Author Topic: Closing the website ?  (Read 15914 times)

Zach

Closing the website ?
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:27:44 PM »
Whats this I read on facebook about closing this website ?  :o

eyesoftara

Re: Closing the website ?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 05:26:26 AM »
It would be a real shame to close this website. I do not believe however about this news. It is just rumor and perhaps jealousy on the part of some people.

This website is the single most important website of information, news, updates and spiritual knowledge on the Dharma and especially of the Protector Dorje Shugden in the world. It is the single most important source of encouragement and inspiration for the  very devoted practitioners of the Protector; that they are not forgotten and through this website, their steadfastness increase and for all practitioners around the world to watch, discuss and congregate in these difficult times.

What sort of karma for some to wish its closure?

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 06:41:31 AM »
Please do not close this website. It is so informative and all the facts which we need to know are all here in this site. It will be a shame to shut this down.
Anything going big and stronger will have obstacles. Please persevere and keep strong. I have been following this site for a long time and have been a strong follower of DS too.
Do consider and keep going on with all the good work you people have done till now.

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 02:39:06 PM »
I couldn't believe it when I saw the news. So much resources available here are for free, I am one of those who started practising and started learning Dharma seriously after discovering this website. This website promotes all DS lamas, shares DS news from all over the world without bias. It is truly one website that promotes Shugden. Please continue to be there for us.

brian

• Email
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 03:31:03 PM »
Nothing else matters except for this website. Why are we closing down for there are so many out there who will potentially deprived from valuable information and updates on what's happening around in the Dorje Shugden community? This will be a major lost for everyone in the Dorje Shugden community, so i really beg admin to not close down the website and please continue all of your good works!

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 04:01:49 PM »
Dear DS.com staff, Admin, and those who can help keep the site open,
  Please for the sake of all living beings will you please keep this website going.  I already connected to Buddha Dorje SHugden before I came to this site, however, this has helped me connect with an international Shugden group with different lamas.  I used to be Kagyupa, so I didn't know (and am still learning) the history of the Gelugpas.  For instance, everyone kept talking about Trijang Rinpoche, but at first, I really didn't know who exactly he was or Phabongkhapa either.  I had never connected with Ganchen Rinpoche but I have a chant that my daughter and I would listen to a lot that we listen to from this site--- one is om mani padme hung and there is another one too.  Then also, I was able to watch videos from Trijang Rinpoche's school (new incarnation) and have a download of him changing Dorje Shugden puja.  If I am having a lot of obstacles, I just put him on play throughout my house, and meditate while he chants too. 
  I don't think I could have had an easy time finding out about these lamas or gaining access to Kundeling Rinpoche's talks because I would not have known who they were.  So for a nexus of information and teachings on the Wisdom Buddha Shugden, this is an indespensible site.
  Furthermore, concerning the ban, this is the best information location, because you all have a lot of original documents posted, so that people can verify for themselves what we mean by the ban.  Because there are people, including the person who banned us, that say there isn't a ban.
  I had no idea that there were problems of any sort, not from the outer appearance of the site--- also it gave people a voice and a chance to exchange information, regardless of their viewpoint.
  Please continue to run this website so we may have both information about the various teachers who propiate Shugden (many of whom are in hiding, so it is hard to hear from them otherwise) and also so we can keep up with what is going on in the Buddhist world, and what is going on with the ban.  I am sure that all the Buddhas like the different opinions to be expressed here because harmony only happens when there is more than one voice.
  Please, DorjeShugden.com, keep the site going, to benefit all living beings.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 06:34:16 PM »
Dear Admin of DS.com, it caught me by surprise to learn that DS.com will be shut down very soon. I am in shocked and still can't believe this is happening as this is THE website which provides a lot of useful information and new news regarding Dorje Shugden practices and the truth behind it. This website is already part of my life and i think it is part of so many souls out there and this website could very well be a drop of water which is creating a ripple effect.

Please may i beg all of you who is in charge of up keeping DS.com please, please reconsider your decision.

DS Star

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 04:57:42 AM »
Dear Admin of DS.com, it caught me by surprise to learn that DS.com will be shut down very soon. I am in shocked and still can't believe this is happening as this is THE website which provides a lot of useful information and new news regarding Dorje Shugden practices and the truth behind it. This website is already part of my life and i think it is part of so many souls out there and this website could very well be a drop of water which is creating a ripple effect.

Please may i beg all of you who is in charge of up keeping DS.com please, please reconsider your decision.

I feel the same too.

This website should not be shutdown and all the behind the scene works that DS.com have been doing so long should not be stopped.

So many DS monks and highly attained masters have benefited from the constant supports and sponsorship from DS.com.

The DS community and general public need the constant feed of unbiased info and proofs of violence and unjust policies by CTA.

We all need DS.com to continue to give us hope and the motivation in our struggle to lift the ban. DS.com should not and cannot be shutdown.

