Author Topic: Dalai Lama the two faced monk?  (Read 11084 times)

Matibhadra

Re: Dalai Lama the two faced monk?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2017, 12:28:57 AM »
Dear Harold,

While I believe that your remarks are spot-on, may I supplicate you not to call the CTA “dogs”, out of respect for the loyal canine beings, which should not be disparaged with such an unfair comparison.

Here follow two moving videos showing the compassionate nature of Man's best friend, and how much the evil dalie and his “CTA” minions could learn from them:

https://www.rt.com/viral/375015-dog-rescues-dog-argentina/
https://www.rt.com/viral/371925-dog-saves-injured-friend/

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2017, 12:52:47 AM »
Dear Matibhadra

I stand corrected.

Yes dogs are man's and woman's best friend.

The Dalai Lama isn't.

Matibhadra

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2017, 01:20:43 AM »
Meanwhile, here follow a few suggestions for the evil dalie's next impersonation (starring the war criminal Hillary Clinton and her and the evil dalie's puppet-master, the billionaire George Soros).

Let's not forget that the daughter of George Soros own and runs with papi's dirty money a NGO (“Trace Foundation”) precisely in those Tibetan areas where all those gruesome self-immolations without an exception come from.

Let's not forget either that the same Soros's daughter owns and runs with papi's dirty money the nest of anti-Shugden maniac extremists known as “Tsadra Foundation”.

And finally let's not forget that the evil dalie is a known lackey under the orders of the very same terrorist financier George Soros, whence the evil dalie's consistent support to the Islamic State and al-Qaeda-linked terrorist in Myanmar, Sri Lanka, China's Xinjiang, and so-forth.

Anyway, here follow the promised pictures for the evil dalie's next impersonation!

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2017, 10:32:34 AM »
For me, it is just extremely sad to see that this, supposed to be great, buddhist head and leader is doing this kind of thing for support and politics. Why has this religion become so political? I know why he is seen as bad and why we all are coming after him to take down this ban but, it really just is sad. Not only is this sad, it just is so petty and reflects corruption of a once great thing, something that was supposed to be better than this all.

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2017, 03:07:46 PM »
Where the tree falls, there it will lie.

In the case of HH Dalai Lama, the tree falls in the direction of Richard Blum investment banker tycoon, his wife Senator Dianne Feinstein and their candidate for President, Hillary Clinton. No wonder HHDL was making fun of President Donald Trump.

Matibhadra

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2017, 02:09:35 AM »
Both Clinton and Feinstein maniacally tried do depose Syria's President Assad, therefore showing their allegiance to al-Qaeda and the Islamic State, and obviously to Israel which is behind both.

Therefore, no wonder that such terrorism-supporting politicians support the evil dalie, and no wonder that the evil dalie looks for their support.