Author Topic: Denma Gonsar Rinpoche Reincarnation's Enthronement in Tibet.  (Read 19137 times)

samayakeeper

• Email
Re: Denma Gonsar Rinpoche Reincarnation's Enthronement in Tibet.
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2014, 02:47:46 PM »
It is so grand and beautiful seeing so many white tents set up against magnificent mountains in the background to welcome Denma Gonsar Rinpoche, and the so many vehicles and so many people of all ages.
Incredible!!!

Now, what has the Tibetan leadership and those in CTA has to say of this? Again singing the same old song that Dorje Shugden is a spirit and doing His practice harms the Dalai Lama's life?

jamyang_sonam

• Email
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2014, 05:39:16 PM »
what an uplifting news it is to see another great Lama reincarnation came back to continue to turn the Dharma wheel and spread Dorje Shugden practice to benefit more sentient beings in this lifetime. The turnout of the participants shows that these people benefited tremendously from DS blessings and also from Denma Gonsar Rinpoche.

with Denma Gonsar Rinpoche reincarnation enthronement, it proves that great master who practice Dorje Shugden are not worshiping a spirit, but an enlighten protector who protects and blesses them, where reincarnation after reincarnation of previous High Lama reincarnated back to turn the wheel of Dharma. This has truly proves it all.

May Denma Gonsar Rinpoche current reincarnation benefit many more sentient being in this life, and may Dorje Shugden practice spreads far and wide.

Manisha Kudo

• Email
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2014, 05:46:34 PM »
The reason CTA lies is that the the practice of Dorje Shugden has grown and is becoming highly influential. Denma Gonsar Rinpoche's reincarnation's enthronement in Tibet is the living proof and evidence.  8)

fruven

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2014, 11:47:21 PM »
Thanks for the news and the many photos. This is indeed a very auspicious event. I can't imagine the sheer number of people turn up for Denma Gonsar Rinpoche's enthronement. Rejoice at the good fortune of the people who have been able to turn up to witness the enthronement ceremony.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2014, 07:31:22 AM »
The previous Denma Gonsar Rinpoche was not a Tulku but was a monk who practiced perfectly the teachings and achieved very high attainments and obviously benefitted many and were able to control his rebirth. He was an inspiration to all as He was proof of the efficacy of the practice.

It is hence, not a surprise that 300,000 people or more attended this enthronement ceremony and many in China/Tibet regards HIM as a true inspiration, holy being and a living Buddha.

I rejoice that is this degenerate age the Dharma is flourishing still.

eyesoftara

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2014, 09:16:18 AM »
The young Denma Gonsar Rinpoche already can recite the Gaden Lhagyama by heart and I heard that the previous incarnation left instruction to not search for the new incarnation in the traditional way as the new incarnation will come back to the monastery and recite the Guhyasamaja Text from the heart (confirmation needed, lol). If this is indeed true, then, wow, what a way to come back. That way, it will leave no doubt that this incarnation is the correct rebirth of this highly attained Lama and also further confirm the status of the previous Denma Gonsar Rinpoche.

Also, it debunked the Protector as a spirit because according to the Dharma, no one who take refuge in a spirit can control their reincarnation for they will be in the hells or the asuras realms. No wonder so many people attended the enthronement as they see it as a victory for the Protector practice and to see the enthronement of a high incarnate Lama is a great blessing and generate oceans of merits.

I rejoice!

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2014, 01:34:24 PM »
This is a really auspicious and good timing for Denma Gonsar Rinpoche's reincarnation to return to his own monastery in Tibet to continue the spread of Dorje Shugden there.

Seeing the little Denma Gonsar Rinpoche sitting on his throne and over 100,000 people turned up to welcome him and to receive blessings is amazing.

I watched a YouTube where he was reciting Gaden Lhagyalma without any sadhana book was without a doubt, the true reincarnation. I was truly impressed by the sun and moon imprinted on his forehead and head. Reincarnation does work.

Denma Gongsar Rinpoche

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2014, 02:16:37 PM »
Wow!!! It is just fantastic see so many thousands people turned up for the Enthronement of Denma Gonsar Rinpoche. Is wonderful to know one of the Dorje Shugden master have reincarnate and continue to turn the wheel of the dharma. Just amazing to see so many thousands of temporarily tent had been set up in order to participate in one of the greatest event of Tibetan Buddhism.

Thank you Denam Gonsar Rinpoche

brian

• Email
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2014, 04:17:14 PM »
The young Denma Gonsar Rinpoche already can recite the Gaden Lhagyama by heart and I heard that the previous incarnation left instruction to not search for the new incarnation in the traditional way as the new incarnation will come back to the monastery and recite the Guhyasamaja Text from the heart (confirmation needed, lol). If this is indeed true, then, wow, what a way to come back. That way, it will leave no doubt that this incarnation is the correct rebirth of this highly attained Lama and also further confirm the status of the previous Denma Gonsar Rinpoche.

