Author Topic: DORJE SHUGDEN TAKING TRANCE-Watch the video!!  (Read 7757 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
DORJE SHUGDEN TAKING TRANCE-Watch the video!!
« on: December 18, 2009, 03:41:47 PM »
Small | Large
  peaceful trance

wrathful trance

http://www.youtube.com/user/gasharthar1#p/a/u/0/iBBMhgS-azc

This is the link by Shar Gaden Monastery to the video of Dorje Shugden taking trance in peaceful/wrathful forms on their opening in October 2009.

They are in the process of uploading more I am informed. 

Fantastic!!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 08:17:49 AM by tk »

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
Re: DORJE SHUGDEN TAKING TRANCE-Watch the video!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 06:02:13 PM »
I can never tire of watching the Protector's oracle in action. Here are 2 videos featuring Dorje Shugden taking peaceful trance in the first video and wrathful trance in the subsequent one. The videos were taken in 2009 during the official opening of Shar Ganden and in the video it is clear that Dorje Shugden has many devotees from around the world. Now that Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche is beginning to make his presence felt, I cannot wait for even better news to come soon. This original post was by tk and here it is again. Watch and be blessed.

Peaceful trance:
Small | Large

wrathful trance;
Small | Large

Big Uncle

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 08:40:45 AM »
Dorje Shugden is just an amazing Dharma Protector. He can take possession of the oracle in the form of a Lama, as Duldzin Drakpa Gyeltsen. Dorje Shugden is the only Dharma Protector that can do this. In the form of a Lama, not only can Dorje Shugden stay longer and dispense with advice, his advice is always accompanied by a Dharma teaching with references to the great Buddhist scriptures.

I have heard that there were times, the monastery would even request Dorje Shugden for initiations and transmissions. Dorje Shugden out of great humility would decline and say that there are many more qualified Tulkus and Geshes in the monastery that would be more qualified to offer these transmissions. This shows the humility of Dorje Shugden and how highly regarded he is with his knowledge.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 09:56:35 AM »
Big Uncle. I did not know that Dorje Shugden can take trance in the form of a Lama ie Dultzin Drakpa Gyeltsen and he is the only protector that can do that. That he is humble and that he can stay longer in the form of a Lama. How wonderful.

I also read that he can come in the wrathful form in which case he will stay a very short time or in a peaceful form in which case he will stay longer. Also, his minister Karche Marpo can also take trance to dispense advice on his behalf. I read that when Karche Marpo take trance it is usually in a peaceful form even though He is always depicted as a wrathful minister of Dorje Shugden. It seems Dorje Shugden can take trance is many forms that suit the situations and the need of the situations and I haven't heard of such ability of other enlightened protectors.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 07:31:34 AM »
Dorje Shugden is the only Dharma protector that can manifest both as a peaceful and wrathful Dharma protector. I have not heard of any other Dharma protector who can do this. Like what Big Uncle had said, in his peaceful form as Duldzin, Dorje Shugden can give a Dharma talk or even initiations or compose prayers that are highly blessed and beneficial. The wrathful form can be invoked to clear obstacles that otherwise would cause a lot of problems. I honestly doubt that there is a better Dharma protector for us during this time as other Dharma protectors can only dispel obstacles but not give teachings.

dsiluvu

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 09:15:45 AM »
Isn't it amazing, like what Big uncle mentioned... 
"Dorje Shugden is the only Dharma Protector that can do this. In the form of a Lama, not only can Dorje Shugden stay longer and dispense with advice, his advice is always accompanied by a Dharma teaching with references to the great Buddhist scriptures. "
[/size]

Is is uncommon and so far there has been none that I know of that the Dharma protector in trance would give Dharma teachings and advice. So far I've only heard and see Dorje Shugden doing so because we must not forget that Duldzin before He became a Dharma Protector was a great Lama and scholar. This goes to show the caliber of Dorje SHugden, his mind and his motivation. You cannot reverse enlightenment, if that is possible then we might as well say that whatever was taught by BUddha Shakyamuni is false, then we dismiss all the Buddhas' teachings. This is simply illogical. So when people condemn and say that Dorje Shugden is evil... then we can ask what evil would teach the Dharma?

It is also hilarious when you read some of the comments that says they do not believe in Oracles and Trances... then basically they are saying they do not believe that Buddhas can manifest in many different form. And if this is so, why does the whole Tibetan Govt in exile including HHDL rely on the advice of Nechung who on top of that is not even "enlightened" yet. Strange how some think, with not much knowledge they indeed can confuse a lot of people.   

Also how can anything bad and negative take trance infront of so many highly attained Lamas. Are we saying that these Lamas have no attainments and cannot see through the oracles? Are we saying that the High Lamas are weaker and below Dorje Shugden that He can fool so many high lamas for so many years? If Dorje SHugden was evil, it should be announced and agreed upon by all Lamas not just 1 Lama. 

