posted about him, or only comments that agree with his twisted works. Yet for all of the work and good he claims to do, relatively few words of support appear for him. So how come no one defends him?

PrajNa

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2017, 07:24:28 PM »
Couldn't help but notice this change to our resident Stasi's website. Thanks Peljor for indicating that you follow this thread very closely. Got nothing else to do? ;)

It was on the post titled "Some corrections with respect to claims made about me in the internet" by the way. It intrigues me that he feels the need to have a post like that. No other bona fide Buddhist lama or teacher has to set up websites clarifying all of the things they are not. It always feels like Tenzin Peljor spends more time talking and trying to prove what he is not, than actually spreading Buddhism and Dharma.

So here's a wild idea: maybe Tenpel can spend less time defending himself, if he shut down all of his vicious websites and gave people fewer reasons to critique him.

You know, in adding that update to the post, he thinks he is disassociating himself from all of the websites online critiquing lamas. But if you look at it real closely, he is in fact admitting that he set up or encouraged websites to be set up specifically to attack Shugden practitioners. Since he's capable of that and therefore clearly has an interest in doing things like that, then it's very plausible he set up all of the other sites attacking Tsem and group.

The funny thing is no one ever goes onto his website to defend Stasi Peljor and offer words of support. The few people who do visit his site only go there to join his attacks against other lamas like our Sogyal Rimpoche. Even then, they stay anonymous... and who knows, those comments may even be Peljor himself, leaving comments under pseudonyms to make it appear as though he has some support for his warped crusade. I wouldn't put it past him. If someone can set up an entire website attacking people, what's one faked comment or two?

How come as a 'monk' he hasn't developed anyone or anything who would care enough about him to defend him? We are talking about a guy who moderates every single comment on his blog to make sure only good things are posted about him, or only comments that agree with his twisted works. Yet for all of the work and good he claims to do, relatively few words of support appear for him. So how come no one defends him?

Thank you KarmaRangdrol for the information. Like what you mentioned, I find it intriguing that Tenpel spends more time talking and trying to prove what he is not instead of spreading Buddhism online.

Another noteworthy point is Stasi Peljor also said that he gave the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) the domain http://www.shugden.info which he bought for "another purpose". What was Peljor's connection with the CTA that Peljor need to give CTA his own domain "after their request"? Why does CTA have to take Peljor's domain shugden.info when CTA has shugdeninfo.com?  By posting the update, it makes it clearer that Tenpel is closely associated with and most probably employed by the CTA.

What was Tenpel's purpose in purchasing the shugden.info domain? It is obvious that it would have been another hate site he would create to defame Shugden practitioners.

PrajNa

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2017, 07:34:13 PM »
By the way, this is the link to an earlier comment about Stasi Peljor redirecting his own domain (shugden.info) to the new CTA anti-Shugden site shugdeninfo.com before anyone had told him about it.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=5784.msg63378#msg63378

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2017, 10:17:40 PM »
what kind of monk is this Peljor dude? Why did he take the robes and then disrobe TWICE???

According to a Buddhist tradition, a monk may disrobe up to seven times in a lifetime.

There seems to be a sutra mentioning a monk who ordained or re-ordained seven times, having disrobed six times, to eventually attain arhantship.

Therefore, Tenzin Peljor's twice disrobing does not in itself serve a basis for criticism.

Besides, why should one waste time and energy looking for and gossiping about other mistakes in the evil dalie's minion, while merely being the follower of the unconscionable criminal already says everything.

Furthermore, the one here most intent on spreading gossips about Peljor is himself the follower of the evil dalie abettor and accomplice, Socyal “Rinpoche”, himself embroiled in countless sexual abuse scandals.

Therefore, we Shugdenpas should refrain from any gossip and from any involvement or taking sides in this perverse fight between disgruntled dalaite factions, and concentrate only on the pure Dharma received from our teachers.

That doesn't mean all monks should go around changing their minds in becoming a monk 6-7 times. I am sure that was not the Buddha's intentions. The criticism is not so much about him taking on robes and then changing his mind twice, it is more about his character, and also what he does now which is not very Dharmic, which is exactly as you mentioned, gossiping, and taking on sides on who is right, who is wrong. If he were to leave Shugden people alone and stop all his criticism and discrimination and focus of Dharma studies, practice and mediation, then I guess there is nothing we can say.

