Author Topic: HH the Dalai Lama's Reply to Shugden Practitioners - Oslo, Norway, May 9th 2014  (Read 3079 times)

icy

HH the Dalai Lama's reply to Shugden practitioners' attempt to interrupt public teaching in Oslo, Norway, May 9th 2014.

After clarifying that he himself had been doing the Shugden practice for several years, this video shows the rest of his reply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beurGTp-zVs

Tenzin Malgyur

It's a one sided information. Now how many times have we all heard of this answer? Please do not get me wrong. I have the highest respect for His Holiness the Dalai Lama. How would I dare to speak ill of the emanation of Chenrezig, the Buddha of compassion.
To the clouded eyes of most of us, all of His Holiness's words and actions on the ban on Dorje Shugden are causing so much sufferings to so many people, especially the Tibetans. If only His Holiness would agree to the dialogue and most of all, please lift the ban soon.

icy

Even the Gaden Tripa has to practise Dorje Shugden in secret until his tenure was over, did he openly practise dorje Shugden because he had no choice due to the ban enforced by the Dalai Lama.  There are many Shugden lamas and practitioners out everywhere will never give up on Dorje Shugden.