Author Topic: Dear Lama Zopa, Why do you denounce Dorje Shugden  (Read 3124 times)

jagger

• For the love of Shugden
Dear Lama Zopa, Why do you denounce Dorje Shugden
« on: June 11, 2014, 08:33:01 PM »
I found this intriguing post by a NKT resident teacher Gen Kalsang Phagpa on facebook posted on Lama Zopa Rinpoche's wall. I find what he has to say is very valid and true. Those questions I would ask myself to Lama Zopa Rinpoche with great respect as he is a great teacher upholding the Mahayana teachings, just why not Dorje Shugden which he received from high and eminent masters of our time such as Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche and Kyabje Zong Rinpoche?

Below's a screenshot of that post. If you are on Lama Zopa's fanpage, do add on to our support for Dorje Shugden, we have to compassionately point this out~!
Jaggerboy

dsiluvu

Re: Dear Lama Zopa, Why do you denounce Dorje Shugden
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 09:42:27 PM »
Kudos to Kelsang Pagpa for his bravery and being outspoken to highlight this on Lama Zopa's page!

This is my comment on the post on LZ's page: Dear Lama Zopa Rinpoche, if you agree that Dorje Shugden is an evil spirit, then how is it that an evil spirit could recognised you? How would that be credible and truthful? http://www.dorjeshugden.com/.../lama-zopa-admitted-to.../

So far FPMT not deleted Kelsang Pagpa's post just yet! 

dsiluvu

Re: Dear Lama Zopa, Why do you denounce Dorje Shugden
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 09:44:54 PM »
Here is an evidence that clearly shows how all those who support the ban on DOrje Shugden operates... through blind faith and yet they say we are doing the practice out of blind faith. By abandoning their Guru and protector practice given to their Guru is encouraged as no one is their Guru except HHDL and then talks about Guru Devotion. How ridiculously contradictory!

As you read, by the 2nd page, you'll see how it all twisted stories starts with no facts or evidences to back anything up. Just opinions. It is so amazing how a Buddhist society can twist and turn and lie so much due to politics. If I am not well informed of this issue, I will just give up Buddhism because all those who discriminates I'd considered 100% dirty politics. No one discriminates anyone for their differences in faith unless you are a Taliban! So appalled by this act to follow one person's decision due to fear that is so temporal!

Take a read https://fpmt.org/wp-content/uploads/organization/announcements/shugden/Mongolian_shugden_book_foreword_Engl.pdf

And it all sounds like a huge propaganda to those illiterate... it sounds like superstitious tales that have no real evidences. They say practising DS is like blind faith yet their blind faith in abandoning their Guru and practices is accepted. Talk about Guru devotion here seems to be only one Guru - HHDL which I find strange and very much like a political campaign to garner support. It's hilarious how at almost all points there is no real facts to back anything up. How can anyone accept such statements blindly, talk about blind faith... this is a classic example!