Author Topic: Young Tibetans Losing Faith in CTA?  (Read 10542 times)

icy

Young Tibetans Losing Faith in CTA?
« on: June 08, 2014, 09:39:32 PM »
Tibet's new generation appears to have faith in democracy, freedom, and transparency, and they are losing faith in the CTA. They are asking the CTA to stop this discrimination against Shugden Buddhists and educate the Tibetan people about Shugden, and find a peaceful solution.

Sikyong Dr. Lobsang Sangay address Tibetan youngsters on Dhogyal Issue at Upper TCV school on 5th June, 2014:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWnxwVX7g4o#t=644

icy

Re: Young Tibetans Losing Faith in CTA?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 09:45:05 PM »
Questions asked by the students to Prime Minister:-

1) There is a discrimination in Tibetan community on Shugden people.

2) They are not sure about what the CTA is saying about Chinese money, they saw themselves that Shugden people are not rich.

3) Need to find some some peaceful solution with Shugden people.

eyesoftara

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 10:13:54 AM »
The young people in any society are the ones that is the most sincere. I rejoice. The older generation has lost their innocence and integrity. The have so much fears and in the face of the truth and their own interest, the older generations will normally choose their own interest, even in a Buddhist society like the Tibetans.
It is good that the young Tibetans are beginning to come of age to be able to ask such fundamental questions. And to me the most heartening question is about the admission of discrimination of Shugdens. That is the truth and it is time the HHDL an the CTA admit it.

dsiluvu

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 09:36:00 AM »
I'm glad to see this!!! Bravo to the Tibetan youth for "thinking" and "questioning" their so called Prime Minister about the Shugden issues! It is high time and these young Tibetans who are more educated, open minded, they are impressionable and more expose to technology/internet etc, they must be seeing more and more information DS, on the protest, on sites and social media. I am sure they themselves are investigating and inquiring.

It is high time the CTA stop underestimating their own people's intelligence, they are not the lay villagers like back in those days who cannot read and write and where the sum of being spiritual is chanting Om Mani Pedme Hum!

The ban causes disunity and a split amongst the Tibetans, it doesn't serve the Tibetans and their causes, and is simple not logical because the reasons for not practising it are not logical, the allegations made about the protesters and people who does DS like; we're all being paid loads of money by the Chinese are whole lot of baloney and these youth can see it with their own eyes, investigate, think and now begin to question their so called govt! Good on them!!!

Why should they split with their own family, friends, brothers and sisters when they need to be united more than anything right now, especially being an exiled society and scattered since the Chinese invasion, isn't that bad enough? Now their own temp govt encourages discrimination causing more segregation amongst the people. I am sure the youth can see through these weirdness and has started questioning these lies as they discover more contradictions. And they cannot twist their words now to say there is no ban, because thousands attended the talk and they would know what they heard and anyway if they forgot, we've given them so many evidences to refresh their memories and to prove our points. So far the CTA had nothing to prove but just hear says, esp from HHDL. Doesn't mean much esp when the Tibetan Youth these days are not as devoted to HHDL as their mothers and fathers. I think they stopped liking HHDL when HHDL started letting go of an "Independent Tibet".   

Galen

• Email
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 08:17:09 AM »
The rise of the young Tibetans who are not afraid to ask and get clarification from their government. Bravo!!! They ask because they see and experience the situation themselves and deserve an explanation. The Sikyong on the other hand was not upfront with his answers and try to deviate from the truth. He still thinks that Tibetans are like sheep who just follows.

With the advancement in technology, information is free flow. No longer can someone stop information from flowing. The young Tibetans saw for themselves signs being put up in their community discriminating other people. They see that not everyone are treated equally even though they are the same citizenship, blood and bones.

How long can the CTA continue to lie?

Manjushri

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 09:10:59 AM »
Lies cannot be sustained, because the truth will ultimately surface. Not lies will cover the truth. And the truth is that:

1. The youth are seeing through the blatant lies which the CTA and His Holiness has spread. If they were to blindly believe, they would not have questioned. But since they have questioned, it shows that there are inconsistencies with their leadership that they pinpointed for questions to arise.

2. Tibetan's unity is in serious jeopardy with the ban. It is obvious that it is NOT the practise of Dorje Shugden which jeopardises the future of Tibetans and its causes, BUT instead, it is the fact that there is suppression and a ban against the practise which leads to disharmony amongst its people thus dampening their ability as ONE to fight for "Free Tibet".

3. There has been no calls for dialogue between the CTA and DS practitioners. Otherwise, why cant Lobang Sangay provide evidence of the outcomes from these dialogues, and just casually dismissed that communication and dialogue doesn't work.

4. There is proof even in the community, that there is a discrimination towards ds practitioners. They are not allowed to go into stores, they are segregated in school, in monasteries, within the community, as if ds practitioners are diseased people.. If there was religious freedom and the right to practise, ds practitioners will be accepted for who they are, and welcomed in the community and share its facilities. Therefore, because there is a ban, they are ostracised.

More and more voices have to be heard, so that the CTA and HH know that they cannot lie any further on the injustice that they have created through suppression of Dorje Shugden practitioners. The ban MUST COME DOWN!

