Author Topic: A Great Deception - new book by Western Shugden Society  (Read 50522 times)

dsnowlion

Re: A Great Deception - new book by Western Shugden Society
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2010, 06:33:24 PM »
I do agree that politics and religion should not mix. This I can accept.

And perhaps the Dalai Lama also knows this and hence he said that there may not even be another Dalai Lama in the future for there is no need. So yes perhaps the Tibetan system is going through some kind of transition.  Usually for something new to manifest, something better, (in this case for our protector Dorje Shugden to arise and become mainstream) there's always some kind of obstacles I believe. So in my opinion, this whole saga of the ban is just a phased that will soon past.

In so many ways, through some are unfortunate, by HHDL banning Dorje Shugden practice, he is infact making China promote it even more, bigger and wider. Now why would he not realise this if he really doesn't want the teaching to spread? Funny hu. It's like the more he says STOP practising the MORE China hypes it up. Not only that the whole world now knows about Dorje Shugden :) 

Zhalmed Pawo

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2010, 10:39:00 PM »

And perhaps the Dalai Lama also knows this ....

.... like the more he says STOP practising the MORE China hypes it up. Not only that the whole world now knows about Dorje Shugden :) 

You are now using "inverted logic", using a theory of "twisted causality". It is no good to use that. At least, it is not Buddhist to use that.

This is because it is the same logic used by those parents who say that beating their kids is good for them, used by those who say that from their evil acts comes good results, and used by those who say that the God-or-whatever is good irrespective of how many he orders to be condemned or killed, for after all, the God works in mysterious ways. This idea of "inverted causality" or "twisted logic" goes against the common sentiments of common people, it goes against the Buddhist teachings of karma, and it philosophically requires an unproveable and unapproachable standard of moral judgement whereby morality is no longer validatable by any human standard, excepting the temporal opinions of the person who declares the unethical action to be somehow ethical in some unobservable way. It is therefore a mere rationalistic cover-up of one's personal preferred vices.

The Buddha never said or taught anything like that, and he never used that kind of strategy. The act, any act, ie karma, can be judged directly as what this very act evidently and immediately is; there is no "bigger game", no "mystical purpose", no "greater good", that could be quoted or used as a pretext of behaving unethically. Bad behaviour is simply bad behaviour. To say otherwise, is to practice politics. To say otherwise, is to use a "James Bond morality" where one has the licence to kill because one is said to work for the good guys. In the political world of James Bond, one can do bad for good, but in the karmical world of Buddhism, bad is bad and good is good.

There is nothing beyond the apparent. There is no hidden purpose. In Buddhism, that is.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2010, 06:32:37 AM »

And perhaps the Dalai Lama also knows this ....

.... like the more he says STOP practising the MORE China hypes it up. Not only that the whole world now knows about Dorje Shugden :) 

You are now using "inverted logic", using a theory of "twisted causality". It is no good to use that. At least, it is not Buddhist to use that.

This is because it is the same logic used by those parents who say that beating their kids is good for them, used by those who say that from their evil acts comes good results, and used by those who say that the God-or-whatever is good irrespective of how many he orders to be condemned or killed, for after all, the God works in mysterious ways. This idea of "inverted causality" or "twisted logic" goes against the common sentiments of common people, it goes against the Buddhist teachings of karma, and it philosophically requires an unproveable and unapproachable standard of moral judgement whereby morality is no longer validatable by any human standard, excepting the temporal opinions of the person who declares the unethical action to be somehow ethical in some unobservable way. It is therefore a mere rationalistic cover-up of one's personal preferred vices.

The Buddha never said or taught anything like that, and he never used that kind of strategy. The act, any act, ie karma, can be judged directly as what this very act evidently and immediately is; there is no "bigger game", no "mystical purpose", no "greater good", that could be quoted or used as a pretext of behaving unethically. Bad behaviour is simply bad behaviour. To say otherwise, is to practice politics. To say otherwise, is to use a "James Bond morality" where one has the licence to kill because one is said to work for the good guys. In the political world of James Bond, one can do bad for good, but in the karmical world of Buddhism, bad is bad and good is good.

There is nothing beyond the apparent. There is no hidden purpose. In Buddhism, that is.

kids that were disciplined using force seem to be more sucessful in later life, at least here in asia. hmm.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2010, 05:02:43 PM »
We should respect the Dalai Lama just as we respect any sentient being.  Dorje Shugden has not said anything through an oracle, as far as I know, about this issue and I've never heard Dorje Shugden express any opinion about the Dalai Lama, so we don't know what his view is.  We certainly cannot respect what the Dalai Lama is doing.

