Author Topic: Wow This is HISTORICAL!  (Read 9871 times)

ShugdenProtector

Wow This is HISTORICAL!
« on: September 22, 2016, 12:48:36 AM »
CHECK OUT THIS HISTORICAL ARTICLE!

See what the Dalai Lama just said from His VERY OWN MOUTH!!!

"Dear friends around the world,

I have such great news to share and I am ecstatic about this turn of events. I reverentially fold my hands to His Holiness the Dalai Lama for making these recent announcements as published in phayul.com, Dalailama.com and a video. These are the things His Holiness the Dalai Lama has said recently:

1. His Holiness has said that Dorje Shugden does not harm him
2. Since it doesn’t harm him, it doesn’t harm the Tibetan cause because the Dalai Lama is the upholder of the Tibetan cause
3. His Holiness the Dalai Lama said we can practise Dorje Shugden
4. His Holiness the Dalai Lama even said where we can go and practise it – he tells the audience that there are monasteries adjacent to Gaden and Sera Monasteries that practise Dorje Shugden"

COULD THIS BE WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR? 20 YEARS AND NOW FINALLY!!!

?????????????????CONTINUE TO THIS MUST READ ARTICLE......... http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/?p=109777?????????????????
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 01:05:07 AM by Big Uncle »

grandmapele

Re: Wow This is HISTORICAL!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 07:00:00 AM »
Oh my gosh! This is really exciting. This is a video of him addressing the Tibetans and saying that Dorje Shugden cannot harm him. This really is a breakthrough.

This really then, is a divine play by Bodhisattvas.  Now, I can believe that those who had suffered from the persecution, discrimination, segregation, verbal abuse, physical violence, threats and being refused service by shopkeepers for provisions had their negative karma purified.

And, in the process Dorje Shugden practice has been introduced to so very many. The images that were being spread around in the internet has blessed many.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you to all who have contributed in any way, small or big to this cause.

May this message that the Dalai Lama is no longer averse to Dorje Shugden and the practice be spread far and wide so that those ignorant followers of the Dalai Lama gets the message. Hopefully, these people will heed the Dalai Lama's words and stop all the negative, harmful actions against Dorje Shugden practitioners.

May peace, love, unity, harmony, balance and kindness prevail for all.

SabS

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 02:01:19 PM »
This bring cheer to my mind. How amazing that finally the Dalai Lama had spoken up and declared Dorje Shugden is not harmful to his life or the Tibetan Freedom cause and that we can practice him. After 20 years of persecution and segregation, the Dalai Lama offered a new beginning for the unification of Tibetan Buddhists. Only thing is hopefully CTA listens to the Dalai Lama's wishes and swiftly lifts the ban to stop all negative actions towards the Shugden practitioners. May we all now stand together to work on disseminating more awareness and information of the Dalai Lama's statements to the Anti-Shugdens so that all harassments and threats will stop. Only then will the ban be considered fully lifted and practitioners allowed their freedom to practice. Wonderful wonderful news!

Celia

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 05:08:08 PM »
This really is a positive turn of events in the long battle of lifting the Dorje Shugden ban.

By clearly clarifying that Dorje Shugden does not harm him, the Dalai Lama has clearly eliminated the 2 main reasons given by CTA to justify and perpetuate the ban. Thus, CTA can no longer continue to claim that Dorje Shugden harms the Dalai Lama and by extension, harms the Tibetan cause (since the Dalai Lama is crucial in the fight for the Tibetan cause) in order to continue persecuting Dorje Shugden practitioners.

It also affords much needed hope to Dorje Shugden practitioners that religious freedom is attainable. In short, with the reasons for the ban gone, logically the ban should disappear too. More so when CTA no longer has the basis to be able to continue using Dorje Shugden as scapegoat.

Considering that CTA always professes to give effect to Dalai Lama’s intention, hopefully CTA can back up their words now with appropriate actions taking cue from the Dalai Lama’s recent statement. That being said, it doesn’t reflect well on CTA when shortly after such advice from the Dalai Lama’s message, Penpa Tsering (CTA’s representative in USA) rallied Tibetans to unite together and go against the Dorje Shugden practitioners to get rid of them. A case having been caught again serving CTA’s own interest rather Tibetans?And there were no repercussions to him despite it being the case where he is going against the Dalai Lama’s words that people are free to practice Dorje Shugden.

