Author Topic: Fake American Domo Geshe Rinpoche exposed.  (Read 9995 times)

Harold Musetescu

Re: Fake American Domo Geshe Rinpoche exposed.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2016, 10:44:12 AM »
To Dharma Space

"I would not spend too much time on sharing about this expose website, think we have a bigger and pressing issue of clearing Gelug Lamas names..."

REALLY???

Trying to save people from falling into the trap of this evil false teacher would be a waste of our time? Clearing Gelug Lamas names are more important?

REALLY?

"I would not go down the dharma police road ....".

REALLY?

No COMPASSION in helping your fellow brothers and sisters avoid Tara Wangchuk's trap.

No COMPASSION for them?

To busy with the "bigger and pressing issue of clearing Gelug Lamas names...".

REALLY?????

grandmapele

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2016, 07:44:18 PM »
Thank you, Harold Musetescu for clarifying.

As I said, I'm not very bright but your reply sure has helped. In that sense, I guess you are not off the mark. She is trying to con unsuspecting people into her group.

Those who do not know better will only take themselves down negative karma way. But then, again, if they have the karma for that, and it has ripen, don't they have to exhaust their karma first? Then only can they move on and with wisdom collect better karma and/merits?

Whatever, it is they have connected with Vajrayana and the Buddha in this life - the seed has been planted. Wouldn't that count at all? and this Tara Wangchuk has done someone good unwittingly though seemingly a con artist?

psylotripitaka

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2016, 09:20:39 AM »
Harold,

Please explain the relationship between Buddha Shakyamuni's teachings on loving kindness, and what you've posted about 'destroying an evil woman'?

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2016, 02:22:31 PM »
To Choky Dorje

The Buddha emanated from his mind the "BLACK GARUDA". Tsem Tulku has taught about this practice on youtube.
Black Garuda is the Buddha engaged in a "Wrathful Activity". He is protecting and defending his followers from EVIL in all its human and non humans forms. The Buddha created "Black Garuda" to DESTROY evil beings and in particular evil Naga spirits.

Black Garuda's "Wrathful Activity" in DESTROYING EVIL is a display of "loving kindness" in its WRATHFUL FORM.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2016, 04:11:21 PM »
Thank you for your replies Harold.

So you are saying that the activities themselves are harming actual living beings, but that from the point of view of the realized being, their intentions make their activities pure, and are done with superior clairvoyance that sees an eventual positive outcome for everyone involved, and that when we ourselves who may not have as pure an intention or such clairvoyance make prayers to these wrathful Buddhas, we are asking them to do what is best. I believe it is important to critically and honestly examine our own intentions for requesting wrathful actions be taken to "destroy" someone, because if we find anger and other delusions present in our motivation, we definitely accumulate negativity from harm inflicted even though the superior bodhisattva or Buddha performing the action does not. That is why I think it is important to ask the Dharmapalas to do what is best, rather than explicitly ask them to destroy someone, so we need to check ourself, since in the overall picture of our spiritual journey, being deceived and harmed by others are necessary conditions for us to learn important lessons and learn to respond with virtuous realizations to difficult situations. This is ultimately what the meaning of wrathful offerings are, because superior beings experience pure uncontaminated great bliss from our offering of something difficult or disturbing, we create the cause to realize the real nature of these appearances.

Shugdener

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2016, 02:09:08 PM »
First off, legitimate attained Lamas are known to be very very humble beings who don't go about making claims to the public about their reincarnation or attainments.

This women is a con artist, trying to trick innocent Dharma practitioners into giving donations and sponsorships to her thinking that it will benefit people and also at the same time pulling them into a dark tunnel of lies and scams. Tara really needs to stop this and confess her wrongdoings. Trying to pretend to be a reincarnation of a high lama is a bad thing to do and she needs to realize this and stop.