Author Topic: You can help too!  (Read 9695 times)

kris

You can help too!
« on: July 04, 2014, 09:20:09 PM »
We have received Dorje Shugden practice because of sangha community continue to uphold the tradition. sangha in Shar Gaden and Serpom are facing difficult times and they need your donations:

http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/support-sangha.html

A small portion of the contribution will also go towards the maintenance and upkeep of this website.

Note: you can choose more than 1 "unit" :)

lotus1

Re: You can help too!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 04:07:54 AM »
Due to the ban, the monks are being expelled from their monastic institutions and build Shar Gaden & Serpom on their own with limited resources. Besides, they have to face the challenges and discrimination due to the ban. One of my friends is fortunate to visit the monasteries and told me that the monks are very diligent in their practices and learning to uphold the lineage that passed down from their Gurus despite the difficult times and the limited resources.

I read that the donation collected, you also contribute to their geshe studies. It is so good to support them besides giving us a chance to collect a lot of merits.

I thanks Dorjeshugden.com for giving us a chance to do offering to the sangha and supporting them.

Relying on sponsorship, the monasteries need our help in a world that may not understand their importance due to persecution or ignorance. We are seeking sponsorship towards supporting the needs of various Dorje Shugden monasteries, namely basic necessities for the ordained community and their learning, such as:

Meals for the monastic community
    Robes for the Sangha
    Dharma texts and educational materials for the libraries and student monks

Funds received will also go towards sponsorship of both the younger and elder Sangha members, such as:

Sponsorship of monks studying for the Geshe degrees.
    Sponsorship for the medical expenses of senior monks suffering from tuberculosis, diabetes and other medical needs. Dorjeshugden.com has sponsored several senior monks for the past five years now.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 09:53:50 AM »
The young are the future. The monasteries like Serpom and Shar Gaden have the great great honour of educating a new generation of Gelug Practitioners on all matters of Sutra and Tantra.

Lets us show our actions to support the education of young monks.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 11:19:53 AM »
There is also an existing sponsorship program for Shar Gaden, Phelgye Ling and Segyu monasteries.
The Sangha Jewels Project has been praised by the administrators, rinpoches and geshes of these monasteries and has recently expanded to include other projects, such as raising funds to pay for textbooks and teacher salaries etc.

Here is a link:
http://www.sanghajewels.org/

Nice to have many options to support our monasteries.

:)

dondrup

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 04:26:16 AM »
Thank You dorjeshugden.com for creating an easy and convenient way  to donate to the sangha.
The sangha communities of Shar Gaden and Serpom Monasteries will be the lineage holders of Lama Tsongkhapa and Dorje Shugden teachings.  We must support these  very important monastic institutions to preserve these precious teachings for the future generations and to ensure that these teachings are  practised by the sangha communities. The goal is for these monks to eventually spread the teachings throughout the world for the benefit of all sentient beings.

gbds3jewels

• Email
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 05:05:41 AM »
Thank you DS.com for creating a convenient way for people to donate to this cause. I haven't had the opportunity to visit many monasteries or even visit a DS temple yet. Finding suitable dharma centre that practice DS in Melbourne is also a challenge. So I have limited opportunities to support DS practitioners. With online donations I also question the credibility of many websites but I have been on DS.com regularly and the work you guys are doing is genuine and your goals and missions are clear. This give opportunity for me and many like me to collect merit by donating towards spreading the truth about DS practice and lifting the ban. Thank you again for this wonderful website.

