Author Topic: The face of a Dorje Shugden critic  (Read 4414 times)

aboutthetruth

The face of a Dorje Shugden critic
« on: January 26, 2015, 09:16:03 AM »
I have no words. Yogini Souldiva. Do those two words match? A yogini who is a diva? So there is this trashy drag queen living in Japan who has been trolling the Internet, making a living out of talking trash about people. As far as I can see, she jumps from teacher to teacher according to her drag queen mood swings, and her favourite hobby is criticizing every lama under the sun. Where are the attainments and qualifications that allow her (him?) to talk in this way? No monastic knowledge or experience (that I'm aware of anyway, her Facebook doesn't reveal much). Does the Dalai Lama know his student engages in these types of activities? He is not judgmental so I'm not referring to Yogini's chosen lifestyle but I'm not so sure her anger would get her on his good side. Check it out for yourself... http://www.facebook.com/mamoru.soulsinger

She posts things about not holding a grudge. I wish she'd practice what she says and stop holding a grudge against Shugdenpas!

I wonder if the cowardly Michael Brown will now take this post and share it with his closed group of fellow critics. Funny how he never debates on an open forum. Whenever he is faced with an opposing view, he immediately retreats to the safety of his McQuire group to bitch about how other people treat him. He CLAIMS it's because he's above such discussions but I suspect he's just afraid of being exposed as a cowardly charlatan. Who is he? What's his name? What does he look like? Who is his teacher? He has never answered these questions and I suspect he never will.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:32:57 AM by Admin »

aboutthetruth

Re: The face of a Dorje Shugden critic
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 06:25:28 AM »
Latest thing I hear is Yogini Souldiva is private messaging people with her poison, telling them not to go with Shugden practitioners. What's her beef? Doesn't this person have anything better to do? She seems to have a lot of spare time on her hands. It did occur to me that maybe she's too ugly of a drag queen to book shows, who knows. Judging from this photo I found online, this looks to be the case.

I'm starting to feel sorry for her. To realize you're getting older and not have anything going in your life must not be a good feeling. The funny thing is she hates Shugden but she spends all of her time talking about Shugden, Shugden practitioners, telling people not to go to Shugden websites, talk to Shugden people, etc. etc  8)  8)  8)

Rihanna

Re: The face of a Dorje Shugden critic
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 12:13:16 PM »
I was reading an article on the psychology of drag queens.

One interesting fact is that males that dress as females for drag do have lower self-esteem than other gay men, but their self-esteem rises when they perform. This is not to say that all drag queens have low self-esteem or join to gain more, but some experience performing in drag as good for their sense of self-worth.

Many boys experience anxiety about public speaking.  In part, this is because he wants to do a great job.  But an internal voice (really, a critic) raises concerns that he is not strong enough, prepared enough, or qualified enough.  And, this is compounded by the fear of being negatively evaluated by the audience, and/or that something will go wrong during the talk.

No wonder that boy in the photo you posted wears the mask of a drag queen so that he can hide behind it. Poor thing. Get a life boy!