He is the one highlighting himself to be a great Buddhist scholar... so what is a great Buddhist scholar doing gossiping and criticising others and creating so many blog sites to talk about others? He sounds like a vicious, vindictive, fake monk, and his multiple websites and disrobing character says it all. How he writes and criticise about others says it all. So, don't come here to lecture us about criticising Peljor who is not obviously trying to cover his a** for creating all these multiple sites to defame others. He is trying hard to deflect the attention, because people are catching on. Perhaps he is afraid of going to jail? Who knows maybe you are Peljor, coming here and trying to save him? We'll never know because he certainly does not have any qualities of a Buddhist monk at all.

One should never criticise one's teacher after you have left the teacher, then be silent about it. As it says in the 50 stanzas; "If you are foolish enough to despise your guru, you will contract contagious diseases and those caused by harmful spirits and will die (a horrible death) caused by demons, plagues or poison."
So I think he of all people should know this, even though he has left that Guru, Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, he should not be continuously say nasty things about his Guru.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2017, 10:43:39 PM »

YES I agree, as that was my FIRST THOUGHTS when I discovered all these websites. You know why because his personal blog is sOOOOOOO NASTY. He himself has created a nasty, evil, judgemental, schismatic reputation about himself. I mean if he was such a nice, compassionate monk, then why does he not have any students, any centre or ANYONE PROMOTING and even DEFENDING him for real on his blog site?

The only people who support him is the one or two who are just as schismatic as he is, all also ex-NKT students or rather haters who call themselves 'survivors' who also seems to have a lot of spare time to keep criticising their ex-teacher and ex-centre.

The Carol, Linda etc. do not look like they are survivors, more like vindictive, vengeful, bitter and old ex-students who did not get what they want or "expect" from their centre (fame, recognition, power?). And looks like they just want to b*&^% about NKT but not resolve anything. They are hardly anybody who are credible enough to back Peljor. So if I was Peljor, I'd be careful and stop all the nasty blog sites before it is too late.  Maybe he is desperate to get more soap? :o

Matibhadra

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2017, 12:28:16 AM »
I have recently been wondering though, having been raised in East Germany, maybe Peljor was indoctrinated in some way into Communist USSR thinking.

Your naive wondering is rooted in your need to dissociate Peljor from the evil dalie, whence your fanciful chimera.

And why do you need to dissociate Peljor from the evil dalie?

Just because you cannot conceive that the evil dalie supports both Peljor and his target, Socyal “Rinpoche”.

And why you cannot conceive that the evil dalie supports both Peljor and Socyal?

Because you thoroughly lack understanding of the behavior of criminals such as the evil dalie, who sets his own supporters against each other in order better to control both.

There is no “good” in this drama; it's the fight of evil against evil.

And this has carried through so he's now secretly working for the CCP.

But then your theory would not fit the fact that Peljor also attacks NKT, which according to Shugden-defamers is also working for the CCP.

Matibhadra

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2017, 03:13:30 AM »
Not only does this thread have not relevance to you, since you don't appear capable of sticking to the topic of discussion

The topic of discussion here are the attacks from the evil dalie, through his minion Tenzin Peljor, against the evil dalie associate and abettor Socyal “Rinpoche”.

I have shown that, even though Socyal brazenly abets the evil dalie's crimes against humanity, and is therefore nothing but a despicable evil dalie's accomplice, he is still the evil dalie's target, just because this suits the evil dalie's convenience.

The aim of my analysis is to demonstrate that this is just an infight which is bound to happen among criminals and their accomplices, complete with all the conceivable villanies and intrigues.

Therefore, please share with the rest of us the ways whereby, according to you, my analysis does not stick to the topic of discussion.

but I also could not care less about your agenda against the Dalai Lama or about your Shugden practice.

This means that I should care about you agenda of abetting the evil dalie's crimes and Socyal's brazen accomplicity with such crimes? Or does this mean that Shugdenpas have to take sides in your infight of evil against evil? Or does this mean that all of Peljor's claims against Socyal are necessarily false, just because the evil dalie publicly silenced about them? 

You just sound angry and obsessed, and that can't be healthy.

Since who is angry and obsessed with Peljor is only you and not me, your diagnosis is very funny indeed!

I hope something eventually releases you from your obsession which makes you quite like Tenzin Peljor actually, so obsessed against attacking everything and everyone.

Actually I'm quite neutral about Peljor. As opposed to you, I'm neither hysterical about nor obsessive with attacking him.

