Author Topic: WATCH OUT CTA!  (Read 6380 times)

icy

WATCH OUT CTA!
« on: May 05, 2014, 02:56:44 PM »
Deny no more CTA, more evidences coming your way!   CTA, you need to surrendar and lift the ban now with more Tibetan brothers and sisters coming out in the open to testify the truth about your scandalous actions and the impact on innocent people's lives. The world needs to wake up about this.  I wonder where you are going to hide from the truth.  Truth always prevail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78o-1s9hDos
????????????????? THE TRUE FACTS, Part 1, Tibetan Public Talk

icy

Re: WATCH OUT CTA!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 02:58:45 PM »
This is a Part 2 and there will always be a Part 3 and so on.

????????????????? THE TRUE FACTS, Part 2, Tibetan Public Talk, May 4, 2014

????????????????? THE TRUE FACTS, Part 2, Tibetan Public Talk, May 4, 2014

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 02:02:21 PM »
Deny no more CTA, more evidences coming your way!   CTA, you need to surrendar and lift the ban now with more Tibetan brothers and sisters coming out in the open to testify the truth about your scandalous actions and the impact on innocent people's lives. The world needs to wake up about this.  I wonder where you are going to hide from the truth.  Truth always prevail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78o-1s9hDos
????????????????? THE TRUE FACTS, Part 1, Tibetan Public Talk

Oh dear... the fact that the CTA is even talking about this issue when it is NOT their purview is already wrong. CTA is secular, not religious. What is Dr Sangay doing, parroting the Dalai Lama and denying discrimination against Dorje Shugden practitioners!

The Dalai Lama says that monks can choose whether to worship Dorje Shugden or not. And that they can choose whether to share religious and mundane activities with Dorje Shugden practitioners. The interview with Lobsang Tashi which follows that section is in Tibetan so i can't understand it but the interview with the lady from Kham and others following that obviously shows that discrimination exists, contrary to what the CTA and the Dalai Lama's camp protests.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

kris

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 04:31:16 AM »
CTA is doing all their best to hide the truth and make sure their people is ignorant about the whole Dorje Shugden issue. This is a strategy used by many government to make sure the government can do whatever they want. This used to be a working strategy, but with internet and overflow of information, this strategy won't work anymore. As such, we need to make all these information onto the internet as much as possible so that the people within the CTA's "control" can know about the truth, and through education, they know about this unjusticed ban is just a political stance, and eventually to lift the ban.

in short, please share about this ban as much as possible!!

christine V

• Email
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 07:33:37 AM »
There are no ban, there are no discrimination? What others lie these CTA people wanted to tell.
So after all these bully acts.. you dare to do , dare not admit? How many sadness CTA wanted to create

If Dalai Lama is not imposed on the banned. This mean the CTA have obviously abused the Dalai Lama instruction by going extreme. CTA, you are creating a bad samaya... please stopped all this nonsense.

Big Uncle

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 07:39:26 AM »
Oh dear... the fact that the CTA is even talking about this issue when it is NOT their purview is already wrong. CTA is secular, not religious. What is Dr Sangay doing, parroting the Dalai Lama and denying discrimination against Dorje Shugden practitioners!

The Dalai Lama says that monks can choose whether to worship Dorje Shugden or not. And that they can choose whether to share religious and mundane activities with Dorje Shugden practitioners. The interview with Lobsang Tashi which follows that section is in Tibetan so i can't understand it but the interview with the lady from Kham and others following that obviously shows that discrimination exists, contrary to what the CTA and the Dalai Lama's camp protests.

I like what Wisdom Being said about CTA and they shouldn't be getting involved in spiritual matters. I agree wholeheartedly to that statement. I also think that it is about time that the Tibetans spoke up for themselves, especially the suffering Shugden practitioners. It is not fair that they suffer in silence while having the foreigners championing their cause.

This kinda lessen the impact of the real discrimination happening within Tibetan circles. Therefore, when the Tibetans speak for themselves, there is more impact and adds authenticity to the sufferings of Shugden practitioners. Nevertheless, I must say that if it wasn't for the championing foreigners, the Tibetans wouldn't dare to come up and speak so freely of what they are experiencing within their community. Kudos to these pioneers that will bring about social change.

lotus1

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2014, 09:57:49 AM »
Agreed with WisdomBeing that the CTA should not mix politic into spirituality. As a government leader, one should not be taking side into any spiritual group but be neutral and treat his people fair and equally regardless of what are their religions.

I am happy that more Tibetans speak up for their rights and what treatment they have been receiving just because they are following the practice given by their Guru. What have they done wrong that they are excluded from seeing their other family members, friends and other people of the society?

We should help to share these videos to more people and let more people know about the truth. May more awareness be created and the ban be lifted soonest so that all can freely practice Dorje Shugden.

Rihanna

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 09:54:15 AM »
I echo all your thoughts that CTA should only govern the political side while the spiritual head is the Dalai Lama. But then isn't the ban on Dorje Shugden politically motivated? The mix-match between CTA and the Dalai Lama has caused disastrous results; the victims being Dorje Shugden practitioners.

I am shocked to hear from Tenzin Kelsang in the interview that the reporters cameras were snatched from them. What have the people and authorities be afraid of if what they are doing is correct? Why the need to be aggressive and hostile when they found out that the reporters were there to find out more about the ban?

I thank the police of India for continuosly trying to keep peace. I am sorry that the Tibetan leaders have been so ungrateful to you (looks like they have forgotten that it was India who gave the Tibetans a place of refuge when they lost their country) by creating even more problems for you with their ridiculous ban.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 11:36:07 AM »
I cannot understand why the Dalai Lama refuted any questions on violence initiated by normal Tibetans who sided the CTA and the ban.

This is plain to see and watch from the video interview of the lady from Kham who lives within the current Tibetan colony in India, that those who are pro-Dalai Lama or supporters of the CTA do BEHAVE violently against anyone, including foreign reporters who wish to discover the truth to the Dorje Shugden ban.

The truth is out, and has always been out. The world and fellow Tibetans MUST seek to lift the BAN now. Everyone must speak up now on any media to tell the world about this. We need to be united on this effort to get rid of the ban now!