I'll see if I can find the exact instance for you :) I'm pretty sure the following day after the monasteries tried to burn him, Dorje Shugden manifested via the oracle in Delhi and said we shouldn't disrespect the Dalai Lama. I myself have heard it a few times.

It's no good educating people about Dorje Shugden because most people simply believe what the Dalai Lama says, they don't want to hear that Dorje Shugden is a Buddha because they think he's a demon.  The Dalai Lama has powerful speech and a good reputation.  Most people have a high opinion of him and this is working against Shugden practitioners because, these days, many people lack the ability to analyse and come to logical conclusions - they just tend to align themselves with the person they have the highest opinion of, and generally that's the most famous person.

So, what to do?  There's no alternative but to reduce the power of the Dalai Lama's speech by pointing out that he's being deceptive and is not what he appears to be.  This, if it is believed, will 'wake people up' so that they aren't simply blindly believing what he says.  I don't believe there's any other way to gain ground against the Dalai Lama, who's got an enormous head start in terms of public credibility. The only way is to destroy that credibility.  The WSS is not saying anything that's not true.  They are quoting from books, magazines and articles by many diverse authors.  In reality, the Dalai Lama has destroyed his own reputation through his non-virtuous actions, but people are mesmerised by his public persona and don't see his deceptiveness.  All that WSS is doing is making it clear for everyone to see.  It's not a pretty picture, but it's a true one.

The language is, at times, emotive and that might be seen to detract from the message but I trust the skill of the people who wrote the book.  I think it will touch those who need to be touched - generally those who aren't obsessively attached to the Dalai Lama and the need to see him as a holy being: in other words, the general public who are not his disciples.

Saying that, books, magazines and articles can lie too, it all depends on the author and clever paraphrasing. Yes, you're right, they are not saying anything that's not true but there are many ways to put facts across that are far less critical. http://dharmaprotector.org is a good example of this, as is emptymountain's post in http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=560.msg4433#msg4433.

I wouldn't agree with that regarding the general public and the book. People who pick up the book will be people who already have an interest in the issue. Thus the book will do nothing but cement people's false conviction that the Dalai Lama is all bad, or piss them off because you're insulting their living inspiration...okay, that's a half-truth as I've used the book to source for evidence to provide on other forums. However, I've never used the WSS style of language nor have I used the information to criticise the Dalai Lama.

My point: let's not try and win over the people who already hate Dorje Shugden, and look at the millions of other people who have never heard of him. Many many people don't necessarily believe in the Dalai Lama or have a stance on the issue. Those people don't need to hear about the horridness / holiness of the Dalai Lama, they need to learn about Dorje Shugden. Cement their faith in Dorje Shugden's practice alone (i.e. without the politics) and no matter what anyone says, no one will be able to shake that faith. Nor will they criticise the Dalai Lama and the lamas who support the ban, because they don't know the politics...so either way, their karma, guru samaya and Dorje Shugden 'wins'!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 05:04:15 PM by DharmaDefender »

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2010, 05:43:38 PM »

My point: let's not try and win over the people who already hate Dorje Shugden, and look at the millions of other people who have never heard of him. Many many people don't necessarily believe in the Dalai Lama or have a stance on the issue. Those people don't need to hear about the horridness / holiness of the Dalai Lama, they need to learn about Dorje Shugden. Cement their faith in Dorje Shugden's practice alone (i.e. without the politics) and no matter what anyone says, no one will be able to shake that faith. Nor will they criticise the Dalai Lama and the lamas who support the ban, because they don't know the politics...so either way, their karma, guru samaya and Dorje Shugden 'wins'!

I like your point - which is mine exactly too. Personally for me, the Dalai Lama issue is separate from my practice. I respect the Dalai Lama as I respect all sangha from all lineages because of what they represent. The Dalai Lama's criticism of Dorje Shugden does not affect my practice because i have checked out Dorje Shugden myself and am satisfied that Dorje Shugden is an enlightened Being. He was introduced to me by my Guru and I have full faith in my Guru. If only we can look at the character of Dorje Shugden and see him for who he is - an enlightened protector, the our faith will be like a vajra - unmoveable.