Manisha Kudo

• Email
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 09:52:23 AM »
When the youth rises, the intellectual questions and knowledge spreads - ENEMIES please beware and be ready to piss in your pants!

The power of the people that are awakened will pulverize all lies, machinations, oppression and manipulation. Unless HHDL and CTA succumb to the revolutionized truth that the new generation of Tibetans have had enough of the crap their parents and grandparents were forced to swallow, they will be taken down because the world has no "mercy" for outdated liars, even when one claims to be compassionate.  ???

Lift the BAN!

dondrup

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 01:05:26 PM »
These Tibetan Youths are truly courageous to put forth very good questions pertaining to Dorje Shugden Ban that Prime Minister (PM) Sikyong Lobsang Sangay had failed to answer truthfully. In fact PM Sikyong is an embarrassment to the Tibetans even though he hailed from Harvard Business School. If he was to be questioned by a well-trained lawyer in a court of law, i am afraid to say PM Sikyong will be proven wrong and guilty, CTA will be overthrown and a new government reappointed!

Times has changed. The old Tibet has gone. The new generation of Tibetans are knowledgeable and are not easily fooled by a hypocritical government. CTA you must lift the ban quickly before the new generation of Tibetans bans and banishes you from Earth!

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 06:05:54 PM »

Times has changed. The old Tibet has gone. The new generation of Tibetans are knowledgeable and are not easily fooled by a hypocritical government. CTA you must lift the ban quickly before the new generation of Tibetans bans and banishes you from Earth!

The new generation are more expose & they know what is right & what is wrong. And most importantly, they dare to challenge & will question all the way when something is not right.

CTA forgets that they are no longer talking to a group of farmers/shepherd anymore, some of them are expose to human rights law & they know how to get the facts. And these group of youngsters will want logical answers just like everyone else.

Nothing can be swept under the carpet anymore.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 03:45:39 PM »
The  young generation in Tibet these days are more knowledgeable and not afraid to voice out their opinion and thoughts. They can actually see for themselves how the DS practitioners are been treated and how they live their life.
The CTA cannot hide the truth much longer and it is good to know that the young Tibetans losing faith in CTA. Let's hope that this will eventually lead to the bringing down of the ban in the very near future.

RedLantern

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 06:05:46 PM »

Bravo to these young,intelligent people who dare to speak up against the Ban,discrimination,religious freedom. Technology is empowering!
These new generation are knowledgeable and will continue to question the truth from the CTA.The unfairness and injustice done to Dorje Shugden practitioners.  May the Ban be lifted soonest.

Big Uncle

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 12:45:23 AM »
Tibet's new generation appears to have faith in democracy, freedom, and transparency, and they are losing faith in the CTA. They are asking the CTA to stop this discrimination against Shugden Buddhists and educate the Tibetan people about Shugden, and find a peaceful solution.

Sikyong Dr. Lobsang Sangay address Tibetan youngsters on Dhogyal Issue at Upper TCV school on 5th June, 2014:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWnxwVX7g4o#t=644

I actually don't think that they are losing faith in CTA. I think they are genuinely concern with the state of affairs with Tibetan society and have been asking relevant questions to the Sikyong. From the way they question, they don't really know the true states of affairs like many Tibetans because the Tibetan media and CTA had been lying to them. It is too bad for these students but what's incredible is that they came up with the logic based on pure observation alone. I am glad that these young and bright Tibetan kids whom I believe are not Shugden practitioners and therefore, their observation holds even more weight because they stand on neutral ground. So it seems that the abuses and segregation is happening in Tibetan society.

eyesoftara

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2014, 04:23:48 AM »
I like one of the youth in particular who asked that the Shugdens be allowed to practice with freedom like the Indians who practice religious freedom. The Indians practice "Secularism Ethics" which is the practice of intrinsic moral values that allows any human the freedom and allows that humans know right from wrong. As such even if one were to practice the devil, provided, one does not break the secular law, one is allowed to practice.
So even on non religious ground the Indian are superior to the Tibetans, I am sorry to say and the youth is telling the Sikyong to follow basic human moral principles.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2014, 04:38:13 AM »
I think the Sikyong Lobsang Sangay were really surprise with the questions and I noticed he really look surprised and rather angry and stressed.  The CTA cannot tells lies and expect to get away with it. Like any government (if the CTA can be called a government) it has to act responsibly and be truthful. These youths in my opinion has a better idea on how to run the CTA than the Sikyong and his cronies. It is very encouraging that Tibetan youths like these, has such open and enligthening and wide view on the Tibetan cause and especially this coming from non Shugden practitioners.
I rejoice.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 05:57:10 AM »
I praise these Tibetan Youth who mustered enough courage to question the CTAs and the ruling political party leader, directly in front of their face. These Tibetan Youths seems well informed by the internet, Facebook and YouTube on the ban on DS. They do watch the videos uploaded by the ISCs. Bravo ISC!! They posed very good questions to the CTA's leader.

Answer like these in debates are what the world and DS practitioners need now. Since the ban on DS, it is time the CTAs wake up from their "slumber" sleep. We are NOT what we used to be 40 years ago!!

We are educated, well informed, aware of human rights, religious freedom, speak our Minds, aware of what we should do and what we shouldn't. Stop telling US what we can Practice!! Lift up the BAN now!!!