Author Topic: Both Ling Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche Were Demon Worshippers???  (Read 6359 times)

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
In defending his wrongful ban on Dorje Shugden, the Dalai Lama has often said that his senior tutor, Kyabje Ling Rinpoche had no connection with Dorje Shugden. This is again a wrong statement as Ling Rinpoche definitely did practice Dorje Shugden and even authored a confessional prayer as well as a prayer to request activities and serkym, to Dorje Shugden.

In the prayer, Ling Rinpoche mentioned Dorje Shugden along with Mahakala, Palden Lhamo, Kalarupa and Vaishravan. If Ling Rinpoche had not regarded Dorje Shugden as a legitimate Dharma protector, then why group the Protector together with the other protectors who are well recognised to be enlightened and also well received?

There is no doubt that BOTH the Dalai Lama's holy Teachers, Kyabje Ling Rinpoche and Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, venerated Dorje Shugden. Its incredible to assume that both the Dalai Lama's Teachers were right  about every other practice except for Dorje Shugden.

In the following video, the Dalai Lama wrongly or falsely claimed that Ling Rinpoche had no connection with Shugden.

Watch video: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/wp-content/plugins/hana-flv-player/video-player.php?f=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.dorjeshugden.com%2Fvideos%2Fling-2013.flv&i=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.dorjeshugden.com%2Fvideos%2Fling-2013.jpg

But look at the the ritual that was written by Kyabje Ling Rinpoche at the request of the Gelug assembly at Varanasi University for a simple way to do fulfilment, confession, request for activity and serkyem for Mahakala, Dharmaraja (Kalarupa), Palden Lhamo, Vaishravana and Dorje Shugden.
[Source: Jam mgon rgyal ba’i bstan srung rdo rje shugs ldan gyi ‘phrin bcol phyogs bsdus bzhugs so. Bylakuppe, India: Ser smad gsung rab ‘phrul spar khang (1992), pp. 63-69]

SabS

Re: Both Ling Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche Were Demon Worshippers???
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 10:40:33 AM »
Hmm, the Dalai Lama is fast running out of any credibility. Whatever he says the proofs can be found to contradict his statements. Since proclaiming that his Junior Tutor, HH Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche as being wrong for practising "the evil spirit" Dorje Shugden, he can only rely on his Senior Tutor, HH Kyabje Ling Rinpoche to be "Shugden free" to have the practises he received to be valid and holds the blessings of lineage Gurus. Otherwise whatever he teaches or gave practise of will not hold any blessings at all. At such his only avenue is to proclaim his Senior Tutor does not practise Protector Dorje Shugden.

Oops, there are proofs of HH Kyabje Ling Rinpoche being a Dorje Shugden practitioner!!! Which means all the teachings and practises given by the Dalai Lama carries no blessings and his students will not be able to attain much no matter how they practise. How sad!! May the Dalai Lama swiftly manifest his true nature of Avalokitesvara to stop degenerating the dharma and stop so much karma being created.

grandmapele

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 02:36:35 PM »
Sometimes, I wonder if the Dalai Lama cannot be bothered what excuses he give for him banning the Dorje Shugden practice. He just have to ban it. He doesn't have to have a solid excuse. Those who follow him will see him as God and just do his bidding.

If he thinks he has cause to be careful, he would be choosing his words really carefully. I may go to hell for saying this but I think he's a very arrogant, simple monk. You can bet your bottom dollar that despite the evidence shown in this forum, should his followers see it, they would not believe it. They'll still believe the Dalai Lama's words.

But, for the true Buddhist, the 'blessing' nor empowerment he gives out will have no blessing and carries no potential for attainments as her has broken samaya with his teachers by lying about his teacher.

By discrediting his teacher's teacher i.e. lineage masters, he has broken the chain of blessing and the conduit for attainments. The pure teachings can no longer be transmitted. The whole lineage will be in tatters. Is that what the Dalai Lama wishes to see? Is that his aim? What is in it for him for him to try to wipe out the Gelugs?

Rowntree

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 09:15:12 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

According to my limited knowledge, I have not come across a teaching by the Dalai Lama on Guru Devotion and I often wonder. As far as Tibetan Buddhism is concerned, Guru Devotion is one of the important teaching and practice in order for one to gain realization quickly, especially in the tantric practice. There could be many reasons of the Dalai Lama not preaching on Guru Devotion, such as:
  • The status of the Dalai Lama put him in a position to preach higher teachings, not basic teaching like Guru Devotion;
  • It is a given in Tibetan Buddhism, so he doesn't think it is necessary to teach;
  • He does not practice Guru Devotion;
  • He wishes to have the convenience to quote different teachers at his convenience;
  • He has not mastered the teaching on Guru Devotion, hence not confidence to teach about it;
  • He wishes to have the freedom to criticize his own teachers...etc.