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2010, 01:43:48 AM »

thats actually the smarter, wiser approach/
I like your point - which is mine exactly too. Personally for me, the Dalai Lama issue is separate from my practice. I respect the Dalai Lama as I respect all sangha from all lineages because of what they represent. The Dalai Lama's criticism of Dorje Shugden does not affect my practice because i have checked out Dorje Shugden myself and am satisfied that Dorje Shugden is an enlightened Being. He was introduced to me by my Guru and I have full faith in my Guru. If only we can look at the character of Dorje Shugden and see him for who he is - an enlightened protector, the our faith will be like a vajra - unmoveable.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2010, 10:13:36 AM »

Dear TK, Sorry for answering here your last message addressed to me, I don´t even know where to find it since the rythm of posts has been so intense in the last hours.
Just to tell you that of course I would like to share with you a cup of tea and have a good laugh. I thank you for your sympathy, but when I spoke of shame I didn´t mean that I suffered any personal shame myself, on the contrary, I´ve always felt very happy and saintly "proud" of belonging to this holy lineage; rather that one experiences a type of shame for the person who does something wrong, particularly if one has to speak about it.
I realize that I don´t have a relaxed attitude when I see Dharma being destroyed. And for me there's no way to help in any way anybody who is destroying Dharma, let alone finding justifications that make things worse, confusing innocent people about the most basic of the Buddha´s actions, which is to show beings what to keep and what to abandon.
No matter what, I do understand the reasons others might have for doing what you and the Noobs are doing: to twist Dharma principles to justify the Dalai Lama´s actions. I understand the reasons, particularly in your case and the case of Tibetans, I understand that you want to preserve the icon of your identity as a nation.
We Westerners have an old way of dealing with these type of things: we distinguish between attacking a tenet, an action, an attitude, and attacking a person. We don´t favor attacking the person, it´s called to go "ad hominem", to go against the human being. But we do retain the right to not agreeing and to attacking the actions. Difficult, but I find it quite wise.
Obviously many people do not act according to this pattern, thus the Noobs preaching against our supposed hatred against the Dalai Lama. Or some people actually expressing hatred against him. For the most part, the people in this website do not hate the Dalai Lama but do not agree with his actions. And his actions entailing the persecution of others, well, we have not only the right but the moral obligation to help the persecuted.
So we find it quite strange that a bunch of self proclaimed practitioners of the Protector come here as a group and try to destroy our actions aimed to protect the victims of the Dalai Lama. We might try to understand their intentions and even accept that they might be good intentions. But we disagree with their purpose.
This having been said, it´s clear that there is no debate possible. I don´t see in the new people (I think Noobs is short for newbies) the slightest intention of having a debate. A debate follows the path of reasoning. They are following, according to what Ensapa said, the instructions of a Lama. The path of faith in this case seems to preclude reasoning. So there is no way we can debate. 
I have great appreciation for your kindness, TK. Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear A Friend,

I fold my hands to you and I thank you for your beautiful message which I appreciate and it has touched my heart deeply.

Let me make some things clear to you please:

1. You have every right to be angry with the tenants and policies of the Dalai lama. What happened is very painful and very shocking. It hurts me too. I believe in the prophecy of Trijang Rinpoche that Dalai Lama and Dorje Shugden are working hand in hand, but that DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T FEEL DISTRESSED, IN PAIN, HAVE ANGUISH, CONFUSED AND FEEL ISOLATED. I know Dorje Shugden is a Bodhisattva and his strength not to retaliate is what shows me who he is. My faith in him grows even more.  I feel everything you and everyone else feels because I am just an ordinary person who met the Dharma and trying my best to practice.

2. You have every right to express your views and I do read them and contemplate it very much. I don't think negatively of your views nor feel bad about reading them. I do not judge your views, but take intense interest to learn more.

3. Other ppl on this forum are feeling what you feel is perfectly natural and alright. I pray that this horrible ban can be changed or just disappear. All of you/us do not deserve this.

4. I have no ill feelings towards you and other ppl who express their anger toward Dalai Lama. I understand deeply how you feel. Betrayal.

5.I am not on this forum to in ANY WAY INSULT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. Why? Because we are the same lineage, same practice, same lamas, same protector. I am on your side. I have always been on your side and will remain that way. We have the same purpose.