Thinking well, you are very similar to what you see in Peljor, which might explain your hysteria about him, as though seeing yourself in the mirror.

So much anger. You may not like my lama but at least he has never taught me to become as angry as you.

Why then do you reproach me, just because I'm not angry with Peljor? Should I join you and be angry with Peljor just in order to avoid your own anger?

Anyway, in my dictionary the accomplice of a criminal is not defined as a “lama”.

Rowntree

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2017, 03:22:37 AM »
Check out Stasi Facebook and him showing off his trips and new friends. Somehow he looks very comfy with the boys, they make him feel at home. You know he is really interested in boys by the look of his smile. I wonder how his sponsor, if there is any, would feel about his spending and intention.

Matibhadra

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2017, 03:32:24 AM »
You know he is really interested in boys by the look of his smile.

Why don't you write to him directly, if you are so interested in his preferences?

Matibhadra

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2017, 03:38:37 AM »
By the way, as much as Peljor is said to be interested in boys, Socyal “Rinpoche” is said to be interested in girls, even to the point of having been accused of multiple instances of sexual abuse.

The question is, why is this immoral infight among Shugeden-haters relevant to Shugdenpas, and why should Shugdenpas take sides in this scandal?

May I suggest that this thread is removed by the Admins.

Matibhadra

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2017, 03:44:49 AM »
But if you look at it real closely, he is in fact admitting that he set up or encouraged websites to be set up specifically to attack Shugden practitioners.

What I find particularly grotesque in this post and thread is that someone who claims to be a student of Socyal “Rinpoche”, himself an accomplice of the evil dalie's crimes against Shugdenpas, tries to pit Shugdenpas against a “Peljor”, not because they care about Shugdenpas and their plight, but because they unscrupulously want to use Shugdenpas as a weapon against someone who has brought to public awareness scandals haunting their Shugden-hater “lama”.

Matibhadra

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2017, 05:30:31 AM »
That doesn't mean all monks should go around changing their minds in becoming a monk 6-7 times.

Which in turn doesn't mean everyone else should go around gossiping about the supposedly bad monk, which was my original point.

I am sure that was not the Buddha's intentions.

And surely gossiping about good or bad monks or non-monks is not the Buddha's intention either.

The criticism is not so much about him taking on robes and then changing his mind twice, it is more about his character, and also what he does now which is not very Dharmic, which is exactly as you mentioned, gossiping, and taking on sides on who is right, who is wrong.

Wrong. The criticism is about him daring to talk in public about the scandals haunting Sogyal. All the rest is just perfidious character assassination.

If the students of Sogyal have anything to say in defense of their teacher they should say it, rather than basely engaging in character assassination.

Now, if students of Sogyal want to engage in sordid character assassination this is their problem too, but there is no reason for Shugdenpas to be part of this dirty endeavor.

If he were to leave Shugden people alone and stop all his criticism and discrimination and focus of Dharma studies, practice and mediation, then I guess there is nothing we can say.

Peljor is an evil dalie's minion, what could be said of him worse than just this? Still, except for giving proper answers to wrong accusations, why should Shugdenpas care about him, or what is worse, engage in character assassination following the bad example set by Sogyal's minions?

He is the one highlighting himself to be a great Buddhist scholar... so what is a great Buddhist scholar doing gossiping and criticising others and creating so many blog sites to talk about others?

I believe that while Shugdenpas should offer proper answers to wrong accusations, whatever else Peljor does out of his life is his personal problem. Shugdenpas should not get themselves involved in any character assassination enterprise, and specially should not allow themselves to be used as weapons by Shugden-haters such as followers of Sogyal.

He sounds like a vicious, vindictive, fake monk, and his multiple websites and disrobing character says it all.

Agreed. The question is, why should I care. Except for giving correct answers to wrong accusations, all the rest is his own garbage, and strictly his own problem.

How he writes and criticise about others says it all. So, don't come here to lecture us about criticising Peljor who is not obviously trying to cover his a** for creating all these multiple sites to defame others.

How cute! You defend with nails and teeth your inborn right to be as dirty as you claim Peljor is! So enjoy the mud if this is what you want, but please don't blame Peljor for your own dirty choices!

He is trying hard to deflect the attention, because people are catching on.

Actually I think the other way. Sogyal minions are trying to deflect the attention from the issues highlighted by Peljor, therefore engaging in the character assassination you so much rejoice on.