Personally, I prefer to think that it is due to his position and the level of the Guru Devotion, but I couldn't convince myself having other thoughts about it. You might have much more reasons than I do, and I welcome you to add on to that, especially the positive ones.

pgdharma

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 08:29:24 AM »
Nothing that the Dalai Lama says makes sense. There are evidences and proves that his senior tutors, Kyabje Trijang Rinpohce and Kyabje Ling Rinpoche propitiated Dorje Shugden. If he claims that both these tutors are wrong in propitiating Dorje Shugden, that means he has discredited both these great masters and has broken samaya with them. So all the teachings and empowerments that the Dalai Lama received from them are wrong and have no blessings because in Tibetan Buddhisim, the Guru is viewed as a Buddha and highly revered. By rejecting Dorje Shugden and his Gurus who propitiate Dorje Shugden, the Dalai Lama has severed his samaya to his Gurus so what is the legitimacy of the lineage that is base on the teacher passing the pure lineage down to qualified students/masters?

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 11:57:54 AM »
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

According to my limited knowledge, I have not come across a teaching by the Dalai Lama on Guru Devotion and I often wonder.

Well here's something I found: http://info-buddhism.com/Questioning_Advice_of_Guru_Dalai_Lama.html

Gabby Potter

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 08:34:34 PM »
If both Kyabje Ling Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche were demon worshipers, would it mean that whatever they have taught His Holiness the Dalai Lama is invalid and that all the teachings, initiations and practices His Holiness is giving up till today have no effects/ blessings? If both the teachers of His Holiness the Dalai Lama had practised demon worship, it would mean that they have broken their refuge vows, so logically speaking, whatever had been taught to His Holiness and being passed down by His Holiness have no power. Then why is His Holiness still travel around the world to give teachings and initiations to thousands and thousands of people?

kris

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2016, 04:03:40 PM »
I find that HH Dalai Lama has been contradicting the traditions of Tibetan Buddhism. For many Tibetan Buddhists, they regard their teacher as someone who is never wrong. Especially when their teachers are someone who is of highest of the high caliber and scholar, how can they be wrong? High lama such as Ling Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche can be wrong about Dorje Shugden?

If Ling Rinpoche & Trijang Rinpoche are wrong about Dorje Shugden, can they be wrong about other practices, such as Tara, Chenrenzig, Vajrayogini, Heruka too?

If Ling Rinpoche & Trijang Rinpoche in only wrong about Dorje Shugden but is right about all other practices, then I find it absurd, and really hard to believe.

Either way, it does not make sense that Ling Ripnoche & Trijang Rinpoche can be wrong about Dorje Shugden practice.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 04:26:17 PM »
I always find it so interesting how when the Dalai Lama claims that Dorje Shugden is a demon, he actually discredits himself too. That means that the entire gelug lineage is demon worshipping, great masters are demon worshippers and the Dalai Lama himself is a false idol because he comes from a background of teachers who worshipped demons. Makes sense? I didn't think so. The ban makes sense? Same answer.

James Bond

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 07:22:34 AM »
For me this is one of the must important and more crucial arguments against anyone who considers Dorje Shugden to be a demon or negative energy. Ling Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche were both very highly recognized in the Buddhist World. They were 2 very high ranked, achieving Lamas. And they both practiced Dorje Shugden. If anyone says Dorje Shugden is a demon then these 2 Rinpoches are indeed demon worshippers. How can Ling Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche be this? Doesn't make sense. And that is exactly the point I am trying to make.

grandmapele

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 01:18:37 AM »
The Dalai Lama will continue to give teachings and empowerment as those generates tremendous amount of income. And, it is very high profile so that the  world will see him. It is all about visibility to the media. In this age and times, not many people really do study the faith. They know the religion and the basic tenets but not much else beyond that.

Buddhism is a complex religion and philosophy. Only with the proper guidance of a qualified Guru can you have any attainments. So, anyone merely reading off the net may not grasp the full impact of a lot of the real and pure teachings.

As mentioned before in another post, the Dalai Lama is more of a politician than a spiritual head of Tibetan Buddhism. Even I was not ware of that before coming to dorjeshugden.com.

But the case of the ban of Dorje Shugden practice is very much a spiritual one but used in a very secular manner for very political purpose. So, how to fight such a battle? It is like the Jews fighting Hitler during WWII, losing battle.

So, guess we have to invoke the Buddhas to help and for that to happen we must all create the karma for the Buddhas to be able to do so. We have to do our practices as given by our Gurus faithfully.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2016, 08:19:29 AM »
The Dalai Lama seemed to be running out of logical reasons for putting the ban on Dorje Shugden practice. As people are getting educated and better informed, it is about time His Holiness release the ban on DS and return to the Tibetans their religious freedom. If both the Dalai Lama's holy tutors did worship the demon, how did they reincarnated to their present lives again? And if they didn't worship the demon, why do the Gelugs still recite the prayers to Dorje Shugden written by the two holy masters?

It is also interesting to note that the Dalai Lama have also written a beautiful prayer for Dorje Shugden titled "Melody of the unceasing vajra".

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/prayers/dorje-shugden-prayers/melody-of-the-unceasing-vajra-by-the-14th-dalai-lama/