Author Topic: Kangso  (Read 7929 times)

Dingirfecho

• Email
Kangso
« on: November 24, 2009, 03:32:10 PM »
Dear members of the DS forum:
Where can I get the Kangso? I met and recieved lineage via Lama Gangcheng´s group, but they don´t have it in english or spanish. I asked in tharpa, but it seems they don´t send it very often here to South America. Is there somewhere where I can get the full Kangso?

In Dharma

emptymountains

Re: Kangso
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 03:38:30 PM »
I can mail you the English sadhana and CDs published by Tharpa, free of charge. Just send me a message with your mailing address.

Dingirfecho

• Email
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 03:58:44 PM »

Thanks!
I´ve sent you my adress to your yahoo account...but please, let me pay you via paypal!
By the by, I´ve got the Sadhana (from tharpa) and the cds, which I´ve found in a bookstore (with Hearth Jewel, the book). I just need the kangso...and again, please let me pay you!

emptymountains

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 06:18:54 PM »
Tharpa's version of Kangso is a sadhana called Melodious Drum Victorious in all Directions: http://www.tharpa.com/us/sadhana-Melodious.Drum.Victorious.in.all.Directions-738.html. Is this what you were trying to get?

Dingirfecho

• Email
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 06:45:55 PM »
Yeap, that´s it. I asked in the Mexico store, but they told me that either the sending is too expensive or that they send it a couple of times a year.

emptymountains

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 08:07:07 PM »
According to their website, Tharpa UK is "shipping globally." I emailed them asking if Tharpa Brasil might already have an English copy of Melodious Drum in stock, but I haven't heard back yet. If you want to wait, I'll tell you their reply. Otherwise, you can go ahead and place an order via the Tharpa UK website:

http://www.tharpa.com/uk/sadhana-Melodious.Drum.Victorious.in.all.Directions-136.html

You can check "Global" as the delivery option, and Argentina is indeed listed as a ship-to country.

Hope that helps!

Dingirfecho

• Email
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 07:22:23 PM »
I tried, but it always redirects to Tharpa Mexico and they didn´t have it.
If you could mail it, I´ll pay it for it

emptymountains

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 01:29:01 PM »
Strange, I'm not experiencing the re-direct, even when I put Argentina as the ship-to country.

Try one more time using this specific link, and if that doesn't work, I would be happy to ship it to you personally:

http://www.tharpa.com/uk/sadhana-Melodious.Drum.Victorious.in.all.Directions-136.html

I heard back from Tharpa UK: "The postage charge will be 30% of cost of items, so the postage should be £6.44." That's the shipping for the sadhana and CD's.

Dingirfecho

• Email
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 12:37:57 AM »
Thanks!
I had a problem because I was using google chrome and firefox...I tried in a computer with internet explorer and i could order it!

Again thanks for the paticence!