Perhaps he is afraid of going to jail?

Perhaps, but the same could be said of Sogyal if what is said about him is duly proved.

Who knows maybe you are Peljor, coming here and trying to save him?

Or by the same token who knows maybe you are Sogyal in person desperately trying to save yourself from impending criminal persecution on counts of alleged sexual abuse?

We'll never know because he certainly does not have any qualities of a Buddhist monk at all.

Since refraining from character assassination is a quality required from both ordained and lay people, why then do you behave the way you ascribe to him?

One should never criticise one's teacher after you have left the teacher, then be silent about it. As it says in the 50 stanzas; "If you are foolish enough to despise your guru, you will contract contagious diseases and those caused by harmful spirits and will die (a horrible death) caused by demons, plagues or poison."
So I think he of all people should know this, even though he has left that Guru, Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, he should not be continuously say nasty things about his Guru.

Agreed. But where do you see in the Fifty Stanzas that you should engage in character assassination against the violator?

thaimonk

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2017, 07:20:33 AM »
Why does a 'monk' like Tenzin Peljor create a blog that always says negative words about other monks and dharma teachers?

Stasi Peljor has no authority, learning or position to criticize and judge anyone. He should KEEP QUIET because the more he says and the more he writes and the more he blogs, the MORE HIS TINY REPUTATION IS BEING FURTHER DESTROYED. He gives a VERY BAD IMAGE TO SANGHA. I don't care what Stasi Peljor is talking about on his blog for better or for worse, but HE SHOULD NEVER CRITICIZE OTHER AS HE IS IN ROBES HIMSELF AND IT MAKES MONKS LOOK VERY BAD.

SHAME.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2017, 09:56:40 PM »
I AM GOING TO ANSWER IN CAPS NOT BECAUSE I AM SHOUTING HERE, BUT TO JUST DIFFERENTIATE MY REPLIES. HOPE MATIBHADRA DOES NOT GET HIS KNICKERS IN A TWIST & CHILL DUDE  ;)

That doesn't mean all monks should go around changing their minds in becoming a monk 6-7 times.

Which in turn doesn't mean everyone else should go around gossiping about the supposedly bad monk, which was my original point.

Good point... Then WHY ARE YOU HERE GOSSIPING TOO? WHY GET INVOLVE SINCE YOU THINK IT IS GOSSIP? YOU MIGHT AT WELL STOP HERE. YOU SURE ARE CONTRADICTORY LOL. ;D

I am sure that was not the Buddha's intentions.

And surely gossiping about good or bad monks or non-monks is not the Buddha's intention either.

AS I SAID ABOVE... YOU SURE ARE CONTRADICTORY. LOL. WHY DON'T YOU SET A GOOD EXAMPLE THEN? I'M SURE THE BUDDHA ENCOURAGED ONE TO PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH, NO?  ;)

The criticism is not so much about him taking on robes and then changing his mind twice, it is more about his character, and also what he does now which is not very Dharmic, which is exactly as you mentioned, gossiping, and taking on sides on who is right, who is wrong.

Wrong. The criticism is about him daring to talk in public about the scandals haunting Sogyal. All the rest is just perfidious character assassination.

If the students of Sogyal have anything to say in defense of their teacher they should say it, rather than basely engaging in character assassination.

Now, if students of Sogyal want to engage in sordid character assassination this is their problem too, but there is no reason for Shugdenpas to be part of this dirty endeavor.

NOW I KNOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST SOGYAL WHICH I WAS NOT REFERRING AND FOCUSING ON SOLELY. I, AS WELL AS OTHERS HERE, I BELIEVE, ARE MOSTLY TALKING ABOUT PELJOR'S DISGUSTING HABIT OF GOING AROUND JUDGING OTHER LAMAS IN GENERAL. I DID NOT KNOW PELJOR WAS GIVEN THE AUTHORITY TO GO AROUND GOSSIPING, SAYING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT OTHERS MONKS/DHARMA PRACTITIONERS/CENTRES WHICH IS NONE OF HIS BUSINESS ANYWAYS. SINCE WHEN A MONK IS SUPPOSE TO SPEND 80% OF HIS TIME DOING SUCH NEGATIVE THINGS? AND SINCE WHEN IT IS OKAY FOR A MONK TO CHARACTER ASSASSINATE OTHERS YET OTHERS CANNOT DO SO TO HIM? WHAT ARE YOU PELJOR'S DISCIPLE? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING MATI OR YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE.

