Author Topic: Who is the heckler (Shugden or no?) in video at Hamburg teaching?  (Read 35670 times)

gohdi

Re: Who is the heckler (Shugden or no?) in video at Hamburg teaching?
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2014, 10:06:03 PM »
whenever I feel being misunderstood and treated unfair I do some breathing meditation until the world becomes balanced again. What great good karma we have to have met breathing meditation.
breath-in
breath-out and count "1"  >:(
breath-in
breath-out and count "2"  :(
breath-in
breath-out and count "3"  :-\
breath-in
breath-out and count "4"  ;)
breath-in
breath-out and count "5"  :)
breath-in
breath-out and count "7"  :D
breath-in
breath-out and count "8"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and now I can clearly see that my problems are not important compared to all the suffering in the world.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2014, 12:14:13 AM »
Well breathing meditation is really quite basic and we can all realize that our problems will be much less if this ban comes down.
  I'd like to point out that we get a lot of people, when we are pointing out what the DL and his followers are doing, that advise us to do such as Godhi.
  This is the wrong teaching, you see, for this instance.  It is not bodhisattva activity to fail to do wrathful actions when necessary.  So, if you don't like it when people who play down the ban and drop the ball are called out, well feel free to go and breathe, okay.  But if you were a Jew in Nazi controlled Europe, and it were just before your grandmother were to be rounded up to be taken to the gas chambers, and you could still get her away, would you listen if someone said don't act to relatively help your grandmother.  Count your breath while we round her up and kill her.
  The Ganden lineage is at stake here.  The Dalai Lama is completely dishonest, and gives the Kalachakra to 10000s of people, who follow do whatever he wants like a bunch of donkeys.  We seem to have such people sometimes in the NKT, which in turn affects the ISC; if we let people speak for us that aren't making the valid points to the mainstream press, wouldn't call Shugden enlightened to the mainstream press, etc., then what we need to do rather than just breathing is act to help notice that we need more sincere people.  Anyone can SAY they are doing Shugden, and even show up at your house and pretend to do his puja for you, according to Zong Rinpoche, but they may not be really doing his puja, they may not really do Shugden.  That's what he said.  Be careful who you pick to talk so we can be effective in wanting to bring attention to the injustice of the Dalai Lama, rather than making us just look bad....

Atishas cook

« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2014, 05:50:10 AM »
everybody disagrees with you (yes - including Geshe Kelsang!)

deal with it.

we all get it: you don't like the ISC spokespeople and you think you know better than everyone - including Geshe Kelsang - about everything.  you won't accept any kindly offered help or advice.  that's your choice.  i for one am not wasting my time reading any more of your paranoid rants.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2014, 06:22:46 AM »
Geshe Kelsang disagrees with me? What is your evidence?

Atishas cook

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2014, 08:47:29 AM »
Geshe Kelsang is a highly respected member of the ISC - of course his advice is sought on things as important as the choosing of spokespeople!
he was delighted with the work the spokespeople in the US did.

you're out of touch.  you expect NKT Centres to advertise ISC demonstrations; why would they?  if you are so well-informed you will know that they are two separate organisations, albeit organisations who share many members.

once again, with respect, having read through your comments on this thread it does not surprise me that ISC has not felt it necessary to inform you, personally, of the demonstrations in your locality.

please try to understand: you have a delusion, here.  you are out of line with most people in ISC, and apparently most in NKT too.  you hold a unique, and very strange, view.  i advise that you change your mind.

that's it, now - that's all you're getting from me.  if it's not enough, there is nothing more i can do for you.

Shugden Library

• Followers of Dorje Shugden
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2014, 09:04:05 AM »
I thought this was a Forum, not a therapy session? We appear to have lost the thread of the discussion...
The ISC is not the NKT. As you can see from all the photographs from the demonstrations these past 8 months there is a broad mixture of Shugden Buddhists, with over one quarter being Tibetan.
The false Dalai Lama is a liar, and for Dharma to survive, let alone flourish, the people of this modern world must wake up to this fact... even his own supporters.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2014, 08:06:10 PM »
Geshe Kelsang is a member of the ISC?  Are you sure?  I don't have any evidence of that.
  And how would I know what he said?  Or how it was asked? 
  I don't think I was the only one who wasn't informed about ISC demos--- because otherwise with as many NKT people that we have in the area--- then I think more would have gone.
  I think we have the wrong people talking for us in the U.S., at least so far.  Rabten seems like he does a good job; if Geshe-la allows people to talk who drop the issues:) then maybe Geshe-la is trying to let the Dalai Lama people hang themselves--- I only thought the DL was best avoided in the past--- after being proselytized at and lied to by his students at my NKT Center--- who then turn around and pretend they are teachers in the NKT--- well, I will say my opinion of the Dalai Lama has plummeted from their behavior.
  Answer me this; why would the WSS be the only way a person could sign up before the first protests--- and no one bothers to tell anyone it's now ISC they need, and instead of Kelsang Pema who brings attention to all the right issues, that point to us having something legitimate to say, we get people who can't seem to remember the basic points?  It looks funny from over here:).