Author Topic: Dalai Lama attacks 'self-centred' Vladimir Putin  (Read 7787 times)

icy

Dalai Lama attacks 'self-centred' Vladimir Putin
« on: September 09, 2014, 09:02:36 AM »
When the Dalai Lama criticized Valdimir Putin, I can't help it but think what he said of Valdimir Putin has some parallels to himself. 

The Berlin Wall equates to the Shar Gaden Wall; Putin's self-centredness equates to him as the only one whose assertion on Wisdom Protector Dorje Shugden is an evil spirit as a political propaganda.  What an amazing similarities they have in common in the game of politics. Obviously it is the pot calling the kettle black.

Dalai Lama states Vladimir Putin is "self-centred" and wants to "rebuild the Berlin Wall" as Ukraine's Orthodox Church head claims Russian leader is possessed by Satan

Vladimir Putin came under attack by religious leaders on Sunday, with the Dalai Lama describing him as "self-centred" and the head of Ukraine's Orthodox Church claiming the Russian preisdent is possessed by Satan.

The Dalai Lama, in an interview with a German newspaper, pointed out that Mr Putin had served as Russian president, then prime minister and then president again.

"That's a bit too much," he told the Welt am Sonntag newspaper. "This is very self-centred." "His attitude is: 'I, I, I'," Tibet's exiled spiritual leader explained.

Referring to the ongoing Ukraine crisis, the Dalai Lama said: "We had become accustomed (to the fact) that the Berlin Wall has fallen.

"Now President Putin seems to want to rebuild it. But he is hurting his own country by doing this. Isolation is suicide for Russia."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/11080133/Dalai-Lama-attacks-self-centred-Vladimir-Putin.html

Blueupali

• Email
Re: Dalai Lama attacks 'self-centred' Vladimir Putin
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 05:42:15 PM »
The Dalai Lama is such a major hypocrite in every sense of the word.... I wish people will see through the mask, but he has so much money, it's hard to do anything to make people understand.  May he take down the ban, may he then continue with a long life, in which he repents his actions in destroying Buddhism, and may he complete many Vajrasattva retreats before he passes away.

grandmapele

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 08:37:30 AM »
Hmmm.... the Dalai Lama was the head of state and spiritual leader, Putin was president, prime minister, president....

The Dalai Lama put a ban on Dorje Shugden practice and created a crisis amongst the Tibetans, Putin created a crisis in Ukraine? Sigh.....
Yeah, sounds like pot calling the kettle black.

icy

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 10:58:44 PM »

Dalai Lama’s Attack on Putin Creates Problems for Politicians in Buddhist Kalmykia

There is trouble for  Buddhists Kalmykia in Russia after the Dalai Lama's uncalled criticism on Valdimir Putin.  Kalmyks are afraid of offending Valdimir Putin.  Will there be apology for this offensive or will there be more offensive to follow?  This will be interesting to know.

http://www.interpretermag.com/dalai-lamas-attack-on-putin-creates-problems-for-politicians-in-buddhist-kalmykia/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=dalai-lamas-attack-on-putin-creates-problems-for-politicians-in-buddhist-kalmykia

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 03:38:25 PM »
Hmmmm... I really don't know what to say about this... 
The Dalai Lama calls Vladmir Putin self centered yet he is one of the few behind the Dorje Shugden Ban.
For those of you who may not know the Dorje Shugden ban is the ban imposed by the Dalai Lama and the CTA which bans the practice of Dorje Shugden anyone who practices Dorje Shugden are prohibited from using public facilities.
Anyways what does the Dalai Lama has to say? The ban that the Dalai Lama made ruined the lives of thousands of people, so who is self centered? Indeed it is like the pot calling the kettle black.

I really hope that the Dalai Lama can stop being such a hypocrite and bring the ban down immediately.

Matibhadra

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 05:00:54 PM »
The evil dalie is a George Soros' asset. He will criticize anyone Soros tells him to criticize, such as the valiant Buddhists in Myanmar and Sri Lanka fighting Islamic terrrorism, as exemplified by Myanmar's Aung San Suu Kyi.

Now, George Soros's anti-Russia and anti-Putin hatred is well known to the world.

Therefore, it is just natural that the evil puppet dalie obeys the command of his puppet-master George Soros, and parrots something bad about Putin.

Remember that George Soros is the money behind Shugden-hating Tsadra Foundation, the infamous den of Gelugpa-hating and Shugden-hating so-called “rimeypas”. The president of Tsadra Foundation, Eric Colombel, is the husband of George Soros' daughter, Andrea Soros.

As you can see, George Soros, the world's most outstanding financial terrorist, the one who is changing the face of Europe through immigration, and the face of US through his anti-Trump, anti-Russia hate-propaganda, is directly and personally invested in the Dorje Shugden ban.