LOOK, I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE DISGUSTING THINGS SOGYAL DID, BUT THAT IS NOTHING NEW ACTUALLY, SOGYAL'S HAD A LAW SUITE AGAINST HIM FOR RAPING GIRLS, THAT IS DISGUSTING. BUT HOW PELJOR PRESENTED IT WAS NOT VERY SKILLFUL ESPECIALLY SINCE HE IS A BUDDHIST MONK. DO YOU SEE OTHER LAMA'S, SHUGDEN OR NON-SHUGDEN TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER MONK/LAMA ON THEIR BLOG/WEBSITE THE WAY HE DOES WHICH IS CONDEMNING ANOTHER AND INCITING HATRED? NAME ME A FEW THAT DOES WHAT PELJOR DOES, THE WAY HE DOES IT AND THAT IT IS LEGIT, ACCEPTED AND PRAISED?

JUST FROM THE WAY HE WRITES, ONE CAN ALREADY TELL IT IS WITH MALICIOUS INTENT. IT IS NOT WITH GOOD MOTIVATION TO EDUCATE PEOPLE AND LEAVE THEM ON THE RIGHT PATH OR TO HELP THEM. IT IS POLITICAL, IT IS VERY VICIOUS (AND WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT SOGYAL ONLY HERE PLEASE) AND SOME OF IT IS EVEN VERY PETTY.   

If he were to leave Shugden people alone and stop all his criticism and discrimination and focus of Dharma studies, practice and mediation, then I guess there is nothing we can say.

Peljor is an evil dalie's minion, what could be said of him worse than just this? Still, except for giving proper answers to wrong accusations, why should Shugdenpas care about him, or what is worse, engage in character assassination following the bad example set by Sogyal's minions?

AGAIN I THINK U MISUNDERSTOOD, WE'RE NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT SOGYAL BUT ABOUT PELJOR HIMSELF BECAUSE HE IS ONE THAT WORKS SOLELY TO DESTROY SHUGDEN LINEAGE HOLDERS/LAMAS, DISTURB SPIRITUALISTS' MIND, CREATE SCHISM, HATRED THROUGH MANY OF HIS DEFAMING STATEMENTS. WHY DOES HE NEED TO DO THAT, ESPECIALLY WITHOUT PROOF (AGAIN NOT ONLY TALKING ABOUT SOGYAL) AND GOES ON AND ON AND EVEN CONDEMN/CRITICISE WHAT PEOPLE/STUDENTS/PRACTITIONERS DO? WHO IS HE TO JUDGE? WHY DOES HE NEED TO EVEN MAKE A COMMENT ON THEM AND HOW THEY DRESS OR WHAT THEY DO? THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT COMPLAINING, WHY IS HE BROWN NOSING AND AS A MONK THAT IS REALLY NOT BEFITTING OF HIM.

WE/I CARE BECAUSE HE IS DESTROYING MANY PEOPLE'S SPIRITUAL PATH WHEN HE CONDEMNS OTHER PEOPLE'S TEACHERS WHO ARE INNOCENT. BUT ONE THING YOU GOT RIGHT IS... Peljor is an evil dalie's minion

He is the one highlighting himself to be a great Buddhist scholar... so what is a great Buddhist scholar doing gossiping and criticising others and creating so many blog sites to talk about others?

I believe that while Shugdenpas should offer proper answers to wrong accusations, whatever else Peljor does out of his life is his personal problem. Shugdenpas should not get themselves involved in any character assassination enterprise, and specially should not allow themselves to be used as weapons by Shugden-haters such as followers of Sogyal.

I THINK THOSE SHUGDENPAS HAVE GIVEN ANSWERS BUT EVIL PELJOR NEEDS TO KEEP IT UP BECAUSE HE IS PROBABLY BEING PAID BY THE CTA TO DO SO. THAT IS THE ONLY REASON WHY A MONK WOULD SPEND SO MUCH TIME WRITING HATEFUL, FALSE POST ON HIS BLOG AND CALLS HIMSELF A BUDDHIST MONK? THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT AT ALL AND IT BRINGS THE SAGHA AND BUDDHISM DOWN. IT IS A BAD REPRESENTATION, HENCE WE'RE SPEAKING UP. IF HE SEES THIS, WHICH I HOPE HE DOES, THEN HE SHOULD REALISE WHAT A SHAMEFUL MONK HE IS. NO WAY EVEN IF I AM NOT A SHUGDEN PRACTITIONER WILL I EVER BE INSPIRED OR TRUST A MONK WHO WRITES NASTY THINGS OF OTHERS LIKE HIM. NO WAY WOULD I EVER GO TO HIM FOR ADVICE OR TRUST HIM.