6. I am not posting things to justify what the Dalai lama is doing. I am offering another view to perhaps help heal the pain, betrayal and disappointment. My posts are not meant to counter you or others who feel like you in any way. I do not wish to further the hurt you, or berate you or put your feelings down. You do not deserve that for all that you have gone through. Dharma is not easy in the world today to practice.

7. Whatever I post is not following the instructions of my lamas, but from my own dedication to my lamas and Dorje Shugden. Dorje Shugden has helped me so much. I have many stories. It disturbs me deeply when Bodhisattvas like Pabongka, Trijang, Gangchen, Yongyal, Gonsar, Zong, Zemey, Dagom Rinpoches and other great beings are dragged through the dirt. I do not approve of that at all. I will counter that at every stop, but in a way that makes the anti-shugden ppl's minds calm down also in the end or die trying.

8. I will follow all of you in any way except the slander of the Dalai lama. Why? Dorje Shugden in trance through the oracles have advised us not to do so. It is on that reason and that reason alone I will not. I love Dorje Shugden tremendously. I can give my life for him if need be. So I will follow his instructions as long as I breathe. That is my reason and that is ok for me. I do not speak for anyone else because there are many factors involved, I understand.

9. I salute you and the others' strength, tenacity, stability, and perserverance in the Dharma during these difficult times. I fold my hands and bow to you and all of you humbly. Please never stop working, foruming, posting, writing, speaking for the cause of Dorje Shugden. He will prevail by the power of truth, karma and resultant karma in the near future. We will not be like the poor israelites who wandered in the Sinai desert for many more decades after recieving the covenant (ten commandments) from Moses on Mt Sinai.

10. I understand completely that you are distinguishing between attacking a tenant, an action, an attitude and the person. I understand you are attacking the actions. I fully understand and MAY I PLEASE SAY THAT I APPRECIATE THAT VERY VERY VERY MUCH AND THANK YOU AND ALL THE OTHERS. Really thank you.

Please forgive me if I have offended you of which I have no intention to from the beginning. I very much look forward to the forum daily/or as much as possible although I do have a busy schedule, but doing the forum is like doing my sadhanas/commitments daily. I feel something is missing if I don't.

I look forward to meeting all of you on the forum for many years into the future and learn so much from all your posts daily.

I truly feel indebted to all of you to spend so much time for our cause.

A friend, again, I would like to thank you for your beautiful post to me. I understand what you have written and appreciate it. Please keep in mind, whatever I will further write in the future is NEVER TO ATTACK YOU OR ANYONE, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT. It is not to attack your work nor put you or anyone down. I cannot do such a thing. It is beyond me.

I will write in my style for berating of Dorje Shugden to stop with my views and you will write for the same reasons with your views. Both our views are necessary as the audience is vast. Minds are attracted to different styles and approaches. You are not wrong. Your intent is excellent. Your motivation is excellent and your efforts will bear results.

Thank you again, I offer incense, serkym, and a candle to Dorje Shugden for you today. I request Dorje Shugden to bless you further for longer life, further growth and further realizations.

Much sincerity,

Tk

P.S. I will post this at other other threads where we have communicated so you can access it easily.

Big Uncle

« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2010, 12:09:46 PM »
What an incredibly disturbing book! It sure will stir up strange emotions in quite a lot of people regarding their view of the Dalai Lama. However, I love the history part of the book where it describes how Dorje Shugden arose amidst the controversy of the death of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen. I would love to learn a little bit more of Dorje Shugden's history and practice in this book but I guess discrediting the Dalai Lama is of utmost importance.  :-\

emptymountains

« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2010, 04:48:22 PM »
Disturbing or not, did you find anything in the book untrue?

honeydakini

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2010, 05:55:03 PM »
Disturbing or not, did you find anything in the book untrue?

If we want to get down to the nitty gritty of things you can never really prove if the information is accurate or not - things can be quoted out of context, for example.