This shows just how important Dorje Shugden is to the world, as it has been since China's Qing Dinasty times.

No wonder that a most revered Shugden lama calls Dorje Shuden “The World Peace Protector”.

Matibhadra

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 02:00:40 AM »
George Soros: Dalie, my little puppet, come here, I have a task for you!

Evil dalie: Yes my Lord, I'm here to follow your command!

George Soros: My command today is that you say something bad about Putin. Something which makes idiots believing in your spiritual authority feel contempt for him and vote for Clinton in the next elections!

Evil dalie: Hummmm... I have an idea, my Lord! I will say that Putin has a big ego! Indeed, he is so different from me... While I humbly prostrate to you, my Lord, and would offer the whole of Tibet to you as a gift, this self-centered Putin arrogantly refuses to follow your command and to give up Russia's sovereignty! Besides, he allowed himself to be democratically elected Russia's president twice and is not even the incarnation of Chenrezig! What a big ego he has!

George Soros: Good one, evil dalie, you earned your allowance this month! Now you run to my friend Murdoch's Telegraph and say that Putin is self-centered! And for tomorrow you have another task: to say that US and Europe should negotiate with the Islamic State, those incredible folks fighting dictator Assad and decapitating children with chainsaws!

Evil dalie: Sure my Lord, with pleasure! How much I miss my good old Tibet, were I could pluck out the eyes of my enemies, and skin them alive in front of the Potala!

George Soros: Enough dreaming dalie! Now you shut up and go!

michaela

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 10:40:20 PM »
The 14th Dalai Lama is an astute politician, and I am sure he knew that flattery will go a long way. It surprising that he attacked a powerfl world leader like Vladimir Puttin.  It is as if that he is trying to kill his own reputation and career, and that will surely affect the CTA who is very highly depended on the Dalai Lama.

Matibhadra

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2017, 01:30:32 PM »
It surprising that he attacked a powerfl world leader like Vladimir Puttin. It is as if that he is trying to kill his own reputation and career,

The evil dalie stops at nothing, not even at harming himself, when it comes to show obedience to his puppet-master, the financial terrorist George Soros.

In case, the evil dalie's reputation among Russian Buddhists (Tuvans, Buryats, and Kalmykians) drastically fell, just because such traditional Buddhist peoples are also very loyal Russian patriots, and therefore deeply abhor Western dirty plots against their country and democratic, legitimate leadership.

Even those Russian Buddhists who previously saw the evil dalie as “Chenrezig” now realize that he is just an ignoble Western puppet worthless any respect.

michaela

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 05:42:05 PM »
I do not understand why George Soros was mentioned at all in this topic of discussion. There is no history of George Soros supporting the Tibetan cause.

I may not always agree with the Dalai Lama's political maneuver, and I think it is not wise for him to mock Vladimir Puttin. However, he deserves some degree of respect for his contribution to bring and introduce Buddhism to the west.

Matibhadra

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 07:54:58 PM »
I do not understand why George Soros was mentioned at all in this topic of discussion.

If you understood, there would be no need for the mention.

There is no history of George Soros supporting the Tibetan cause.

I regret your ignorance. George Soros through his organizations such as the Open Society Foundation, the Trace Foundation, and the Tsadra Foundation, is deeply and personally involved with the anti-China Tibetan terrorist and separatist movement also known by the ridiculous name of “Tibetan cause”, as well as with the odious anti-Gelug sectarianist movement known as “rimey”.

Systematically disparaging Russia's legitimate leader Vladimir Putin, which is what the evil dalie was ordered to do as above, is also well known as a main priority in George Soros' agenda.

I may not always agree with the Dalai Lama's political maneuver, and I think it is not wise for him to mock Vladimir Puttin. However, he deserves some degree of respect for his contribution to bring and introduce Buddhism to the west.

You live in a mass media-fed fantasy world.

Buddhism has been introduced to the West since the times of king Ashoka in the 3rd century BC, who likely sent Buddhist missionaries as far West as the Mediterranean, not to mention the Greco-Buddhist culture of Bactria, where the Western, Hellenic culture met Buddhism. The Buddhist presence in pre-Christan Egypt is well documented, and Buddha and Buddhists are mentioned in old Roman and early Christian writings.

In modern times, Japanese forms of Buddhism have been widely introduced in US since 1893; the “Tibetan Book of the Dead”, which attracted so many Westerners to Tibetan Buddhism, was published in English translation in 1927, and the first Buddhist temple in Western Europe was founded in 1924, in Berlin, following the Theravada tradition.