He sounds like a vicious, vindictive, fake monk, and his multiple websites and disrobing character says it all.

Agreed. The question is, why should I care. Except for giving correct answers to wrong accusations, all the rest is his own garbage, and strictly his own problem.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE AND IF YOU DON'T, WHY DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMMENT HERE AND GET INVOLVE WITH THE SO CALLED "GOSSIP". YOU'RE JUST AS MUCH PART OF IT NOW WHEN YOU KEEP COMMENTING BACK, YOU DO REALISE THAT. AND NO MATTER HOW YOU JUSTIFY IT, YOU ARE STILL PART OF IT, AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS AWFUL GOSS ABOUT AN AWFUL MONK. :o

How he writes and criticise about others says it all. So, don't come here to lecture us about criticising Peljor who is not obviously trying to cover his a** for creating all these multiple sites to defame others.

How cute! You defend with nails and teeth your inborn right to be as dirty as you claim Peljor is! So enjoy the mud if this is what you want, but please don't blame Peljor for your own dirty choices!

LIKE I SAID ABOVE. AND YOU CAN APPLY YOUR OWN ADVICE TO YOUR OWN GOOD SELF. CHEERS MATE! :-X 8)

He is trying hard to deflect the attention, because people are catching on.

Actually I think the other way. Sogyal minions are trying to deflect the attention from the issues highlighted by Peljor, therefore engaging in the character assassination you so much rejoice on.

SO YOU ASSUME PEOPLE HERE ARE SOGYAL MINIONS? WOW, SOUNDS LIKE YOU REALLY HATE SOGYAL. MAYBE YOU SHOULD START A BLOG ABOUT SOGYAL YOURSELF? THE REST OF MY ANSWER IS AS ABOVE AND SHOULD BE OBVIOUS ENOUGH.

Perhaps he is afraid of going to jail?

Perhaps, but the same could be said of Sogyal if what is said about him is duly proved.

AS I MENTIONED ABOVE, THIS IS NOT ABOUT SOGYAL MATI. AND YEAH I DO AGREE SOGYAL SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR WHAT HE DID WITH THOSE GIRLS!

BUT I DO WONDER WHY THE DALAI LAMA SUPPORT SOGYAL AND PELJOR SUPPORT DALAI LAMA, SO ISN'T THAT ANOTHER CONTRADICTORY. HMMM JUST SPEAKING OUT LOUD.

Who knows maybe you are Peljor, coming here and trying to save him?

Or by the same token who knows maybe you are Sogyal in person desperately trying to save yourself from impending criminal persecution on counts of alleged sexual abuse?

LOL  ;D

We'll never know because he certainly does not have any qualities of a Buddhist monk at all.

Since refraining from character assassination is a quality required from both ordained and lay people, why then do you behave the way you ascribe to him?

I'M NOT SURE WHY YOU ARE PROTECTING PELJOR BUT I THINK YOU NEED TO APPLY YOUR OWN ADVICE, I THINK I'VE MADE MYSELF CLEAR ENOUGH. LOL  ;)

Agreed. But where do you see in the Fifty Stanzas that you should engage in character assassination against the violator?

ERRRMMM 50 STANZAS IS ABOUT GURU AND DISCIPLE RELATIONSHIP. AND MR. PELJOR IS NOT MY GURU. AND WELL I AIN'T THE ONE GOING AROUND DEFAMING MY EX-GURU/ENTRE/FRIENDS ETC. LIKE PELJOR IS.

ANYWAY SINCE ALL THIS IS BAD GOSSIP TO YOU, I GUESS YOU SHOULDN'T BE GOSSIPING. BETTER NOT BE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. AND JUST TO MAKE SURE WE ARE CLEAR... I AIN'T NO SOGYAL FAN EITHER.   8) :P :-X

Matibhadra

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2017, 04:22:03 AM »
Why does a 'monk' like Tenzin Peljor create a blog that always says negative words about other monks and dharma teachers?