I agree with Big Uncle that it is "disturbing" but the issue for me was not about the facts but about the way the whole book was presented in such a militant and angry way. As someone who didn't know that much about the history, chronology of events etc, I was looking forward to reading the book to finding out more and I did appreciate the information it shared. But the rhetoric and the overly emotive language became very irritating after awhile and I felt it undermined the strength of their resources and information. They don't use their information as a tool but as something to just keep bashing on the reader's head throughout the whole book. To me, it made me rethink what it meant to be a DS practitioner - it actually saddened me and made me think, "this is how a DS practitioner writes??!?!?". It wasn't merely a "wrathful" method but to me, was just plain belligerence and quite aggressive in its nature

there are different ways to present the same information. This website for example presents a lot of information that is true and really shows what's going on in the Buddhist scene now, but it remains a certain stance of partiality that gives the reader a little room to BREATHE at least and form their own opinions and understanding of the situation. I respect the information here a lot more the Great Deception book because it respects the reader here and doesn't just force a view down your throat and treat the reader like a child!

all the same, I appreciate the amount of effort that must have gone into research and writing it. Can't deny there's heaps of info there that is useful to know. And I do hope it'll prompt many people to find out more about the situation themselves and eventually (yay) connect them to DS's holy practice :)

Lotus

« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2010, 10:33:49 PM »
How will the book, A Great Deception, going to '"prompt many people to find out more about the situation themselves and eventually (yay) connect them to DS's holy practice"?

xx

Geronimo

« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2010, 12:00:15 AM »
ATTENTION TO ALL WEBSITE PARTICIPANTS AND DEVOTEES OF LORD DORJE SHUGDEN, THE SUPREME PROTECTOR OF LORD TSONGKAPA’S LINEAGE:

EVERYONE WHO LOVES DORJE SHUGDEN AND IS INVOLVED IN THIS GREAT WEBSITE SHOULD MAKE IT WELL KNOWN. IT IS ALSO A TRIBUTE TO ALL THE GREAT MASTERS THAT HAS UNDERGONE BROWBEATING FOR THIS PRACTICE FROM THEIR OWN SOCIETIES FOR OUR SAKES. HELPING THIS WEBSITE TO REACH MANY WILL BE HELPING DORJE SHUGDEN’S PRACTICE TO BECOME FIRM AND GROW. THIS WEBSITE IS A SUPPORT GROUP. NOT CONNECTED WITH ANY LAMAS, CENTRES, INDIVIDUALS, POLITICAL PARTIES AND HAS NO AGENDA EXCEPT TO SPREAD KNOWLEDGE ON DORJE SHUGDEN.

IDEAS TO GET THIS WEBSITE OUT INTO THE MAINSTREAM

1. ADVERTISE IT ON ANY EMAIL LISTING/FORUMS/SITES THAT YOU CAN THINK OF IN ANY CREATIVE WAYS.

2. CREATE LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE.

3. SEND OUT MASS EMAIL TO THE DHARMA ORGANIZATIONS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. AND LIST IN YOUR OWN DHARMA ORGANIZATION AND ITS BRANCHES. AFTER ALL THIS WEBSITE ISNT ENCOURAGING YOU TO JOIN ANY CENTRES, JUST CREATING AWARENESS.

4. EVERYONE SHOULD DO A SEARCH AND FIND AT LEAST 10 DHARMA CENTRES EACH AND EMAIL THEM THIS LINK AND SEND!!! CREATE AWARENESS. WE ARE NOT ASKING ANYONE TO GO ON RALLIES, PROTESTS OR DEMONSTRATIONS, BUT CREATING AWARENESS OF DORJE SHUGDEN THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IT IS PEACEFUL METHODS TO ACHIEVE DHARMA ENDS. WE HAVE TO SPEAK UP THE RIGHT WAY. SO YOU CAN BE LOYAL TO YOUR OWN CENTRES AT THE SAME TIME CREATING MORE CONNECTIONS TO OTHER DORJE SHUGDEN PRACTIONERS. MANY ARE CONFUSED OR ARE THIRSTY FOR MORE KNOWLEDGE. THINK HOW YOU FELT BEFORE. THERE IS SO MUCH NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA, WE NEED TO SPEAK THE TRUTH WITHOUT AGENDA BEARING THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT IN MIND.
WE SHOULD ESPECIALLY SEND THIS WEBSITE TO CENTRES AND PPL WHO HAVE BECOME CONFUSED AND ‘GAVE’ UP THE PRACTICE. WE SHOULDN’T GIVE UP ON ANYONE. KNOWLEDGE WILL DISPELL DOUBTS.

5. WE SHOULD BE MORE INTERATCTIVE ON THIS FORUM MAKING IT VERY ‘ALIVE’ AND WELL KNOWN SO THAT OTHER BUDDHIST FORUMS WILL TAKE NOTICE. AND JOIN. MANY PARTICIPANTS ON OTHER BUDDHIST FORUMS ARE VERY NEW. SO THEY KNOW VERY LITTLE REGARDING THE DORJE SHUGDEN ISSUE, SO IF WE CAN 'GET' TO THEM FIRST WITH TRUE INFORMATION ON OUR PROTECTOR THEN TRUTH WILL SPREAD. DORJE SHUGDEN’S PRACTICE GROWS FASTER FOR THE BENEFIT OF MANY AS WAS THE WISH OF KYABJE PABONGKHA DORJE CHANG.