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 02:21:16 PM »
I can never tire of watching the Protector's oracle in action. Here are 2 videos featuring Dorje Shugden taking peaceful trance in the first video and wrathful trance in the subsequent one. The videos were taken in 2009 during the official opening of Shar Ganden and in the video it is clear that Dorje Shugden has many devotees from around the world. Now that Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche is beginning to make his presence felt, I cannot wait for even better news to come soon. This original post was by tk and here it is again. Watch and be blessed.

Peaceful trance:
http://youtu.be/ussDoVaCJDs

wrathful trance;
http://youtu.be/t2AUPI901Ew

I totally agree with you, vajratruth. Also, it never fails to amaze me to see different oracles taking trance of Shugden yet the answers are always consistent. And the many advises given are purely out of compassion for the person(s). Only an enlightened dharma protector will do that.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 05:28:01 AM »
It is also hilarious when you read some of the comments that says they do not believe in Oracles and Trances... then basically they are saying they do not believe that Buddhas can manifest in many different form. And if this is so, why does the whole Tibetan Govt in exile including HHDL rely on the advice of Nechung who on top of that is not even "enlightened" yet. Strange how some think, with not much knowledge they indeed can confuse a lot of people.   

There are many people out there who have a certain set view of how Buddhism should be and how the Buddha's should be and they limit how the Buddhas can manifest to them and in the process develop much misunderstandings about the Dharma over time. This is the reason why a Guru is necessary to progress on the path or else we will all remain stagnant, entrapped by our own wrong view. The Guru is there to help us break our wrong views. In this case, Dorje Shugden taking trance and giving us a teaching is a teaching by itself to tell us that Buddhas can appear in any form that can benefit us and we should keep a more open mind.

DSFriend

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2013, 01:39:49 PM »
Besides what has been mentioned, Dorje Shugden plays a pivotal role in recognizing Tulkus.

Do read this article http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/enlightened-path-enlightened-tulkus/
If any of the Oracles of Dorje Shugden recognizes a Tulku (an incarnated Lama), we should trust and believe in their recognition and in the tulkus all the way. If there was no use for the Tulku system, Dorje Shugden would not entertain any inquiries. Also, if the Tulku system was damaging, Dorje Shugden would not even recognize any Tulkus.

icy

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 08:03:12 AM »
Thank you for sharing this Oracle video TK. I truly enjoy it.   I hope to see more videos to come and I do request for more.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 08:46:52 AM »
you know, despite all the pujas that has been done to "eradicate" Dorje Shugden, none of them has worked so far and Dorje Shugden is still taking trance in Shar Ganden and elsewhere around where his practice is upheld. Yet, Dorje Shugden never shows any bitterness against the Dalai Lama and even told those who rely on him to support the Dalai Lama! All of these things show his actual qualities as an enlightened being and not the demon that he was painted to be by the Dalai Lama and the CTA. The more I hear stories like these, the more it is that my faith in him grows, and it is so incredibly blessed that we can all watch his video here in trance!

kris

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 02:17:43 PM »
I know this thread is a bit old, but I am just so fascinated with protector trance, so I just want to bump this post up to share with all about this trance video :P

There are quite a few very good articles about oracles and trance in this website:
  http://www.dorjeshugden.com/tag/trance/
May be some of the will interest you :)

Taking trance may look very mystical, but if you have witnessed it before and spend some time to study it, you will find very interesting facts about trance, and how it has helped the monasteries for so many centuries..

lotus1

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2014, 05:34:06 PM »
Thank you for sharing this post. Very interesting. Yes, it’s very good to learn more about taking trance. We are so fortunate that the tradition of oracles still exists and they can take trance of enlightened protectors to assist us in spiritual and worldly matters.
In 1956, Dorje Shugden had been giving advices and support to direct and helped HH Dalai Lama to escape from Tibet. (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/controversy/articles-controversy/the-truth-behind-who-saved-the-dalai-lamas-life/ & http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/panglung-oracle-chushi-gangdruk/)
Furthermore, as mentioned by DSFriend, Dorje Shugden in trance also recognizes a Tulku. Dorje Shugden in trance also recognized Lama Zopa as a Rinpoche.  (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/who-made-lama-zopa-a-rinpoche/)
Therefore, it is good that we learn more about Dorje Shugden in trance.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2015, 01:16:35 PM »
Holy Monks are trained by High Lamas to be the vessel for our Protector to enter and transmit messages to us to help us through our obstacles and negativities.

The vidoes on this post are amazing that Dorje Shugden can take trance in the Oracle through both peaceful and wrathful methods.  So very skilful.