Also, it debunked the Protector as a spirit because according to the Dharma, no one who take refuge in a spirit can control their reincarnation for they will be in the hells or the asuras realms. No wonder so many people attended the enthronement as they see it as a victory for the Protector practice and to see the enthronement of a high incarnate Lama is a great blessing and generate oceans of merits.

I rejoice!

This clearly shows the genuine reincarnation and proofs reincarnation exists in this world although there are some sectors of the world who doesn't believe so. See how fluent young Denma Gensar Rinpoche reciting Ganden Lhagyalma I think this is a good time that this reincarnation comes back as so many came to seek blessing and lend their support to young Denma Gensar Rinpoche and continue the spread of Dorje Shugden practice!

Q

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2014, 07:14:39 PM »
thanks for sharing this great news.... i was just wondering if HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche attended this auspicious occasion. I don't think HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche has gone to Tibet yet.. today would have been a very good day. Or even any of the other three lamas who recognised HE Denma Gonsar Rinpoche?

It's amazing to see the hundreds of thousands of people coming out to celebrate this enthronement. I look forward to more pictures.

Usually for events such as the Enthronement of a lama, Rinpoches/Lamas of higher ranking do not attend the enthronement. It is for this reason why the Panchen Lama did not attend the enthronement of DGR even though He recognized the incarnation.

MoMo

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2014, 10:17:46 AM »
Some quarters might spread false accusation about Dorje Shugden being a worldly spirit and branded it’s practitioner as “spirit worshipper”. The reincarnation of relatively “unknown” to the world outside of Tibet Denma Gonsar Rinpoche refute their claim as evidence on how a “spirit worshipper” could have had a human rebirth and the miraculous abilities of his young reincarnate could recite the root Tantra of Guhyasamaja by heart. It is said that only highly attain master could clearly declare the place and reincarnate with his attainment intact.
It is  time to lift the ban now!

Midakpa

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2014, 07:47:25 AM »
So many have turned up to support and to receive blessings from the 19th Denma Gonsar Rinpoche. I have never seen such a large crowd in any enthronement ceremony! It was reported that there were more people gathered there that day than the total number of Tibetans in exile! This shows that Buddhism is going strong in Tibet and the followers have great guru devotion! That is why their lama came back! It is also evident that Denma Gonsar’s followers are all Shugden worshippers. This is proof that the practice is strong in Tibet and the people continue to be deeply devoted to their guru and the lineage.

Rihanna

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2014, 04:53:43 PM »
Gives me goose bumps to see the grand reception and the amount of preparation involved in it for Denma Gonsar Rinpoche's reincarnation enthronement. And more than 200K people came for this grand ceremony!!! It gives Dorje Shugden monks in monasteries in other parts of the world hope.  I read an old speech by the Dalai Lama in 2006 condemning Dorje Shugden practice. http://www.dalailama.com/messages/dolgyal-shugden/speeches-by-his-holiness.   Looks like all these 200K+ monks are wrong (if what the Dalai Lama claims is correct) but 8 years on and Dorje Shugden practice still being held steadfast by so many. Something doesn't tally here , right?     

Tenzin K

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2014, 09:15:54 AM »
It’s beautiful and wonderful news!
Previous 18th Denma Gongsar Rinpoche is a student of both Kyabje Trijang Rinpoceh and Pabongkha Dechen Nyingpo. Denma Gongsar Rinpoche has 18ft magnificent Dorje Shugden statue which is the biggest that I have known. Such a great Shugden Lama that has preserve and spread the Lama
Tsongkhpa doctrine with Lord Shugden practice, his reincarnation proved that Dorje Shugden is not a spirit and his incarnation recognized by the great lineage Lamas can never be a mistake. Looking at the numbers of people attending the enthronement which also proven that there are more than 200,000 Shugden practitioners out there which is not a minority at all as claim by the CTA!

I remember in one of the article mentioned Kyabje Denma Gonsa told his main attendants before passing away that a few boys will claim to be his incarnation. But the real incarnation will recognize himself. He will recite the Root tantra of Guhyasamaja from memory perfectly. Only enthrone this boy as his real incarnation. I believe the 19th Denma Gongsar Rinpoche would have able to recite them effortlessly.

So much rejoicing reading this article. Another Shugden Lama being enthroned which mean another great master come back to continue his legacy to spread the Lama Tsongkhapa teaching and Lord Shugden practice far and wide.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2014, 05:06:30 PM »
One Dorje Shugden Lama can draw a crowd of 200k, there are many others great Dorje Shugden Lamas I think who can command that kind of influence. CTA would be well advised to play close attention, to this event. This is the kind of support the Dorje Shugden lamas receive around the world.

These are the allies that CTA will have if they would just retract this silly ban, that brings no benefit, drags the Dalai Lama ignominy, embarrasses Tibetans from both sides of this ban, takes up so much time and energy, in general a conflict that serves no discernible purpose at all to have it going.   

So much downside to this ban. Why wouldn't the CTA see the end of the ban brings about so much more benefit.