Author Topic: Young Tibetans Losing Faith in CTA?  (Read 10518 times)

Gabby Potter

Re: Young Tibetans Losing Faith in CTA?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2015, 01:26:13 AM »
Although it has nothing to do with me, but I'm really glad to read about this. They should all realise what is happening around them and do something about it. In my opinion, CTA is too much, they would do anything or hurt anyone to stop someone from doing something, which is cruel!

Shugdener

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2015, 01:21:20 PM »
This is really something very good to know. Even these group of Tibetan teenagers have realised and are concerned of their friends as well as their future.

It makes me very happy to see them having the courage to question the CTA on such matters and to see the CTA (Who definitely didn't expect such questions to come out during the Q and A session and you can see from their facial expressions that they were quite angry.

The CTA has gone way overboard with their actions till the point that it absolutely makes me quite dumbfounded.

Not allowing Dorje Shugden Practitioners in to many shops and restaurants brings less business and revenue to shop owners as well as less money being channelled to them and the economy

It is just like taking a knife and stabbing oneself.

As if that isn't bad enough, they have to go around hurting people just because of the Buddha's they pray to.

It makes no sense at all.

jamyang_sonam

• Email
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 06:12:27 PM »
this is a wonderful step forward for the Tibetan community. The younger generation who are educated are able to deduce with logic what is wrong and right. The hearsay does not work to these young people, only elder generations are easily taken in by CTA lies. The modern technology and internet are available to look for source and infor, and definitely they are able to see what is wrong in the ban on Dorje Shugden.