6. WE SHOULD SPREAD IT BY WORD OF MOUTH.

7. PUT UP NOTICES AT YOUR CENTRE'S BULLETIN BOARDS TO CREATE AWARENESS OF THIS WEBSITE. WE CAN TAKE HOUR OUT PER DAY TO DO OUR SADHANA. WELL THEN WE CAN TAKE 15 MINUTES OUT A DAY TO CREATE E-AWARENESS AS AN EXTENSION OF OUR SADHANA. SOMEBODY WORKED VERY HARD SO WE CAN PRACTICE AND RECEIVE THE BENEFITS OF DORJE SHUGDEN. SO WE IN TURN SHOULD TAKE THE TIME FOR OTHERS WHO WILL TREMENDOUSLY BENEFIT FROM HIS PRACTICE. AS IN THE 6 SIX PARAMITAS, APPLY THE OFFORT, ENTHUSIAM, WISDOM, PATIENCE, ETC FOR OTHERS VIA THIS WEBSITE.

8. WE CAN EVEN EMAIL THIS LINK TO NON-GELUGPA/GELUG CENTRES THAT OPPOSE DORJE SHUGDEN WHO WILL MOST LIKELY GRUDGINGLY LOOK AT IT AND DELETE THE LINK ASAP, BUT IT MIGHT JUST PENETRATE A FEW CURIOUS PPL. THAT WOULD CREATE MORE AWARENESS AMONG NON-GELUG PRACTIONERS/AND GELUGS THAT REJECT OUR DORJE SHUGDEN. WHAT COULD IT HURT?? AT LEAST THEY WILL KNOW THAT CONTRARY TO THE WISHES OF OPPOSING FORCES, DORJE SHUGDEN IS GROWING AND THEIR ATTEMPTS ARE NOT SUCCESSFUL.

9. WE SHOULD LOOK UP THE GREAT LAMAS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD WHO PRACTICE DORJE SHUGDEN AND OFFER THEM, THEIR CENTRE AND STUDENTS AWARENESS OF THIS WEBSITE. WE SHOULD EVEN HAVE THEM SEND A NOTE OF BLESSING AND ENCOURAGEMENT. IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC TO GET A NOTE OF ENCOURAGEMENT POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE FROM THESE GREAT LAMAS. WOW, WHAT A BLESSING. WE CAN LOOK UP AT THE LINEAGE AND GREAT MASTER PICTURES OF THIS WEBSITE AND DO A SEARCH AND START WRITING TO THESE MASTERS TO DROP A NOTE OF ENCOURAGEMENT THAT WE CAN POST UP.

10. SEND MORE INFORMATION, WRITEUP, PHOTOS, INSPIRATIONAL NEWS, NEWS OF HOW DORJE SHUGDEN HAS HELPED YOU SPECIFICALLY TO THIS WEBSITE AND THE WEBMASTER CAN POST UP. YOU CAN EVEN TALK ABOUT SOME OF THE PPL WHO OPPOSED THE PRACTICE AND HOW THEY DISCOURAGED YOU WITHOUT USING THEIR NAMES OF COURSE. LET OTHERS KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT ALONE.

11. A SPECIAL SECTION IN THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE PUT UP THAT HAS SPECIAL INSPIRATIONAL STORIES OF HOW DORJE SHUGDEN HAS HELPED YOU SPECIFICALLY. OR HOW YOU DID THE PRACTICE. OR WHAT PROBLEMS, CRISIS AND DIFFICULTIES DID DORJE SHUGDEN HELP YOU OVERCOME.

THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC. I KNOW MANY WOULD ENJOY READING IT AND FEEL INSPIRED. AS PART OF THE ADMIN, I MYSELF HAD HUGE JOB PROBLEM YEARS AGO AND DORJE SHUGDEN HELPED ME OVERCOME ALMOST INSTANTLY UPON PRAYER. I WAS INTRODUCED TO DORJE SHUGDEN BY A SPECIAL FREIND AND WHEN I PRAYED TO HIM WITHIN A WEEK I GOT A JOB TO SUPPORT MY PRACTICE. THAT IS MY OWN REAL EXPERIENCE.

