Author Topic: A weird e-mail, from Jack  (Read 8781 times)

Zhalmed Pawo

A weird e-mail, from Jack
« on: August 15, 2009, 08:23:40 PM »
Well well. Now of all the things, this is just too weird. The following email has been sent to various Kadampa Centres in the West. (Sat, 15 Aug 2009 19:38:23 +0100)

It seems that someone is trying to cause disharmony between Dzogchenpas and Shugdenpas.

The email, directly copypasted with no alterations:

FW: Important message about Dorje Shugden and the new Information

Hello to all I have sent this message to...

I am Jack Henney, and I am a western Lama who lives in London...
My lineage is that of a Dzogchen Lineage which does not have affiliations with any of the 4 schools, but also is supportive of them as it is recognized that they all have great value to sentient beings...

I send you this letter, because of all of the Controversy and confusion regarding who is know as Dorje Shugden...

Whatever beliefs anybody has had and does have, I am appreciative of.
What I will say, is that not many Lamas have direct experience of the Bardos and the realms where the Dharma protectors dwell..
I am such a lama who does have experience and knowledge of these realms and the reason I tell you this is so that you will understand my next point.
Dorje Shugden, was a manipulative spirit who dwelt in a non physical state of being which is just beyond this human realm..
This being was an angry and harmful spirit who created a whole load of problems and suffering for many sentient beings all over this world.
The energy of this being was passed on through transmission and initiation, and created Karmic links to many many beings.
Through these karmic links the beings connected with this spirit and gave energy to it by their prayer and worship.

I have been trained in the lineage of Padmasambhava to be able to control and subdue negative spirits and after a very clear message from the Dharma protectors, I have done a ritual on Friday the 14th of  August to sudue this spirit..
There has been no Lama who has been able to do so as yet, but the ritual I did without any doubt banished this being from this world system. This being appeared before me and attempted to react violently, but after a short time, it settled down and accepted what was going to happen.
This spirit and the practices associated with it, are not totally powerless in this world..
It has been bound by Samaya to never enter in to this world and never harm any sentient being again.
The Power of the Samaya would instantly destroy this being, if it ever attempted to enter into this wolrd again.
I do not do any of what I have done for selfish reasons, nor do I tell you this out of pride...
I tell you this because you must know what has occured from somebody who knows directly..

I ahve also done a practice to free every person on this planet who has karmic connections with the spirit from these connections..
If you are able to believe what I am saying then you can do vajrasattve practice with the specific intent to free yourself from any last energies that you have picked up, and that would be sufficent..

You may be angry and you may think I am working with the Dalai Lam , and you would be wrong...
I am an independant Lama who has been trained in a secret Lineage of Dzogchen that has nothing to do with him.

You are blessed by the Dakinis

Many thanks
and much love and joy to you

Jack

::)

vajra power

• Email
Re: A weird e-mail, from Jack
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 03:26:17 AM »
hey jacko!

lemme tell you something. first subdue your ego before subduing any thing. holy cow! you make me angry and at the sametime  make me laugh- i really feel sorry for you. 

Freddy

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 09:06:20 AM »
Basically, this is hardly worth any reply. But let's say, who needs to report of his so-called attainments might be doing so in order to convince himself of them.  ;D

emptymountains

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 01:01:10 PM »
Why would someone with such high attainments not have spell-check?  ;D

Zhalmed Pawo

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 04:00:55 PM »
Why would someone with such high attainments not have spell-check?  ;D

Yeah.  8) The mistakes - not just with spelling, but also with grammar - and the "stylisticalities" were quite interesting. I'd bet the original writer is not a Westerner. (Or is a Westerner mimicking a Non-Westerner, in using various endearing "stylistical errors".)

But anyways, who needs TV and the Soap-Operas, for we have something so much more entertaining!?  ;D

rignga

• Tashi Thontaling Monastery
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 12:14:27 AM »
it is so funny .He himself saying against the spiritual way and ant the end of his own mail he says u may blessed by dakini....?Who are the dakinis then..let me clear the illusion.I am also practicner of DS and i dont think it has harmed anyone.Its just a mind conflict plaed by some and ourselves.Yeah its true we must not deeply go through the spiritual way coz true buddhism is not like that....................
Lamarigna