As such, it is really more crucial now to spread the Dalai Lama’s latest message and create awareness in order to push forward towards the lifting of the ban and also the cessation of all the negative, harmful actions against Dorje Shugden practitioners.

grandmapele

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 06:37:16 AM »
Peace, harmony, unity and kindness/compassion has always been the milestone for Buddhists all the world over. But after 20 years of the ban, a whole new generation has grown up knowing only the discrimination and segregation. These are the ones who are so habituated with the anger and hatred that they do need time to re-adjust their thinking and way of life.

But, if they are as strongly devoted to the Dalai Lama as they propound to be, they should be able to adjust to not causing harm, issuing threats and be vulgar or violent towards Dorje Shugden practitioners. We should always remind them of the teachings of the Dalai Lama which is compassion and unity and harmony and that these should be applied to all as mentioned in his video.

If Dorje Shugden cannot harm the Dalai Lama, then by inference, Dorje Shugden cannot harm anyone in his mandala and all that the Dalai Lama represents i.e. the Tibetan cause included. So, there is nothing to defend anyway.

I'll accept any olive branch extended so that there can be peace, unity and harmony in this world especially within the much smaller world of Tibetan Buddhism.

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 08:31:35 PM »
This is just great news that to hear this! For H.H. Dalai Lama to say that Dorje Shugden does not harm him nor the Tibetan cause and also that we are allowed to practice is already a great news for me. The additional plus point that I was really excited to hear that H.H. even tell us were we can go and practice Dorje Shugden if we do. This is just a huge relief from Dorje Shugden practitioners side. It shows that H.H. is no longer saying that we are not allowed to do the practice and that there is a turn of events to what is going on.

Thank you Shugden Protector for sharing such great news with all of us here. This news just made my day. Of course we should thank the very outspoken Tsem Rinpoche and his students for consistently voicing out what is going on and to stand for us no matter what happens.

Through this news it once again shows the prediction of what Kyabje Trijiang Rinpoche said previously that H.H. Dalai Lama and Dorje Shugden will look like they are fighting, but the motivation behind is for a much higher cause. It is indeed true where by if it was not for this Dorje Shugden controversy, not many people would have known who is Dorje Shugden and Tibetan Buddhism. For people that know nothing at all to know about Dorje Shugden as well it shows that through this unethical ban, the name of Dorje Shugden and the practice of Gelug tradition has been spread to more people and been practiced by more.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 02:02:50 PM »
Yes, this is great news indeed. With this news coming from the mouth of HHDL, I feel so glad and relieved for the thousands of Tibetan Shugdenpas who have been suffering due to the enforcement of the ban on Shugden practice. It would be so wonderful that they can continue to do their Shugden practice without them being judged and excluded from the basic rights of the governing body.

grandmapele

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 05:44:20 AM »
Now, I'm still waiting for the followers of the Dalai Lama to stop their abuses and threats and violent behavior. Wouldn't it be great if they will just leave it be? Then we can really practice in peace.

Just as the different schools of Christianity can practice side by side and not have major outbursts or conflicts, the Buddhists of all schools should be able to do the same.

After all, each and every individual should have their basic human rights intact and have have religious freedom. I mean, you may not like what I eat, I may not like what you eat. So why MUST i practice what you practice, right? That's how their are so many religions in the world teaching the basic thing of love and peace, just in different ways.

I really do hope that there will be unity, peace and harmony.

pgdharma

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 07:54:13 AM »
This is such rejoicing news! After so many years, the Dalai Lama finally announced that Dorje Shugden does not harm him or the Tibetan cause. We are allowed to practice Dorje Shugden without any fear of being discriminated, abused, threatened or harmed by Dalai Lama followers.  I hope Dalai Lama’s followers will heed his advice and stop the negative actions and segregations against Dorje Shugden practitioners.

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 01:04:11 PM »
Sikyong Sangay said the following after the Long Life Offering Ceremony for His Holiness the Dalai Lama at the conclusion of the Kalachakra teachings recently:

"He (Sikyong) also said that the most significant expression of gratitude to His Holiness the Dalai Lama would be to practice his teachings and initiate the kind of action that contributes to social harmony.

“We should implement in our daily lives the advice of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, including the non consumption of alcohol and telling of lies. We should further practice unity which is our biggest strength,” he said."

Source:
http://tibet.net/2017/01/i-will-live-for-more-than-100-years-his-holiness-reaffirmed-on-final-day-of-kalachakra/

Say what you preach Sikyong. Thank you.