Freyr Aesiragnorak

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 11:23:05 AM »
Thank you so much for this Dorjeshugden.com I rejoice from the bottom of my heart. Keep the sangha alive by providing for both their sustenance and educational needs is truly important at this time. By doing this we are keeping our traditional and practice alive. As it is said wherever there is ordained sangha, the Dharma is alive. And this is SO important for us. Given the persecution, we need ordained sangha to carry the torch of Dorje Shugden's practice and our lineage, in a world where the CTA and their cronies are trying so hard to stop us. May these monasteries produce countless wonderful ordained sangha, Geshes and teachers who preserve and spread the Buddha Dharma!

eyesoftara

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 04:36:57 AM »
I thank dorjeshugden.com for highlighting this and create ways for us to help these holy Sanghas in the face of difficulties.
These monasteries are producing many Lamas and Geshes of caliber who can propagate the Dharma and especially the holy teachings of Lama Tsongkhapa and the view of the Prasangika Madhyamaka. This is the teachings and the view of emptiness best suited to beings of this degenerate age. And the Protector Himself is actually protecting this Dharma particularly.
Hence it is important that we all do our part to support these holy Sangha who is keeping the teachings alive and we hope that these teachings will be pass down through pure lineage holders that will come from these Sangha just the sages of old pass down the lineage to us in the present time.

With Folded Hands!

fruven

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2014, 04:25:12 PM »
Well done, very well done Dorjeshugden.com!

There are many ways to support a sangha in the form of time, effort, and sponsorship. Whichever the methods, if it  benefits the sangha it will also benefit us. Giving is the first perfections. One also gives to return the kindness of others and being grateful of others.

Big Uncle

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 02:10:13 AM »
Oh I didn't notice this donation option to support Shar Gaden! I love it! I am glad that someone actually pointed it out to all of us. I think it is our duty as Shugden practitioners to support the struggling monasteries who are being ostracized by their very own people due to the ban. We can support them monetarily as well as through our support of this forum and the website. We need all the support we can muster to bring the Dorje Shugden ban down!

Aurore

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 07:42:00 PM »
Thanks for sharing about the sponsorship program.

I agree that the more channels for sponsorship the better. Moreover DorjeShugden.com has more than 1 million views and 100K Facebook fans which is able to reach out to so many. Good thinking ds.com for supporting the monasteries by also growing your audience and visitors!

There is also an existing sponsorship program for Shar Gaden, Phelgye Ling and Segyu monasteries.
The Sangha Jewels Project has been praised by the administrators, rinpoches and geshes of these monasteries and has recently expanded to include other projects, such as raising funds to pay for textbooks and teacher salaries etc.

Here is a link:
http://www.sanghajewels.org/

Nice to have many options to support our monasteries.

:)

Rihanna

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 10:21:50 AM »
This is a very good idea. Due to the ban, many sponsors have stopped supporting Dorje Shugden monks, either directly to the monk himself or through the monasteries. Even business entities operated by Dorje Shugden practitioners are being shunned by the public making it so hard for them to keep afloat. To say that the act is mean is an understatement. Thank you dorjeshugden.com for not just providing all the information and updates but keeping the flame burning for so many who otherwise would have lost hope.

pgdharma

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2014, 03:44:23 PM »
Thank you, DorjeShugden.com, for creating a convenient way for the public to donate to the sangha and the monasteries.  They are the lineage holders of Lama Tsongkhapa and Dorje Shugden teachings and given proper studies, the sangha eventually will be able to spread the teachings which will benefit many. Many Dorje Shugden monks are facing difficult time as many are ostracized and do not have sponsors to maintain the monasteries. They need all the support and this is a good way for us to help them and to bring the ban down.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2014, 07:11:25 AM »
This is a great way to support the Sangha who has been suffering from the ban. You can help by just purchasing any units from shop.dorjeshugden.com and the funds will be used to support the lifting of the ban. We are at a critical time now where the Dalai Lama and the CTA's  camp is getting very aggressive in upholding the ban. You can do your part.

Please promote this to all your friends.

RedLantern

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2014, 04:44:35 PM »

Yes,we must support Shar Gaden and Serpom Monastery.These monasteries monks are bravely keeping the Dorje Shugden tradition alive despite all the obstacles that they face continuously due to the ban.
May Dorje Shugden keep us united and justice be on our side. Thank you dorjeshugden.com for making it possible for the public to donate conveniently to the sanghas and monasteries.