12. WE ENJOY THE INVOLVEMENT IN THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTION AND THE DISCUSSIONS, WELL THERE ARE PLENTY MORE OUT THERE WHO WOULD ALSO. LET THEM KNOW ABOUT IT. LET THEM KNOW THAT THIS WEBSITE EXISTS.

TAKE THE TIME AND CARE OUT TO DO WHAT WE HAVE RECOMMENDED TO SHOW ONE FACET OF YOUR DEVOTION TO DORJE SHUGDEN AND CARE TOWARD HIS 'OPPRESSED' PRACTIONERS WHO ARE OUR DHARMA BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

13. WE SHOULD ASK FRIENDS TO TRANSLATE THIS WEBSITE BY PARTS INTO OTHER LANGUAGES AND SUBMIT TO THE ADMIN TO POST UP HAVING AN INTERANTIONAL LANGUAGE SECTION. IT WOULD PENETRATE MORE PPL AND LANGUAGES. WOW!!!

THOSE ARE JUST SOME OF OUR IDEAS AND WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM TO POST OTHER IDEAS AND GET ACTIVE AND DOING SOMETHING TO SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS FANTASTIC WEBSITE. WE DONT HAVE MANY DORJE SHUGDEN WEBSITES, SO WE SHOULD CHERISH THIS ONE AND MAKE IT GROW.

WITH FOLDED HANDS, PLEASE LETS CREATE AWARENESS FELLOW PRACTIONERS OF OUR POWERFUL DORJE SHUGDEN. THINK HOW MANY PPL HE CAN FURTHER BENEFIT IF ONLY MORE KNEW ABOUT HIM. AND THIS WEBSITE CAN HELP IN CREATING THAT AWARENESS. THAT IS OUR FIRST AND ONLY PURPOSE IN SPENDING HUNDREDS OF HOURS TO CREATE THIS WEBSITE.
WE KIND OF 'OWE' TO DORJE SHUGDEN TOO. WE OWE TO ALL THOSE WHO NEED HELP ON THEIR DHARMA PATH. WE ARE ALWAYS PRAYING TO DORJE SHUGDEN AND HIS FANTASTIC ENTOURAGE FOR HELP, HOW ABOUT IF WE 'HELP' HIS PRACTIONERS NOW BY CREATING MORE AND MORE AWARENESS. BY KNOWLEDGE, IN TIME DORJE SHUGDEN’S OPPOSITION RELENTS AND HIS PRACTICE BECOMES MAINSTREAM ACCEPTABLE. LET MAKE THAT A REALITY. WHY NOT? HOW? BY CREATING MORE PRACTITIONERS. THAT IS SO BENEFICIAL TO THEM AND MANJUNATHA TSONGKAPA’S HOLY INFALLIBLE LINEAGE.

Geronimo

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2010, 12:12:46 AM »
As I was saying, it is up to us to solve the problem presented to us and overcome the obstacles fearlessly and with open definance against those who drag Lord Shugden's name through the mud.
  Meditate for Right Actions with Our Right Thoughts and the Magnificent results will astound us all and we can justifiy the Joyful Celebration of Our Masters and We Defended Them as They requested.
 Have you noticed the Gandan Declaration with All the Masters On One Page.Check it out!
What more could one want than to see the Masters Standing Together In Definace They Know The Truth and Guide Us to do What We Must.
'
  We have this prescious life and the Honor to Defend the Lineage is as much as anyone here could ever hope for to obtain in one life to Defend The Master's Lineage.
Stand your ground and let us shout down these Deceivers.We are not Alone.
Feel the breath and smell the freshness of the Protector as he calls you forth, no denying when this happens that it is you that must turn the Wheel of the Dharma for Everyone!

Geronimo

« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2010, 01:07:45 AM »
Check out Western Shugden and goldenmala latest video "The Dalai Lama and Feudal Theocrac in Tibet"

http://shugdensociety.wordpress.com/2010/02/20/the-dalai-lama-and-feudal-theocracy-in-tibet/

Lineageholder

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2010, 09:02:36 AM »
Here's the photos and article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1251888/Dalai-Lama-meet-Barack-Obama-U-S-defies-protests-China.html

(comments removed because they were judged to be offensive)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 06:24:26 PM by Lineageholder »