Still, it belongs to Russia the honor of hosting the very first Buddhist temple in Europe, which is also a Tibetan and a Gelugpa temple: the Kalachakra temple of St. Petersburg, founded in 1909. Exiled Kalmykians founded a Tibetan Buddhist temple in Central European Serbia in 1924, and their descendants founded the very first Tibetan Buddhist temple in US (New Jersey) led by the Kalmykian Mongolian lama Geshe Ngawang Wangyal in 1958, so important for the dissemination of Je Tsongkhapa's teachings in the West.

Obviously all of this happened much before the current, evil dalie, was even born as a Muslim in 1935, and  even the landmark foundation of the Kalmykian temple of New Jersey in 1958 preceded the evil dalie's fleeing Tibet in 1959.

After China's peaceful liberation of Tibet in 1959 many pure lamas of all traditions disseminated Tibetan Buddhist traditions in the West while the evil dalie was busy making politics, organizing terrorists operations within Tibet, trying to overpower the leaders of the different traditions such as the previous Karmapa, making agreements with the Nyingmapas to suppress Shugdenpas, having books written in his name pretending to explain Dharma but actually using Buddhism as a cover for cheap political and sectarianist propaganda, disparaging his root gurus, promoting gruesome self-immolations and racist bloody riots, causing schism within the Gelugpa tradition, denying karma in order to please Western materialist ideologues imbued with Abrahamic dogma, supporting Islamic State terrorists, supporting al-Qaeda Muslim terrorists against Buddhists in Sri Lanka and Myanmar, going to Bilderberg meetings to lick the shoes of Abrahamic financial terrorists, and criticizing the Russian legitimate leader Vladimir Putin; in a nutshell, performing the agenda of his Abrahamic, Buddhism-hating sponsor George Soros while being promoted by Western mass media as the supreme “Buddhist” icon.

Bottom line, Buddhism, and specifically in the West owes nothing to the evil dalie, except for the the endless havoc brought by his insatiable greed for power, and by his unfailing subservience to his Western Abrahamic Buddhist-hating puppet masters.

michaela

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2017, 07:18:36 AM »
With the recent development that more and more countries are refusing to issue visas for the Tibetans (e.g., Italy and Sweden), it is even more ridiculous for the symbol of Tibetan cause such as the Dalai Lama to mock a powerful world leader such as Vladimir Puttin. The Dalai Lama and the CTA need all the help they can get now and not make more enemies.

It is not like the Tibetan cause has a more neutral charismatic face like the Dalai Lama. I understand that the CTA is trying to groom the 17th Karmapa Ogyen Trinley to be the next spiritual leader, but his charisma and profile is still far below the Dalai Lama. One may wonder with all kinds of missteps such as  1. refusing to make friends with China; 2. mocking powerful world leaders such as Trump and Vladimir Puttin; 3. Being rejected by countries such as Sweden and Italy; what future is in store for the CTA and the Tibetan cause? If it is clear, the CTA is fighting for a lost cause, maybe their strategy should be to dissolve itself within the next few years.

michaela

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2017, 07:02:31 PM »
After criticizing Puttin not long ago, the Dalai Lama is now praising Russia. Maybe someone has advised him to make amends considering that one the significant figures of Tibetan Buddhism, Telo Rinpoche is based in Russia. In the article below, the Dalai Lama also expressed his wish to visit Russia. I wonder whether Russia will issue a visa for the Dalai Lama.

---

Dalai Lama: Russians can change the world and become leading nation

Russians can change the world, spiritual leader of the followers of Tibetan Buddhism, the Dalai Lama XIV said.

In his opinion, Russia has an enormous potential to become the leading nation in the world. "Russia is a great nation, and geographically Russia is a bridge between the East and the West. Russia has a huge potential of natural resources, new ideas, respect for each other, the joy of being human. I think Russia will be able to distribute its opportunities correctly. Russia has the potential to become the world's leading nation," the Dalai Lama said.

The spiritual leader also admitted that he would like to visit several regions of Russia.

Earlier, the Dalai Lama urged the world community to conduct a dialogue with the Islamic State terrorist organization (banned in Russia). "One has to listen and understand, show respect in one way or another, there is no other way," the spiritual mentor said.

Dalai Lama: Russians can change the world and become leading nation

http://www.pravdareport.com/news/world/asia/17-08-2017/138438-dalai_lama-0/

Pema8

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2017, 05:57:06 PM »
This is truly sad to see. After receiving the Peace Nobel price it seems that the Dalai Lama does not stop in creating problems and enemies for himself. When does the Dalai Lama stop with bad news but instead brings back harmony to the Tibetans. 

michaela

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2017, 11:47:35 PM »
Dear Pema8

The Dalai Lama is definitely not an ordinary noble peace recipient. Most award recipients try to live up to their reputation and the achievements that they have received. But the Dalai Lama has never hesitated to make controversial statements for whatever reason.

I do agree with you though that I hope the Dalai Lama would only issue a statement that will create peace and harmony for Tibetans and all Tibetan Buddhist followers.