Matibhadra

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2017, 11:30:08 PM »
See what the Dalai Lama just said from His VERY OWN MOUTH!!!

Since the evil dalie did not show any remorse for his abominable crimes, his empty words should not deceive anyone.

And even if he had shown the deepest remorse, he should not be allowed to get away with his crimes against humanity.

Pema8

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2017, 11:48:14 PM »
Finally! We all have been waiting so long. May the end of the ban manifest fully so that the suffering ends and the Tibetan people will be united again.

SabS

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2017, 09:37:56 PM »
This is such a rejoice to receive the Dalai Lama's declaration of freedom to practice. Yet I don't quite understand why CTA dismisses His Holiness by not lifting the ban on Dorje Shugden but rather went on to publish a 400 pages Anti Shugden book and documentary. It is so illogical to disobey their attained Guru and as a Governing Body for the Tibetans-in-exile, they should have spent the money on where it was needed most....on their people. When they were spending this enormous expenditure on propaganda, their people were suffering from devastating drought in South India and ensuing poverty. And so what did CTA do? They appeal for more funds. Living the "refugee" status had them comfortable being freeloaders on others' generosity. CTA members, lead by Sikyong Lobsang Sangay, a Harvard graduate no less, are professionals of handout living. Will it be too harsh to say they are "high class beggars"? Probably. So I won't say it then.

Dalai Lama set up CTA in order to retire politically but the ineptitude of CTA forces him to continue playing politics with their sponsors, America being the biggest sponsor. Dalai Lama says to negotiate with China on Autonomy Rule, CTA delay and delay until now China is strong with most of the world in her pocket. Dalai Lama teaches compassion, kindness and peace for all, CTA incites discrimination, segregation and persecution of Shugden practitioners. Dalai Lama says can practice Dorje Shugden as Protector who does not harm him nor the Tibetan Cause, CTA hardens their stance and attacks on Shugden practitioners, especially the enlightened Masters who hold pure lineage teachings and practices, including Dorje Shugden practice. It is so obvious that CTA demean the Dalai Lama by their actions whilst appearing all subservient in front of the public. CTA continues to use His Holiness as a pawn in their political ambition and as a marketing tool to receive generous sponsorship for easy living. May the Dalai Lama manifests the compassion to acknowledge the existence of the ban on Dorje Shugden and to declare the lifting of this illegal ban. Om Benza Wiki Bitana Soha!

grandmapele

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2017, 05:17:40 PM »
The Dalai Lama may or may not mean what he said about the following: -

1. His Holiness has said that Dorje Shugden does not harm him
2. Since it doesn’t harm him, it doesn’t harm the Tibetan cause because the Dalai Lama is the upholder of the Tibetan cause
3. His Holiness the Dalai Lama said we can practise Dorje Shugden
4. His Holiness the Dalai Lama even said where we can go and practise it – he tells the audience that there are monasteries adjacent to Gaden and Sera Monasteries that practise Dorje Shugden"

But, the bottom line is that the CTA has not recognized his words and still attacking Dorje Shugden practice and practitioners.  It is not in their interest to resolve this issue and the Karmapa and Panchen Lama issue. It is in their interest to divide the Tibetans as then they can continue to live an easy life with donations instead of trying to govern and create a productive country.

By their continuing to attack Dorje Shugden practice, they have shown disrespect to the Dalai Lama whichever way you want to see it. So such negative karma being created here.

Matibhadra

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2017, 07:58:15 PM »
But, the bottom line is that the CTA has not recognized his words

The evil dalie's words were not supposed to be “recognized”, to start with. They were just a make-believe to feed the willingly gullible Western press, and to shut up well-meaning critics. Unfortunately, even some Shugdenpas want to be deceived by such cynical words too.

Therefore, such so-called Shugdenpas are just co-perpetrators of the evil dalie's crimes. They just want a place in the harmful sun of the pro-dalie Western establishment.

Indeed, many so-called Shugdenpas used to belong to the same disgruntled, ruthless, theocratic aristocracy lead by the evil dalie, and therefore just want back their places in the evil dalie's court, which explains why they are so ready to overlook his crimes.

Ascribing the evil dalie' s crimes to the “CTA”, thus saving the evil dalie's face, is just one way of accomplishing this crooked goal, and shows how much such Shugdenpas have to look at themselves before complaining about their miserable fate.

Indeed, how can one complain about “injustice” all the while wanting to be cozily around the unjust?