Vajra21

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 06:39:51 AM »
I mourned for my people and country when the ban was imposed as I feared the consequences would be tragic as it fitted in well with the Communists plan to to cause division and break the collective Tibetan spirit through their weak spot i.e. religion.I rejoiced when DS website came into being as it was an effective,ethical,truthful weapon against all the lies and persecution that followed the ban.It gave protection,hope, moral support and courage to many otherwise reticent victims to come forward and speak.I prayed every day for the compassionate Administrator and the others involved in this great work, a beacon for the suffering many.We eagerly looked forward to every new post, felt encouraged and it made it that much easier to face the black stares and sniggers of those who were told we were devil worshippers, the scum of the earth.I mourn now as it looks like our beloved website, our lifeline is to be cut off, Oh! Great Gyalchen why give us this great blessing and then take it away?!Please dear Administrator with folded hands I plead.....please ignore the bickerings of those oppressed by such strong negativities and obscurations  and do not close down this precious website! Please realize that the consequences of not having this protective shield will be devastating to many,particularly to the future lineage holders of Je Tsongkapa's pure unstained Dharma.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 06:58:38 AM »
Here's a link to the announcement on the ds.com site:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/auto-draft-2/comment-page-6/#comment-198116

DEAR ADMIN - HARD WORKING TEACHERS, STUDENTS, & VOLUNTEERS,

In Lama Chopa, Dorje Shugden says:

"I seek your blessings to complete the perfection of patience, so that even if every being in the three realms, out of anger were to abuse me, criticize me, threaten me, or even take my life, undisturbed I would repay their harm by helping them".

He also says:

"I seek your blessings to complete the perfection of giving, through the instructions on improving the mind of giving without attachment..."

And:

"In short whether favorable or unfavorable conditions arise, I seek your blessings to  transform them into the path of improving the two bodhichittas..."

Though you're free to do what you feel, and since you've already received all sorts of thank you messages, forgive me for being straightforward but stop whining while you work for the benefit of all sentient beings! Stop expecting perfection in samsara! Be realistic using the mirror of Dharma - this is a wonderful opportunity for you (even if you quit, do it in retrospect) to free your activities from pollution by the 8 worldly concerns. Give up on this life, not on virtuous actions that benefit you and all living beings!

If for important practical reasons (such as not enough staff or $) you have to quit, we understand, but in your own practice (which is really the whole reason we are all here anyways) you need to stop blaming others for the hardships you are failing to transform into the path. Blame your grasping at this life, blame your samsaric rebirth, blame your self-cherishing and self-grasping, blame your ordinary appearances and conceptions. Now is the time to show your versatile strength, especially within your own minds, for that is the only reason we're really here!

The meaning of life is realization. Everything is fuel for realization.

With much love and support,
psylotripitaka

psylotripitaka

Tenzin K

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 07:51:08 AM »
Ds.com has been providing the knowledge, the fact, the lineage info, latest update, evident of the ban to world. Be it whether we are practitioners, a lot of people have been referring to this website to gain the information, knowledge, updates and event holy items for gifts or practices. It has become a portal and resources for many people in the cyber world. The accuracy of the information and facts is so important and that is what Ds.com providing. The latest update on the news of Lord Shugden matters such as the violent from the ban, new monastery opening, latest teaching from the Lord Shugden Lama those information are very comprehensive. It’s like a library to the people.

The benefits has been tremendous and for the monk like Losang Tenpa to jeopardize the website is totally not worth it at all. This monk as tremendous criminal record and for him to cheat the monastery money will lead him to an unbearable suffering. What need to be done is Ds.com continue to reveal the ‘TRUTH’ to the world through the website and continue to fight for ban to be lifted!

We whom have benefited should gather our time, energy and all our resources to support this website not just for ourself but for the people in the world, for the future of the people understand the lineage, the practice and the most important the doctrine of Je Tsongkhapa to spread.

Show our gratitude, regardless what centre we are, we are here to promote the true teaching of Je Tsongkhapa.

Pls continue the website and it’s not worth for let go as the vision and mission for this website is for a greater purpose. 

angelsherfield

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 09:40:03 AM »
I was shocked when seeing the announcement about DS.com closure. DS.com has benefited a lot people and monks with the knowledge and updated news about DS ban. DS.com has come so long and it such a waste to close DS.com. Please retain this website to allow more people benefited.

gohdi

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2014, 07:38:08 PM »

pgdharma

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2014, 05:37:12 AM »
Closing the website? No, please don't. This website has provided so much information and benefited so many people including me. I found Dorje Shugden through this website and through the last two to three years of learning and having faith, Dorje Shugden has helped me through many difficult periods of my life. This website is a source and a platform for those who need help in this degenerate age and I beg the Admin to please reconsider terminating this website that has given hope to so many.

To all those who have benefited from this website, I urge and beg you to please support and stop this website from closing down. Let's join force and work in harmony to support Dorjeshugden.com and the hardworking team behind who have worked so hard and spent so much money to provide us with so much  information not only about Dorje Shugden but Buddhism in general.