Because this is his job; he's paid for it. Setting aside the ridiculous, counter-productive “Stasi” theory, one might observe that Peljor is a Ringu “Tulku” protegé, and Ringu “Tulku” is himself a Soros family protegé, sponsored as he is by the Tsadra Foundation, itself a nest of mainly Nyingma and Kagyupa Shugden-haters.

The Soros family, which controls a network of hundreds of worldwide active NGOs and undeclared, clandestine organizations, is specialized in promoting regional, ethnic and religious hatred among countless peoples and countries, with the purpose of creating chaos and bringing division to such societies, thus weakening them, so that they more easily fall prey to the Western-based financial mafia.

From US to France, to Sri Lanka, to Ukraine, to Serbia, to Russia, to Myanmar, to Nepal, to Syria, to Malaysia, to China and China's Tibet and Xinjiang, to the exiled Tibetan communities, and so forth, this Soros network pits different fractions of the society against each other. In the Tibetan case, they support and instigate the evil dalie and many Nyingma and Kagyu teachers in their Shugden-hating witch-hunt.

And why Soros is so much interested in Dorje Sugden? Because Soros knows that Tibet is strategically essential to China, and that separating Tibet from China is one of the ways the believe they can break China's rising power. They know as well that Gelugpas are the most powerful tradition in Tibet, that Shugden is essential to Gelugpas, and that Shugden leaders trust China rather than Western-based financial mafiosi.

Such multi-centennial financial mafia has already once broken the then rising power China in the 19th century with the opium wars together with the opium trafficked into China by their Bombay-based, Talmud-reading drug-dealer David Sassoon, at the time of of the Shugden-supporter Daoguan Emperor, himself a successor and descendant of the Kangxi Emperor, known as an emanation of Dorje Shugden.

Now such Abrahamic financial mafiosi want to repeat their 19th century feat, with George Soros and others endeavoring China's fragmentation and ultimate destruction, using to that effect not only the evil puppet dalie but also a gang of Nyingma and Kagyu disgruntled feudal aristocrats who like to call themselves “rimey lamas”, but are mainly eager to restore their local petty theocracies, specially in eastern Tibet (Kham).

Please remember that eastern Tibet's Kham was a main route through which Abrahamist David Sassoon's opium entered China, and that this would not be possible without the accomplicity of the local Tibetan petty kings and leaders, which were of mainly Nyingma and Kagyu extraction, precisely at the place where and the time when the anti-Gelugpa and anti-Shugden so-called “rimey” (no-lineage) movement most developed.

Please remember as well that already in the 20th century the great Gelugpa teacher Pabongkha Rinpoche strongly supported the Chinese warlord Liu Wenhui's fight against the Abrahamic-controlled opium trade in Kham, therefore becoming the main target of the most poisonous hatred from “rimey” (no-lineage) “lamas” who cynically accuse the great and glorious Pabongkha of all the crimes they perpetrate themselves. 

Then one starts to understand why all self-immolations and self-immolators without an exception happen in or hail from the same Tibetan area (Ngawa) where the Soros-owned Trace Foundation is most active.

Then one starts to understand why the evil dalie supported, together with the all of the Soros-aligned Western fake-news dirty press, the anti-China and anti-Chinese 2008 racist bloody riots.

Then one starts to understand why the plight of Shugdenpas is shamelessly ignored by the very same Soros-aligned Western (and Indian) press, while the evil dalie is glorified as the symbol of “peace”.

And, specifically relevant to this thread, one starts to understand why Tenzin Peljor, a protegé of both the evil dalie and the “rimey” Soros-salaried employee Ringu “Tulku”, engages in his relentless anti-Shugden propaganda.

In other words, Tenzin Peljor is just the idiot of the moment used by his puppet masters, themselves all mere Soros-puppets, for the current anti-Shugden campaign.

Shugdenpas misuse their time and energy getting upset with the minuscule minion Tenzin Peljor, while the stakes are actually much higher. Even his tutors the evil dalie and Ringu “Tulku” are just useful idiots without any actual relevance.

It's all about the Western-Abrahamic genocidal, corrupt, decadent power versus China's Buddhist-supportive rising power.

It's all about the confrontation between the Abrahamic wet dream of world domination versus humanity and civilization, including Buddhism, and including Shugdenpas.

It's all about Kalachakra, and exactly as stated by the Buddha in the Kalachakra Tantra, dear friends.